Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date for today, 08/17/2017 (data pulled yesterday). There was action on every board this week except for Easy, pretty impressive. For Medium, we had (4,487) points from DrSham, and 17,043 points from UltraHeroABC5, nice work guys. Moving over to Hard, it was skinnywhitecomic with (4,359) points and Doughboy with (10,570) points, lots of O211 action this week. Finally, for Expert, we had 116 points from Jellu, (1,420) points from PinkiePie91, 3,620 points from Peachfanclub, (7,992) points from FingerQuick, and (17,467) points from BoneDeath. Decent action all around, but I will give the nod to BoneDeath for most points. This update people decided to take Pinkie seriously, as both BoneDeath and FingerQuick looked to add to their leads over him. Rather interesting development, lets see what the next update holds.

As for me, work, Diablo3, pool. Work has been very hectic, if not overly difficult. Done a great deal of requests, but I think things are now slowing down, which is a relief, August is always the tough month. Diablo3, I have continued to grind the legendary gems, and have all but 10 to 70, and those remaining are at 67. I still need to figure out which set best suits me, so I know what to augment. 4 weeks in, and I very nearly have achieved all my goals I set out by week, but played a lot less this week due to birthday celebrations for my wife and brother (multiple events, was fun). Finally, the pool seems to have stopped leaking around the skimmer with the caulk treatment. I will fill it some tonight and verify that the skimmer itself isn't leaking, otherwise I will patch it over with the vinyl kit. Have a great week all, and don't forget to check out the eclipse on Monday if you are in its path.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to add another ~4.4k by actually getting the FC on Jordan, so that puts me around 5.4k away from 5th spot... I might have to FC something new on GH1 to do that. TTFAF still isn't being kind to me >_<

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneDeath wrote:
I managed to add another ~4.4k by actually getting the FC on Jordan, so that puts me around 5.4k away from 5th spot... I might have to FC something new on GH1 to do that. TTFAF still isn't being kind to me >_<
You could probably add another 5-8k just from redux's on GH1.
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
BoneDeath wrote:
You could probably add another 5-8k just from redux's on GH1.

Aside from compressed activations like the ones in Frankenstein and such I really struggle with GH1 squeezing. That is true though, I think a lot of the FC's I got reasonably quickly could be better if I took some time to properly feel out the SP paths. Would be helpful if I had a better idea of the visual hitbox of the notes too, I tend to oversqueeze a lot on GH1.

In short, I think I just need to spend more time on that game in general.

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
This update people decided to take Pinkie seriously, as both BoneDeath and FingerQuick looked to add to their leads over him. Rather interesting development, lets see what the next update holds.
A fair few of you lovely people should 100% know I don't go down without a fight. 99.9% sure I get to go up another rank next update. And... BoneDeath, thank you for that Solo B method, as well... I'm creeping up on you lol. Much love to all you guys and gals <3 Think both me and Bones are creeping up on 68.3.... Sadly Fug is sitting at 68.41, so I believe Bones will knock into the top five... then I need to grind things a lot harder than prior of standing a chance to fight for that #5 spot. I can just hope that Jleggy doesn't come back and blow me out of third on the 660 board. Though I believe (Unless GHX comes back and finishes whichever DS game he didn't do) my #1 is safe on the grand total.

Wow, just knocked myself into the highest 28/30 rank on 80's. Thankfully, that PwM re-fc didn't take hours. Even if I did just accidentally throw an extra 1.1k or so on the first score :p

Next update... I'm rather nervous on where I'll end up. But... at least I can hope I can give BoneDeath a run for their money!

Last edited by PinkiePie91 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out next update, Jprez44 is going for 1sts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPrez44 just finished a near impossibility. He has 1st place on every single song for a game on Expert Guitar. Granted, that's the game with the least songs (GH:80s with 30 songs), but he achieved it. I think 8 of them are tied 1sts, and several of those are with just one other player. However, as he doesn't have a single GH1 Expert score, nor scores for most of GH2, he will not be appearing on the boards, just increasing the community total. Ah well.

Congrats JPrez44! FG1st on Expert is insane.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is insane, and I'm glad I was in stream to watch his final 1st place. He said he was going to go for more 1st places on gh2 tonight probably, watch out for that.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit, jprez. Mad fucking props for that.

As a sidenote, I do find it amusing that slowhero's optimal for HMWYBS only goes to 72001, but the best score is 72069. Debr really undersold how ticks work in GH3, didn't he?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 08/30/2017, enjoy. For this update, there was action on all but the Hard Guitar boards. For Easy, we had a very tiny increase of (172) points by voidedalive2x on the O211 boards, still 12k from the top 10. Over on Medium, it was DrSham with a haul of (35,661) points on the O211 board and just missing out on passing zlinkneoXZ15 , and UltraHeroABC5 with an even bigger gain of 62,556 points. Finally, for Expert, it was BoneDeath with (4,454) points and PinkiePie91 with (39,259) 88,821 points. BoneDeath still leads the race to 5th place and 68.3 million on the O211 but its close as PinkiePie91 has gotten serious on the O211 front, Fug is still a LONG gap above that in 4th though. I will give the nod this week to Pinkie for not only the most points, but for being the 3rd player to crack the 242 million point barrier on Expert, a huge accomplishment indeed. Perhaps with his new found skills he can get some more FCs and start to close that 488k gap to FingerQuick and try to be the first player to 242.5 million. Lets hope the next update is this cool.

As for me, work, Diablo3, weddings, exercise. Work has been very crazy, with lots of new equipment coming in on top of the usual August craziness. The good news, is that I have caught up on everything that I know about for work except for 12 machines that I am waiting for the image to be finalized before imaging and moving them into place. This marks my annual sigh of relief, as August is by far the worst part of my year. As such, I got to start exercising yesterday, which went about as I expected. 31 minutes instead of my usual 43 on the elliptical, and I was very tired, maybe next time (tomorrow?) will be more effective.

Diablo3, I am a mere 72 bounties away from achieving 10k bounties, and thus the final achievement left in the game that I have not done. Combined with this, I augmented my main Inarius build for season, and have begun the grind to get the gems back up to 70. Once I do that, its build testing to see if the other builds are worth augmenting. Likely so, as the leaderboard for the season now has the lowest ranked player at a ludicrous 98 clear. For reference, I cleared a 81 with my Inarius build. Something to shoot for anyhow. After leveling gems, potentially augmenting, and then pushing with the newly augmented set, I think I will have "finished" my Necromancer and season, and there is very little left Non Season. However, for the next patch/season they are greatly increasing the damage of each of the good builds, so there will be that to test out, though I may not necessarily play S12. I might actually play plaster games instead!

For the pool, the caulk job did not seem to have a permanent effect, and the pool is still draining to an inch below the skimmer level. I can try another vinyl patch and see if that solves it, otherwise a new liner + some new wall panels + new skimmer are likely in the works if I feel like keeping the pool. This is discouraging, but if I can find a good company to do it at a reasonable cost, I could have my pool back to new again. This is good, as the wife was NOT happy with the increase to our water bill of 12,000 gallons for the month of July while I was testing the various fixes and refilling ~3,000 gallons a week. I have only filled it once in August, and then, only about 1000 gallons so there is that.

Weddings. I am in a wedding for a good friend next Friday, the 8th (kinda an odd day), so the bachelor party is this Saturday, rehearsal next Thursday, and Wedding and reception on Friday. His wedding is pretty low key, so I don't expect it to be much work beyond attending all things. The other wedding is on October 1st, and my 27 year old brother is getting married. I still have to get final measurements for my tuxedo, help with planning table arrangements, provide transportation, write a speech, and provide the beer and wine for the actual reception. I am going wine shopping this weekend with a friend that knows more about wine than I know about beer which should be fun. Then its getting all the wine and beer to the site on the day of the wedding and then the wedding and reception itself. Fun times all, until next time.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, holy shit I broke 242m. Was... not planning on that lol. Though... eh, I highly doubt 242.5 will ever happen... though, who knows. Never thought I'd be top 10 on the O211 boards... or first on any of the boards, but... I think I may try to be the first to crack over into 286m (seriously, I should not be first here) land on the grand total. Which well... just taking a quick glance at the GH2 exclusives... found a ~20k increase from one song... So hopefully, and well BoneDeath... never said it'd be an easy fight :p, but rather certain unless I get stupidly lucky... like my 2112 FC or that insane first run redux on Free Bird, I think you'll get to the top 5 before me. I think the goal for this week is... top 35 overall on GH2, and a few rank up's on 80's.... and finally get that Raining Blood FC, so I don't have to look at 67/70 anymore lol.

Thanks as always Bushi!

Edit: After letting it sit for a few hours, holy shit. The third person to break 242m, only with FingerQuick and Undead I... never thought I'd actually hit that. Though, I do feel if BoneDeath did the... 702(?) he would get quite close, depending on how well he adjusts to GH:L. Which... hmm, I wonder how many more points are on that game for me. Also... guess I got over the hump, in less than... 72 hours... two new O211 FC's...
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Over on Medium, it was DrSham with a haul of (35,661) points on the O211 board and just missing out on passing zlinkneoXZ15

I'll get him next update. Managed to finally FC Raining Blood, tie 1st on HiC, and get a -24 and a 28k increase on TTFAF (still 60k left!) but got plenty of other options for score improvements to last me a while.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and now smokyprogg is getting in the bandwagon too. holy crap, what the hell is going on lately with elite players coming back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
and now smokyprogg is getting in the bandwagon too. holy crap, what the hell is going on lately with elite players coming back.

(might have a because it's midnight fc already done and i'm just too lazy to edit the video idk idk)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This next update is going to be fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 202 of 219

Jump to: