Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
small update/vox fgfc progress/vid example/future stuff
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: small update/vox fgfc progress/vid example/future stuff Reply with quote

few months without an update, seems common in these forums :P

ive obviously been playing a bit moar since djh2 came out, almost NO high score/serious fc grinding yet cept for like 3-4 mixes. i cbf til i finish the fgfc on vox (18-19 atm, so about 1/3 fgfc :P), so once thats done ill start working on turntable shizz again...and yea, same thoughts/complaints on the game like everyone else (power decks, online, etc.). im actually gonna be making a vid on all of these issues sometime in the somewhat near future, but well see...

oh, and once i get a steady editor to help me with this, im gonna make moar double fc vids like shown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdeqC3LzdC8
i have another being worked on atm, but that was like almost 2 weeks ago, and idk when or if it will be done anymore >_>

AND i wanted to do a new one handed vid run sometime as well, i guess i can do one from djh2 now, so ill see what i can come up with soon...

thats pretty much it, thnx!

somewhat ez mix to try this on, TONS of stupid mistakes on my part, but still a much better run than usual
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-eHKkUGdjY
the shakiness at times from rewinding and scratching makes it more epic imo...

again, cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWvVZwsAOc

dj- me
guitar- Ptv987

MAYBE funky music next? since thats the only other one i can fc atm XD

cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqubF118ezY

dj- cmmc222
guitar- me

everythings explained in the vid description, not much left to say for now

oh, and nothing special, but a full dlc pack fc of the dance party mix stuff...tons have probably fced them by now, but not too many with vids ill assume ;P bad pathing and glitched for pretty much all of em, will redo sometime...but here they iz for now...

poker face vs girls on film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dXcuaY5tcU

S.O.S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQcC8cpOhc

buttons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvth5wp1RX8

umm, yea now that im actually going onto the SH forums, i guess i better at least make one of these bitches...

hi if u dont already know, im parzrevenge, repping the ps3 (psn parzrevenge44), ive posted quite a few dj hero vids on both of my YT accounts (parzrevenge, revengeofparzrevenge), showing fcs, high score runs, etc.

a bit of history on my accomplishments so far:
-1st doc. fc (vid) of strange enough vs theme from shaft
-1st doc. fc (vid) of izzo (hova) vs i want you back
when i say 1st doc. obviously it may or may not have been 1st ever, but just 1st full run on vid and posted on YT

ill finish updating this shizz later, once i finish up getting most of the fcs i can get for now, ill post em all up here at once i guess...

yea so better late than never i guess ^_^ Im also a pretty decent expert vocalist, so i really cant wait for dj hero 2 to be released now that vox has been added Might go for fgfc on vox if each mix will have a vox part to it...

Last edited by parzrevenge on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
Fedora  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx fedora!
oh ya, and i got a special project planned, hopefully to start sometime soon, and once i finish it ill post it up here as one of my 1st accomplishment updates
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey another vegas player haha.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilkChan wrote:
Oh hey another vegas player haha.

lol unfortunately :p
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vegas isn't too bad and it has a pretty solid music game crowd if you're into other ones besides the Hero/Band series. There's a new arcade that opened up called Gemini Arcade Palace that a lot of locals go to.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilkChan wrote:
Vegas isn't too bad and it has a pretty solid music game crowd if you're into other ones besides the Hero/Band series. There's a new arcade that opened up called Gemini Arcade Palace that a lot of locals go to.

HOLY FUCK DRUMMANIA IN VEGAS!?! and those bongo thingys look like the ones from azurites vid thanx for the tip off! when did this open?
yea, but this place still blows overall if ur under 21 :/ the only night club i could enter is all the way in henderson >:O
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
MilkChan wrote:

HOLY FUCK DRUMMANIA IN VEGAS!?! and those bongo thingys look like the ones from azurites vid thanx for the tip off! when did this open?
yea, but this place still blows overall if ur under 21 :/ the only night club i could enter is all the way in henderson >:O

Yep Drummania and Guitar Freaks the newest ones. Also the bongo one is called Taiko Drum Master.

Arcade opened about a month and a half ago i'd say. You should definitely come by because they're always looking for new people. If you play ITG at all, my tag on the machine is JSUS.

And im only 18 lol.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilkChan wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
MilkChan wrote:

Yep Drummania and Guitar Freaks the newest ones. Also the bongo one is called Taiko Drum Master.

Arcade opened about a month and a half ago i'd say. You should definitely come by because they're always looking for new people. If you play ITG at all, my tag on the machine is JSUS.

And im only 18 lol.

same, for about another month at least :p
possibly sometime next week, ill see if me and my buds can stop by and play a little...
ive been searching for drummania for years now! finally it arrives, hella stoked for it
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm...bump i guess?
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump again?
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niiiiice!!!

Hey, are you ready for our challenge today? Or tomorrow if you don't have the time today? :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
Niiiiice!!!

Hey, are you ready for our challenge today? Or tomorrow if you don't have the time today? :P

already replied in vid :p
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got beat by parz on the one-handed DJ Hero challenge we did, but for a first time play for me, i didn't do too bad...

...but parz on the other hand, he's been practicing playing with only one hand XP

good game man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, whats this one handed challenge? Sounds interesting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: