ProfileProfile Log inLog in
small update/vox fgfc progress/vid example/future stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmmc222 wrote:
Nice, whats this one handed challenge? Sounds interesting

play with one hand XD ive gotz vid on it ill post up later i guess...no actual hands view, BUT i plan on making a few split screen vids of it once i find an editor...

yea i only killed it cause ive been doing this for months prior to this lol it was kind of an unfair fight/advantage, so kudos to maxninja for learning how to do this as fast as he did!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
cmmc222  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
cmmc222 wrote:

play with one hand XD ive gotz vid on it ill post up later i guess...no actual hands view, BUT i plan on making a few split screen vids of it once i find an editor...

yea i only killed it cause ive been doing this for months prior to this lol it was kind of an unfair fight/advantage, so kudos to maxninja for learning how to do this as fast as he did!

How well can you do though cause I'd imagine messing up a lot with mixes like Justic Bring the Noise. Can you use your face? lol
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmmc222 wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
cmmc222 wrote:

How well can you do though cause I'd imagine messing up a lot with mixes like Justic Bring the Noise. Can you use your face? lol

well obviously u can kiss an fc goodbye lol no face, no legs, just ur one arm, stretching ur thumb over to move the crossfader, effects knob, and euphoria. VERY akward at 1st of course, and yes we messed up A LOT, heres the vid on some of em...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcPfKV4FIfE
-fix up, look sharp vs genesis
-six days vs annies horn

u BETTER hit as many euphorias as u can, thats all i can say...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, looks like a lot of fun. I would like to see a one handed DJ Hero tourney. That would be fun to watch.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
cmmc222 wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
cmmc222 wrote:

well obviously u can kiss an fc goodbye lol no face, no legs, just ur one arm, stretching ur thumb over to move the crossfader, effects knob, and euphoria. VERY akward at 1st of course, and yes we messed up A LOT, heres the vid on some of em...

-six days vs annies horn

This would not be possible for me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
cmmc222 wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
cmmc222 wrote:

-six days vs annies horn

This would not be possible for me.

*tries it out with buttons outward* ya DEFINITELY not...
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lololololol! Played one handed a couple days ago. It is much harder than I thought. I wanted to break my hand because it was too stupid to play good. Lol!
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
lololololol! Played one handed a couple days ago. It is much harder than I thought. I wanted to break my hand because it was too stupid to play good. Lol!

its a hand cramper once u get better at it XP
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
AnubisGX wrote:

THIS.

lol we got mDawg, the best DJ Hero player in the world, and now parz, the best ONE HANDED DJ Hero player in the world :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
AnubisGX wrote:

THIS.

lol we got mDawg, the best DJ Hero player in the world, and now parz, the best ONE HANDED DJ Hero player in the world :P

LOL i guess...im sure someone else can try it and get much better than me...
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any chance of a hands vid soon? I'd like to see the madness. I swear, my thumb better learn to move that cross fader better or else I'm going to smash it with a hammer! Lol!
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
any chance of a hands vid soon? I'd like to see the madness. I swear, my thumb better learn to move that cross fader better or else I'm going to smash it with a hammer! Lol!

ur in luck! just put it up sunday, so i guess bump for split screen one hand vid :p
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff. Try for an FC soon.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
Good stuff. Try for an FC soon.

LOL definitely not, the only mixes ill even ATTEMPT and fc is the lolwut ez ones atm :p
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
parzrevenge wrote:
AnubisGX wrote:

THIS.

Hey, don't be so sure about that. I can play the opposite way. Ask Mast3r Ball3r. 1.2mil on Groundhog buttons left still isn't bad lol...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: