ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH Vocals Videos Reference Thread [Version 2]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shit, I forgot to post my Jaggy vid here!

"Just a Girl" [Alt. Lyrics]

Also, with dr00bles' video, I Heard It Through the Grapevine should be the first song to have four contributors by itself.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I request more Van Halen please. Specially....anything. I'm terrible at all the Van Halen songs and half the guest acts.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I request more Van Halen please. Specially....anything. I'm terrible at all the Van Halen songs and half the guest acts.

If I had the game for 360, and especially patience to deal with some stupid ass re-hashed engine from GH: Metallica, I'd do them, as I'm feeling "looser" as far as videos go.

But for now, 2 FCs on the recent engine, which I forgot about, as of costumary.

"Like Whoa"
"Dancing With Myself" ('twas just for you, Ms. Wooff <3)

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Lupo13  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I just noticed this thread, read the list of songs and thought I might help with some of my vids. Hope they're helpful for someone.

GH5:
21st Century Schizoid Man
Back Round

BH:
Just A Girl

DLC:
We Are The Champions
Girl's Not Grey

Ciao!

Wooffus  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:

Ask and you shall receive. I added a bunch more of my own VH vids along with the others in the new update. True, I'm on the Wii, but it's something :P

Also welcome to the vocal side Lupo; I enjoyed your runs a good deal especially "Girl's Not Grey", so I'll be sure to keep a close eye on you

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
ElementOfZero wrote:

Ask and you shall receive. I added a bunch more of my own VH vids along with the others in the new update. True, I'm on the Wii, but it's something :P

Also welcome to the vocal side Lupo; I enjoyed your runs a good deal especially "Girl's Not Grey", so I'll be sure to keep a close eye on you

Thank you for that. i was hoping you were going to pull a droobles and get a vid up for the entire setlist. For some reason, I get more outta your videos than others.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding my most recent ones from Band Hero:

Rio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdLurnXEBjE
Black Cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcKGyS2LIrQ
You Had Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lfFhsmmul0

I even looked up the lyrics for You Had Me beforehand so I could include all the references to substance abuse.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at me forgetting them videos again.

You Belong With Me (forgetting about this one makes me worthy a dumbassitude certification such as this)
A Million Ways
Beautiful Disaster

And that's it for now.

Olinea  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last video I'll ever put in this thread.

Pain
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

College, right? And you may get something in GH6 if possible even if you would be late to get it, but still; wishing you all the best

Thread's updated with all the latest submissions, so there we go.

ElementOfZero wrote:
i was hoping you were going to pull a droobles and get a vid up for the entire setlist

If I had videos for everything, then I might've done; gonna be a long time off yet o_O

sentimentalgeek wrote:
I even looked up the lyrics for You Had Me beforehand so I could include all the references to substance abuse.

Who wouldn't?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
Olinea  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr00bles's videos could be added to this; Kung Fu Fighting, Mr. Roboto, I'm The One, and Dance the Night Away aren't in there yet.
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my videos from the GH:WoR Demo...

Children of the Grave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1HpUEyfcpM
No Way Back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nV-L9Z5dnc
Ghost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3QZIDn0_8c

I didn't bother doing one for Bloodlines since it's all talkies so...anybody who wants to volunteer their best screamy vocals can do so.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't have to be screamy - I went creative with "Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" and I might do something similarly as creative when I get the game myself. Not a clue what yet.

But with that, I've updated with some more additions, plus the arrival of the GH:WoR section into the database. Thanks Lammy!

tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got quite some myself. Toy Boy finishes my WT extravaganza for now, don't know if What I Got has what it takes to be posted here, especially because I don't listen to my own vocal videos.

Toy Boy
The Adventure
What I Got
Pictures of You

The next video, which is something bigger, should come this Tuesday, if YouTube doesn't get around to abort my upload. I got a tight day thanks to post-surgical exam.

Lupo13  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two easy FCs from Warriors of Rock:

Seven Nation Army
We're Not Gonna Take It

Ciao!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: