ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hak's Accs: HAK IS BACK! 4 GH5XG FCs (DwM, WaAB, PTFM, Medicate)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hak  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 02/15/11

Damn, the time I can play videogames now has been reduced immensely... School's being a dickhead, giving me homework when the Leagues are taking place.

Speaking of Leagues, I'm doing pretty well, considering I only played the songs around 3 times each. I think it's really fun that I'm around 10th place with shitty scores, except for one song. xD In Round 1, I was second on Machinehead, while I had 1st place on Re-Ignition in the second Round.

Wait, first place? Does that mean.. YES FINALLY A NEW FC THAT IS ACTUALLY PRETTY DECENT

ACTUALLY TWO NEW FCS

FC #54: Re-Ignition (Live)
FC #55: Feels Like The First Time

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 02/16/11

Got bored by WoR, I've played it too much with the Leagues running and stuff. Went back to Smash Hits, got a pretty nice FC:

FC #23: Back In The Saddle

Probably one of my favorite Aerosmith songs, and I love playing this song as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job on Back in the Saddle ;) back to GH3 with you though! Need some incentive to keep progressing there, getting sooo aggravated with stupid chokes ugh.
I did however just order GH:SH so I'll have some fresh stuff quite soon!

Hak  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noite wrote:
Good job on Back in the Saddle ;) back to GH3 with you though! Need some incentive to keep progressing there, getting sooo aggravated with stupid chokes ugh.
I did however just order GH:SH so I'll have some fresh stuff quite soon!

I could go back, yes... What FCs do you reckon I can get, I haven't played it in ages, so I really have no idea which songs I could FC, other than RaRaN. XD

And GH:SH is a great game, a lot of fun songs there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?

I've never commented in here before? What kind of crap is that?!

Nice work on GH:A with Back in the Saddle! We may have to put that game down as another one to work on this summer?

Good luck to ya, in whatever you go for next!

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Come join my GH3 rivalry!
Need your "Leagues" fix? Come join the Summer Leagues!
Hak  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, didn't know there was a reply. XD Anyways, trev, I played BitS on Smash Hits, not Aerosmith. But thanks anyways. :P

Update 03/15/11

Wow, almost a month since my last update. xD

Some stuff happened. Got to the quarter-finals in the League, which is really good, IMO. I learned to squeeze (sort of), to create my own paths, and to FC moar, like:

FC #56: Pour Some Sugar On Me (Live)
FC #57: Uprising (lol)
FC #58: Ghost
FC #59: Burnin' For You

And, I also got my half-game FC on Smash Hits! Wanted to FC a pretty difficult song, and I got:

FC #24: Killing In The Name

YAAAAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work, Hak!

Keep it up!

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Hak  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevster10 wrote:
Great work, Hak!

Keep it up!

Thanks! Might pick up GH3 soon Still don't have access to something that can take pictures, so proof for the Rivalry will take some time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noite talked me into starting it up again, even though we should have waited til summer. It's pretty dead, right now lol.

Goals -
45 GH3X FC's [X]
50 GH3X FC's [ ]
GH3X FG5* [66/70]
Hak  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 03/24/11

This actually happened a few days ago, but whatever.

So, I was playing some GH3 again, decided to try and go for FCs again. First up was Cherub Rock, which is still a terrible song, so I can't grind it. Down 'n' Dirty is doable, and I tried a few times, but random misses were screwing me over. Same story with Pride and Joy. I'm In The Band got a few tries as well, but solo is killing me. Impulse... I'm so close, the second breakdown is the only thing tanding in my way (and the first breakdown, but I hit that fairly consistent right now). So, I remembeed I had a good run back in the day on Nothing For Me Here, so I tried that... After a few rund, the run happened.

Solo 1 got FCd.

Solo 2 got FCd as well.

I hit those random-ish strums in Solo 3.

I got the strumming streak in Solo 3 at the end. At this point, I was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Then, I proceed to miss the LAST 2 NOTES. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I actuallt threw my controller through my room, turned off my 360 and haven't played GH3 since. The result of me throwing my Plastar around? Broken whammy bar. xD

Oh, and I also got my 5-star on the Slash Guitar Battle.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bawww-Factor!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 04/14/11

Alright, I've been trying to get this FC for quite a while now... I kept missing at the dumbest parts, so it's so good to have this song out of the way!

FC #25: Woman

lolol who thought I FC'd One? You can't say I lied, I fc'd one song.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...
You FC'd One song?
That's mental!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hak wrote:
Update 03/24/11

This actually happened a few days ago, but whatever.

So, I was playing some GH3 again, decided to try and go for FCs again. First up was Cherub Rock, which is still a terrible song, so I can't grind it. Down 'n' Dirty is doable, and I tried a few times, but random misses were screwing me over. Same story with Pride and Joy. I'm In The Band got a few tries as well, but solo is killing me. Impulse... I'm so close, the second breakdown is the only thing tanding in my way (and the first breakdown, but I hit that fairly consistent right now). So, I remembeed I had a good run back in the day on Nothing For Me Here, so I tried that... After a few rund, the run happened.

Solo 1 got FCd.

Solo 2 got FCd as well.

I hit those random-ish strums in Solo 3.

I got the strumming streak in Solo 3 at the end. At this point, I was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Then, I proceed to miss the LAST 2 NOTES. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I actuallt threw my controller through my room, turned off my 360 and haven't played GH3 since. The result of me throwing my Plastar around? Broken whammy bar. xD

Oh, and I also got my 5-star on the Slash Guitar Battle.

Ow. Still, it proves that you can FC this fucker. Gogogo NFMH FC?
Hak  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 04/21/11

Whoa, I finally got a decent FC again! I also hit the 60 FC mark on a Guitar Hero game, so that's good as well!

FC #60: 2112 Pt. 4 - Presentation

I really had trouble with this one. I tend to suck at zigzags, so I usually missed at the YBOBY zigzag at the beginning of the solo. So, this leaves only Grand Finale to be FC'd to have a 2112 Full Song FC!

Also, now that I sort of got out of my GH slump, I have a favor to ask you guys. I really want to set some goals for myself: Probably around 10 songs to FC that are within my reach, but need some time and practice to get. This gives me motivation to at least try for an FC. I would really like to know your thoughts on songs I could be able to FC, just try to base it off the FCs I have gotten already (can be found in the original post). Oh, and it doesn't matter which game, as long as it's one of the games I own (GH3, GHWT, GH5, GHWoR, GHSH and GHM).

Currently, I've set only one song as a goal myself: Nothing For Me Here on GH3. So, I hope you guys can help me with setting nine other songs as a target for me, to give me motivation to play this game again. (please don't say I have to FC songs like Monkey Wrench and stuff though, I want a challenging list. xD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: