SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
If it doesn't get included at all, that would be a real shame. But while we're on the topic, I propose adding Rock Revolution to the leaderboard because I want an unfair advantage :^)
Hey now I played that game too :p. OT GH2 squeezing is hard.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
If it doesn't get included at all, that would be a real shame. But while we're on the topic, I propose adding Rock Revolution to the leaderboard because I want an unfair advantage :^)

If it was added, I'd be there too :p. Don't forget power gig if you do that tho XD

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of being part of the GHL debate, can I whine about the 10 DJ Hero songs not being in Grand Total tallying? I really don't know why they're not there, and it would push me toward actually playing them (i bought the game for $3 over a year ago and still haven't played it once)

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Instead of being part of the GHL debate, can I whine about the 10 DJ Hero songs not being in Grand Total tallying? I really don't know why they're not there, and it would push me toward actually playing them (i bought the game for $3 over a year ago and still haven't played it once)
For some reason I thought they were? I'd also like to ask that question. Is part of the franchise, don't see why it shouldn't be included. Also... have fun with it. And if it's not included, 4 free FGFC's. (If you can stand the idiotic of the engine)
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
For some reason I thought they were? I'd also like to ask that question. Is part of the franchise, don't see why it shouldn't be included. Also... have fun with it. And if it's not included, 4 free FGFC's. (If you can stand the idiotic of the engine)

Eh nah, I'll just play expert for funsies and move on if that's the case lol.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 09/03/2015, enjoy. You all were busy, and there were changes to each board except for Easy while I was away. Over on Medium, we had DrSham somehow find more points and go up 146,689 points, as well as solrac7623 celebrating getting on the board by adding 2,931,730 points and getting onto the Grand Total board to boot. For Hard, we had (27,461) points from MrOmyA, (85,179) points from Kerfoot32, 106,302 points from InsolentWill, 752,789 points and a three ranking jump by DrSham, and a massive 4 spot jump with 6,594,499 points for juggledave, nice work there. Finally, over on Expert, we had (1,369) points from MrOmyA, 3,264 points from FingerQuick, 6,426 points from Naruto42, 25,581 (13,362) points from PinkiePie91, 25,973 points on the Grand Total from Chrisss, 28,308 points on the Grand Total form EXEprog527, 44,804 points from xXGhostTypeXx, (46,292) points and a ranking bump for xbillax, 49,503 points from Kerfoot32, 62,758 points with 8 k more on the Grand Total from AnarchyInTheCA and a ranking bump, 76,078 points from 2003041, and 455,795 points on the Grand Total by Undead and a ranking bump for him. Quite a good week all around, I will give the nod this week to juggledave for largest increase, lets see more action next week!

As for me, it was a very busy August, but now its September and things are lots better. Work was crazy, with the start of the school year, and that usual insanity combined with new Chromebook carts that I had to setup for each building. Plus, I got sick in the middle of all that, so I lost time and had to scramble to catch up, bleh. All the beginning of the year stuff is now taken care of except for preventative maintenance stuff, and some legacy account issues, that hopefully, will get resolved next week. The pool finally got green, but only barely, and I caught it on the first day, so we are in day three of treatment. After shocking it thoroughly and balancing chemicals, I got in and scrubbed the walls and floor really well. The result is a mostly clear pool, that looks more than bit the shade of Coke glasses (the green not black). No exercise takes place in August, as most days I come home and am exhausted from just keeping up, but next week I get to start again.

Finally, Hearthstone and Diablo 3 each had major patches, and that, between being sick, fighting my pool and being wiped out most workdays, have taken most of my free time. Hearthstone, I am not really sure why I still play it, as I rarely enjoy it, I guess its just the thought of the time I have invested so far. As for Diablo 3, if you are a fan you already know that 2.3 introduced huge changes, if not then you don't care. My current solo GR non season record is 58, and if I clear 59, I get to crack the top 1000 leaderboard, so that's cool I guess. Whew, a lot to relate, but the good news is that board updates should be regular again. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts on the new GH game(s) going forward. Due to the platform changing seriously between the older gen and newer gen technology its really a totally different game altogether. As far as I am concerned, if there is a gameplay mode where you can just put in scores and they are tracked on SH, we can add them to the totals. The boards pull data from SH, and as long as DrSham is up for adding it to the Grand Total, that's where I would like to add the new content. However, if the scoring system is wonky and there is no way to reliably add it to SH for scores, there wouldn't be an easy implement for the boards. So, barring a reason not to, I am asking DrSham to kindly find a way to add the new game to the Grand Total when it comes out. Let me know if you need current versions of the boards sent to you Sham.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for the official unofficial opinion! I really do hope there is a "standard" scoring system. It would be a damn shame if this couldn't be added to the leaderboard at all

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the scoring system is "normal", why add it to the "Grand Total" board ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly hope the requirement for score posting is simply "you must have the 2x boost equipped for scores to be valid" kind of like how the WoR game had the career mode with a ridiculous scoring system.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
if the scoring system is "normal", why add it to the "Grand Total" board ?

because the buttons are weird i guess. different play style. i honestly don't really care anymore as long as it can get tracked reliably.

DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
The boards pull data from SH, and as long as DrSham is up for adding it to the Grand Total, that's where I would like to add the new content. However, if the scoring system is wonky and there is no way to reliably add it to SH for scores, there wouldn't be an easy implement for the boards. So, barring a reason not to, I am asking DrSham to kindly find a way to add the new game to the Grand Total when it comes out. Let me know if you need current versions of the boards sent to you Sham.

Sure, email them to me and I'll add them as soon as SH starts tracking.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If GHL gets added, I may have to return. I lack the required console, but I will find a way.

Also hi guys, long time no see :P
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo! Played GH1 for about 40 minutes or so looking to add to my FC total, but instead I added 64.4k, about 40k coming off of Texas Flood.

SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
If GHL gets added, I may have to return. I lack the required console, but I will find a way.

Also hi guys, long time no see :P

You exist! Hi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 183 of 219

Jump to: