ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH: Smash Hits Expert Guitar League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
Unfortunately the bad luck continues. Gaara just got RROD this morning, and hasn't played yet, so he's out.

Obviously given the above, you are totally excused from playing, whatever happens. I don't think there's a single person who'd blame you, and if I was in psychobilly's place I wouldn't feel bad either.

Wow. That was unexpected xD. Unless we're willing on waiting til Sunday (Which I knows the system doesn't work that way) I can definately turn a score in then. But that would be unfair to psycho.
It wouldn't be unfair because if we did anything we would extend the deadline for both players, so he would also have a chance to improve his score.
I'm going to ask JC to extend it because he still hasn't submitted a score yet, and while a win by default is one thing, having 0 scores submitted for the final would be worse. I'll let you know what he says.

Hmm, well that's fine with me. I thought psycho would have submitted something by now. I'm finally leaving the hospital to eat something other then fudge bars and star crunch.

Mcdonalds may not be a very healthy substitute, but hey, you gotta get your Big Mac sometime, eh?

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask and ye shall receive. The deadline for this league has been extended by 1 day. The new deadline is SUNDAY NIGHT 11:59 PM ET.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I lost. Only got one decent run in, and even then it should have been more. Oh well, can't win em all, eh?

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats psycho, I just couldn't pull together a good run. oh well, can't win em all

GH Thread RB Thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: