Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the board not pull through my TTFAF score on GH3? That alone was 378k so I should have more than what I have! The score was entered on 28th Oct.

Maybe it will be included next time instead!

EDIT - I've gained another decent amount on GH3 today, so my calculations put me around 203.6mil and up another place on the first column!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 11/05/2014, enjoy. We had score changes to all but Easy, and ranking changes to Medium and Expert. On Medium, we had (600) points from InsolentWill, (4,965) points from DrSham with another 2800 on the Grand Total, (109,564) points from Cabanon a O211 rank bump and 352k more on the Grand Total, and dramacomic with 224,710 points moving him up to 12th on the first column. Over on Hard, we had InsolentWill, all by himself, with 241,950 points, closing in fast on 162 million points. Expert had (668) points from xbillax, (2,226) points from xXGHXx, 26,757 points from AnarchyinTheCA, 52,013 points from KinGod, 87,548 points from Kerfoot32, 156,806 points (85,732) from PinkiePie91, and a massive jump of 741,709 points from Chrisss. The ranking changes were one bump on the O211 by PinkiePie91 to 35th, and Chrisss gaining a spot to 48th on the first column and moving within realistic striking distance of the top 40. I will give my nod of the week to Chrisss, for the most points, and the new found confidence on Expert that he is a great player, I look forward to him cresting 210 million points eventually. Pretty decent week all around, glad that we still have so many active players.

As for me, the normal, Diablo3, Hearthstone, Work and pool. Pool closed just fine with no issues for a change, so that was cool. Work has died down considerably, it being the easy half of the year for me at this point, maybe I will work on some certifications. Hearthstone announced a new expansion, so I am saving up gold for the anticipation of that, hopefully, it will be cool. Diablo3 is still amazing fun, and now I have 4 characters capable of soloing the hardest difficulty, I get to now turn to the strength characters. I did a lot of achievements this weekend, with my wife helping me powerlevel 5 characters to 60+ for those achievements, and we found a couple of others that we had missed. In addition, I have now played through the game on all but the crusader, whom I started playing for the first time last night. The crusader is interesting, I haven't decided if I like the class yet or not. That is about it, have a great week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't go anywhere near to saying I'm a great player, but I'm certainly reasonable at expert mode. 210mil on the first column would be good, but will take me a long while to get there!

Thanks for the nod, anyway!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im done for GH2 M for now, im only missing the DLC. once done i'll go ahead and finish off GH2 E and it's DLC too. no clue what i'll do after that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
im done for GH2 M for now, im only missing the DLC. once done i'll go ahead and finish off GH2 E and it's DLC too. no clue what i'll do after that.

WT medium pls

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

WT medium pls

what I hate about WT and onward games is im so completionist that I gotta do the DLC right after the game, which makes me sick of this game. I started E Bass like 3 years ago and im not even done yet. I go back, do 3 songs and im sick of it already lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

WT medium pls

what I hate about WT and onward games is im so completionist that I gotta do the DLC right after the game, which makes me sick of this game. I started E Bass like 3 years ago and im not even done yet. I go back, do 3 songs and im sick of it already lol

Squeeze the ondisk songs then. Less to worry about

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Squeeze the ondisk songs then. Less to worry about

easier said then done lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 11/12/2014, enjoy. There was no action on Easy this week, otherwise quite a few changes were to be found. Over on Medium, we had DrSham with (5,980) points, all on GH2, and dramacomic somehow went down 84,644 a score correction perhaps? On Hard, we saw 3,352 points (2,664) from arvain an O211 bump of one spot, and 45,350 points from VeryMetalChewie, nice to see him back. Expert had ranking changes of three spots by PinkiePie91 of three spots, and 7 on the O211 board, both helping him close in on his goals of top 20 for both boards by year's end, he is enjoying the benefits of being in the closest grouping on the board, the gaps will start to get much bigger after getting to 20th. Score changes to Expert included: (1,388) points from xbillax, 2,595 points from AnarchyInTheCa, 38,135 points from ihatebarracuda, 129,493 points from Chrissss, 274,124 points (216,072) from PinkiePie91, and a massive 502,359 points from Kerfoot32. Of note, it looks like Chrisss will hit 204 million soon, and PinkPie may hit 222 and 20th place soon, good luck to both. I will give the nod of the week to Kerfoot32 for most points, nice to see him back in action again. Decent week all around, with two members hitting some nice personal goals, as well as FGFC on Expert WoR this week, great stuff.

As for me, nothing new to report. This past week, the wife got me to try to help her out with her new workout, something called Piyo. I call it exquisite torture, but she seems to be sticking to it. I ran 4 miles last night, yea for me. That is about it, have a great week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 20 on the 211 board may be a bit out of my reach currently, need to not suck at everything in that game. But WT squeezing is actually kinda fun, should have a rather large increase next week Thanks again for these boards!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 11/18/2014, enjoy. There were score changes to each board this week, but no ranking changes on Easy. For ranking changes, we had a spot increase on Medium total of one by dramacomic and one Medium O211 by DrSham, Hard had Kerfoot32 go up a ranking on O211, and VeryMetalChewie gain one on the Grand Total boar, Expert had PinkiePie91 gain one spot on the Grand Total, but 3 spots to 20th! on the Total board. For score changes on Easy we had (24,763) points from Cabanon and another 2,500 on Grand Total board. On Medium, we had increases of (11,612) by DrSham with 205k more (Xbox Exclusives?), and 122,529 from dramacomic. Hard saw (13,787) points from Kerfoot32, 23,368 points from VeryMetalChewie, and 30,651 on the Grand Total from DrSham. Expert saw 5,290 points from ihatebarracuda, 347,645 points from Kerfoot32, and a massive haul of 1,343,206 points (104) from PinkiePie91 whom achieved one of his goals of top 20 on an Expert ranking. Very exciting week all around, but I will give the nod to Pinkie again, whom will likely start to find points harder to come by soon, great week for him again. Lets hope that I am able to find time to update next week, what with the Thanksgiving holidays and all.

As for me, more of the usual, work, Hearthstone, Diablo3. Work is in the quiet time, which I am not complaining about. Hearthstone announced an expansion, so I am saving gold towards that when it comes out, near year's end. Diablo 3 is still fun, this past week I worked on a hardcore character to try to get some of those achievements. Playing hardcore is interesting, permadeath is an odd thing, makes you play differently, I am up to level 50, and I beat the game on next to lowest setting already. In addition, we, the wife and I have been watching X-Files, which she never got to see in its first run. Have a good week all.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
On Medium, we had increases of (11,612) by DrSham with 205k more (Xbox Exclusives)

I managed to FC Institutionalized for most of those points which enabled me to jump a rank, and I also got a score in for my last Xbox exclusive (The Trooper). Just 3 more songs left on my GH2 Medium redux (maybe I'll finally get Free Bird for a FGFC!) and then I'll move back to Bass for a bit, mainly getting in scores on plenty of missing songs on Hard but I'll also try to add a few more points to Medium (and Easy if I can!).

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham & I were playing the cat & mouse game last week hehe. nice job Sham, I knew it was just a matter of time before blowing my scores away.

Currently reduxing Easy and the game is beating me to it. mistakes over mistakes. Either I get it first try or takes an enormous amount of time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
DrSham & I were playing the cat & mouse game last week hehe. nice job Sham, I knew it was just a matter of time before blowing my scores away.

Indeed we were, and I've now finished up my redux by finally getting Free Bird for the FGFC and scraping past your Radium Eyes score. Finished up less than 40k from 1st and as my aim was to get within 50k this time around then job done. Also 1st overall on the DLC so a pretty successful month!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn 8 pts.....gotta match that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 172 of 219

Jump to: