ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 Round 1 Results and Division Splits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeryMetalChewie wrote:
Well, in the GH5 post, by the 14th (one day after the songs were announced), there is discussion of activations, squeezing & ticks in DYFLWD which was by far the hardest of the 4 songs, suggesting that those people at least had FCed all 4. I should note that this situation is far more pronounced on some of the other threads, both in terms of the number of people and the difficulty of the songs in question.

I also realise that because 2 or 3 people have FCed everything it doesn't mean everyone else has, and the discussion threads are probably giving a highly distorted look at the average skill level of the rest of the league but I'm just suggesting that the apparent situation that one would get from reading the boards is that each league is FULL of elite players who are FCing all songs.

It probably sounds like I'm griping about nothing here (and to be honest it doens't bother me, I'm OK with coming last anyway), but I just think its something the more skilled players (including mods here) may not have considered.

Unfortunately, had this been like Week 2 where everything was a bit easier on the mods and league commish's the results would have been out by the time the discussions started. So it's natural for them to have started to talk about it. Granted, if you were to look at the current standings (a.k.a. the roster for now) and you can see which players you expect to have FC's and good scores out of all the time. I personally went through during Week 1 and looked at everyones scores because I wanted to know my competition. Pas and Slasher, I didn't even have to look, I've been in squeezing wars with them, and they hit the insane stuff while doing insane squeezes in the insane stuff. Me, I'm an ok squeezer if I have the guitar to do so (phailplorer for now) but I can't pull any of the stuff they pull when it comes to squeezing. Sometimes you just know, and sometimes you dont. Usually by the end of Week 1 though you are.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I don't envy JC right now, this must be a shit ton of work

JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Divisions have been split and Round 1 results are live!

Thanks for your patience as it's taken some time to fully understand all the code Deimos had written for previous seasons and modify portions to suit our needs.

For future weeks results will be posted within the usual 24-hour timeframe after scores are due.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do all the other divisons have cool names and we (GH5) get stuck with boring old AAA & AA? Booo.
Cowdude7  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groooooooooanie. I am at the very bottom of my division in the RB2X Guitar league D:! It's really a bummer being that close to having been in the lower division where I would do good, instead of with people who squeeze Panic Attack. BUT I WILL PERSIST NONETHELESS.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we allowed to post Glitched Co-op GH3 Scores? because some of them are glitched

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I'm surprised I made it to AAA on GH5 and Ywngie Malmsteen(AAA) on RB2. I stand no chance but it'll be fun.

viper565  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

28%?!

That's quite a distressing number...

www.highschoolorlower.com | VISIT OR PERISH
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ViperX66
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Something is wrong with the results. Somehow, I'm not dead last in everything ever.

I almost forgot about this entirely due to the job search and wedding plans, so maybe this week I will get to play having actually looked at the paths

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
louster200  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm.. holy shit I did terrible. =/ I'm sad now.

Oh well, I'll try better this week. I actually have a full week to work with instead of like 8 hours.

zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chachi111 wrote:
Are we allowed to post Glitched Co-op GH3 Scores? because some of them are glitched

Did you guys get a glitched score on In the Belly of a Shark? It did strike me as kinda weird that you beat us out for first on that one but were nearly 30k short of our Hit Me with Your Best Shot score .
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
chachi111  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, There are 2 kinds of Star Power glitches and we dont do em. But Hit Me With Your Best Shot I s Eather Glitched O r there are people on same Xbox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chachi111 wrote:
Nah, There are 2 kinds of Star Power glitches and we dont do em. But Hit Me With Your Best Shot I s Eather Glitched O r there are people on same Xbox

I thought you said you glitched a sp phrase to get that score?

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeryMetalChewie wrote:
Why do all the other divisons have cool names and we (GH5) get stuck with boring old AAA & AA? Booo.
Because when I was asked to come up with league names it was 2 AM and I was (am) on vacation

I would usually be the first to pick wacky/fun league names but given the circumstances I wouldn't have been able to come up with anything good.
zuqu  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why have I been kicked from the GH2 League? I submitted scores for all 4 songs...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: