ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH: Smash Hits Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the hell i won o_O

no fucking way haha, i wanted to fc so badly too but i always choked in the stupid end tapping part

well i think i'm done this week but I'll try my best again
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
what the hell i won o_O

no fucking way haha, i wanted to fc so badly too but i always choked in the stupid end tapping part

well i think i'm done this week but I'll try my best again
Congrats that was a pretty big upset. Hang in there, you were only about 15k behind psychobilly this week so it's possible!
TxSilvercloud  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I beat my old score by like 40k, but no way was I going to FC that song. I can hit the ending part, but only sporadically, and i've yet to hit the end of the solo (almost hit it though So yea after a look at psychobilly's scores, I knew i'd need some divine intervention if i was to win

But i had my fun with this league, good luck to the rest of you
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm against the top seed this match huh? Well, this oughta be fun.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
No matt, you're good. There are 7 people in the playoffs, so thats why I said out of 6. You're the 7th, who has a bye. 2 out of 6 still haven't submitted, and I have 1 alternate score submission, so if you think you don't have a chance if you're an alternate, think again! Approx 7.5 hours to go!

Ok, sorry, I had a brain fart and forgot that I had a bye because there were 7. My bad. Either way, theres a situation developing that I will keep you and my other commish up to date, but I'll explain over PM. Other than that. Good luck to ya Gaara

EDIT: Oh, and no one give up. Just because someone has more FC's, doesn't mean you can't beat them in points. We are all pretty damn good when it come to hitting all the notes, so I think this will comedown to a points squeeze-off somehow (We don't have to worry about TTFAF, RaBl, Psycho, or BatM, so the only hard song (Last two tiers stereotype, not really) is Free Bird.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

play with me <_<

that's gonna be the finals song I bet
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semifinal Results:

#1: matt6662
392,238 (100%, 1469NS)

vs.
#5: Gaara72
374,976 (99%, 891NS)

#6: Bulblax
357,620 (98%, 733NS)

vs.
#2: psychobilly
394,402 (100%, 1469NS)

------------------------------------------------------
Extreme - Play With Me
Finals Matchup:
#1 matt6662 vs. #2 psychobilly

* matt6662 has notified us he may not be able to compete in the final due to something completely unexpected and beyond his control (please don't give him shit - trust me this is a rare case where its a good reason to miss a final) and we are checking to see if Gaara72 can act as an alternate in that case.

Last edited by singemfrc on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol good game psychobilly and good luck in the finals,i had no shot on that song, i was focusing on doing well in the other league and even if I had fc'd (which was highly unlikely, 2a kills me) I probably would lost.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Bulbax called it, but I'm at the hospital atm so I'm not near a T.V.

But if I was, I wouldn't. It's not that good atm. If anyone else really wants to know what happened, PM me or sing (I won't guarentee I'll reply on sight, but I'll let you know)

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Well, Bulbax called it, but I'm at the hospital atm so I'm not near a T.V.

But if I was, I wouldn't. It's not that good atm. If anyone else really wants to know what happened, PM me or sing (I won't guarentee I'll reply on sight, but I'll let you know)
Dude I totally understand..I hope all goes well, you're both in my thoughts.

JC is unfortunately MIA at the moment, but I don't see how he would want a no contest in a final, so I think he will agree with me that we should allow Gaara72 to take matt's place. I've informed Gaara as such. Edit: It is official

The final song is (as predicted) Extreme - Play With Me.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on matt: he says it is possible he might get a chance to play before Saturday, and he should be allowed to if he can - so Gaara, please go ahead and play as well, we will truly treat it like an alternate situation - your score will be used in the final should matt not make it.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose I should explain why we're doing this.

Monday night, my girlfriend was involved in a very bad car wreck (Found out today it was alcohol related, which I am pissed right now about) and was clinging to life. Thanks to the emergency crews fast reaction and the excellent hospital staff, they may have saved her life. Right now, she is in a medically induced coma (due to the fact they've done 6 surgeries on her since very early Tuesday), but they plan on taking her off the medicine that is inducing it and having her brought back to conciseness before I leave tomorrow to head back home.

The reason for the alternate, is because while I did bring my Xbox (the only system I have GH5 and GHSH for) but I was not knowing at the time how serious it was. I was told to come up A.S.A.P. Obviously it is bad enough where I'm not playing here. But I have to be back in Southwestern Ohio for unspecified reasons (Also because I have to give the car back to my brother because its his way to work) but if I get back in time (It's a 4-5 hour drive from Northeastern Ohio to Southwestern Ohio) I will play. I already let singemfrc and footballltom3685 know about this. But should I not, I did not want whoever I was facing to win the round because of a no submission. I could not foresee this obviously, so as much as I wouldn't want to, if I miss my score because of this, I couldn't give a damn what you thought to be honest (And I know you guys wouldn't care given the circumstances)

But I figured that since we're doing this so confusingly and so random where this happened, that you guys were obligated to know why this was happening. So if I don't turn in a score (which singem or tom will be let known before I leave.) I wish the best of luck to Gaara and Romanticide (my substitutes) and to my opponents.

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the bad luck continues. Gaara just got RROD this morning, and hasn't played yet, so he's out.

Obviously given the above, you are totally excused from playing, whatever happens. I don't think there's a single person who'd blame you, and if I was in psychobilly's place I wouldn't feel bad either.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Unfortunately the bad luck continues. Gaara just got RROD this morning, and hasn't played yet, so he's out.

Obviously given the above, you are totally excused from playing, whatever happens. I don't think there's a single person who'd blame you, and if I was in psychobilly's place I wouldn't feel bad either.

Wow. That was unexpected xD. Unless we're willing on waiting til Sunday (Which I knows the system doesn't work that way) I can definately turn a score in then. But that would be unfair to psycho.

Matt wrote:
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
singemfrc wrote:

Wow. That was unexpected xD. Unless we're willing on waiting til Sunday (Which I knows the system doesn't work that way) I can definately turn a score in then. But that would be unfair to psycho.
It wouldn't be unfair because if we did anything we would extend the deadline for both players, so he would also have a chance to improve his score.
I'm going to ask JC to extend it because he still hasn't submitted a score yet, and while a win by default is one thing, having 0 scores submitted for the final would be worse. I'll let you know what he says.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: