ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 - GH3 Expert League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trevster10  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
trevster10 wrote:
What?? Everyone in the Knights league got optimal!? Now, I see what you were saying llama! Wow, that sucks..
Well, not quite optimal, but the ticks you are able to get are nearly impossible (only 3 people have gotten them, FDXC, YKK and Saidin) so it was unlikely anyone would get any score other than that.

Wow. But I guess if the song was picked randomly then there is nothing you can do. Besides try to make sure you have a better seed before going into the playoffs next time. (Did I just hint at something? >___>)

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Come join my GH3 rivalry!
Need your "Leagues" fix? Come join the Summer Leagues!
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheAthleticsCap wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:
Wait... I was sure I got eliminated! How come I'm still able to submit a score?

I can submit a score for both of the leagues I'm ineligible for. It likely hasn't taken into account the 'who's still in it' factor.
Nope currently even if we remove users from the playoff roster, the system still allows them to submit. That might be changed in the future.
B1sse  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Well I'm just going to take this moment to apologize to Knights for a bit. In my anticipation for the rest of the playoffs, I inadvertently fucked them over. Sorry for underestimating you guys and unfairly weeding out players like that. I accept full responsibility for that. I really feel terrible for it.

Getting ''optimal'' (actually I got it four times in row when going for ticks ) and losing with it was kinda disappointment but I don't blame you. Everybody makes mistakes
BJ987  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright...now I am officially pissed at the orange streak of death in Black Magic Woman...it's one of those I nail in practice every time yet in a run I always end up overstrumming....:/ nose to the grindstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey.

Unfortunately I won't be able to submit a score as my guitar controller is completely fucked and I can't get my hands on another one tonight.

I know you have a lot of problems with dropouts but this is really beyond my control which is sad because I thought I had a good chance of winning my league.

Sorry guys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BJ987 wrote:
Alright...now I am officially pissed at the orange streak of death in Black Magic Woman...it's one of those I nail in practice every time yet in a run I always end up overstrumming....:/ nose to the grindstone

Haha, yeah...I had the same problem...and...funnily enough, we played each other this round.

Actually, I was really pissed at the intro for awhile...that little 5-note slide tripped me up about 10 times in a row at one point.
BJ987  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eMan2718281828 wrote:
BJ987 wrote:

Haha, yeah...I had the same problem...and...funnily enough, we played each other this round.

Actually, I was really pissed at the intro for awhile...that little 5-note slide tripped me up about 10 times in a row at one point.

yeah that can be tricky...I got 100% like 5 times in a row but no fc... I can't wait to see who won...good luck eman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geesh...they're really making us sweat this one out...
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eMan2718281828 wrote:

Ha yeah but I'm not too worried, I already know I lost lol. My guitar was overstrumming so I just decided to FC on my whammyless guitar...of course giving me a terrible score. Good Luck with Shon.

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
ShonSuperStar  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
eMan2718281828 wrote:

Ha yeah but I'm not too worried, I already know I lost lol. My guitar was overstrumming so I just decided to FC on my whammyless guitar...of course giving me a terrible score. Good Luck with Shon.

I was very surprised when I saw my name next to bjorn's haha. I was SURE you would have me there. Funnily enough, my guitar totally broke down the other day too. Luckily I did get a score in, but I was less than happy with it.

You sooooo would have beaten that crappy score wouldn't you?

Also. I was REAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLY hoping for TTFAF or Raining Blood. I have zero chance against Bjorn on Cliffs of Dover >_<

GesterX - "This has got to be one of Wales' top 5 accomplishments of all time. "
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Shon Super Star
eMan2718281828  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet...Cliffs of Dover for semis.

Good news...got a good song vs. the #1 seed.
Bad news...I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for the weekend, so I have about 1 day to get a good score.
Pertsams  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was pretty sure I had minimal chances against Bj0rn in BMW but his score was even more amazing than I expected. 200 + ticks more would've been possible for me if I really tried but I pretty much knew it would've made zero difference so I didn't bother

Anyway, congratulations to Bj0rn for his score and good luck to both finalists It was a fun league, thanks everyone
GH3X 360 Goals:
40 FCs [X] Yay
50 FCs [X] Yay
60 FCs [ ] (58)
Untied 1st place in a song [ ] (Yeah right)
5* TTFAF [X] Hell yeah!
kingofeds  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eMan, I understand. I got lucky to move on to round 3 because of lack of opponent, but I'm playing on a newly recovered arm against a #2 seed on my friend's Wii since mine broke.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the amount of time we have to submit scores I really should stop doing it last minute. I think it's adding a lot of extra pressure that I really don't need.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
kingofeds  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is it guys. It's gonna be either Deak or eMan vs. Me or Cubs for the Barracudas. Good luck guys.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: