Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping the thread to fix the broken page thing.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Will DrSham and Pinkie continue their race to 90 million? Stay tuned.
We will, but everyone knows who will win. The only thing I have above him is the O211. Slowing closing the gap on GHM. I /may/ have passed Morty (I've been up about 40 hours, so not doing any math right now) to get second. Which when Sham inevitably goes through the DS games. If he's even remotely decent at squeezing them/figuring out the paths. I'll be 2nd/2nd/2nd, and I'll be happy. I'll try my best, but I'm not out-squeezing the best. I beat him on /one/ song WT+ that he had first on. It's 100% going to be Sham. And I will be so damn happy the day he passes 90m, as I know I don't have to go for it anymore.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
bushidox wrote:

We will, but everyone knows who will win. The only thing I have above him is the O211. Slowing closing the gap on GHM. I /may/ have passed Morty (I've been up about 40 hours, so not doing any math right now) to get second. Which when Sham inevitably goes through the DS games. If he's even remotely decent at squeezing them/figuring out the paths. I'll be 2nd/2nd/2nd, and I'll be happy. I'll try my best, but I'm not out-squeezing the best. I beat him on /one/ song WT+ that he had first on. It's 100% going to be Sham. And I will be so damn happy the day he passes 90m, as I know I don't have to go for it anymore.

Fortunately it's only a race to 89m but I'm still a long way short and it means a lot needs doing as I'm more than 25k short at the moment. Whilst I reckon I can get a few more on GH2/3 as it's on 360, my PS2 guitar for GH1/80s is not that great so I'm not sure how many more I can get on those. I'll be trying tho' but 89m overall for anyone is a tough goal.

As for beating one of my 1sts post WT, it's actually post GH:A I'll also get KitN back soon enough when I go for 1st overall on SH, just need a few more points to get 1st on WT before I switch.

I'll also get to the DS games soon enough but I've no idea how I'll go on those...

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
bushidox wrote:

Fortunately it's only a race to 89m but I'm still a long way short and it means a lot needs doing as I'm more than 25k short at the moment. Whilst I reckon I can get a few more on GH2/3 as it's on 360, my PS2 guitar for GH1/80s is not that great so I'm not sure how many more I can get on those. I'll be trying tho' but 89m overall for anyone is a tough goal.

As for beating one of my 1sts post WT, it's actually post GH:A I'll also get KitN back soon enough when I go for 1st overall on SH, just need a few more points to get 1st on WT before I switch.

I'll also get to the DS games soon enough but I've no idea how I'll go on those...
Yeah 89m. I'm 100% sure I'm going to have to redux GHL to even have a shot of hitting 89m. Though, will (hopefully) stay ahead on the O211. That's all I have over you (You just need to redux PwM on SH to get ahead of me in that game) Though, I do wish you luck on getting first overall on SH, as well... that game got fucking destroyed. I truly think there may only be ticks left and PwM squeezes. Though I did that game way too fast, so I didn't look at it too hard on how much is left in extra squeezes. May the best man win. Been looking at re-buying GHL for about 2 weeks, but house... things. I hope I can get at least second behind you on that game.

Also, best of luck with the DS games. You're a much better pather than I am, but I have a fair bit of points I can grab on the DS games quite easily.

Edit: Yay, I'll be within 250k of Undead on the Overall boards next update (I'm pretty sure)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez you guys a squeezing every point you can. I'm kinda doing the same thing right now going through GH2, but I'm also trying to get as close to the FGFC as possible. I can probably get the first 7 tiers plus the bonus songs minus Jordan, Six, and Trogdor. So far I'm on Tier 5 of the redo and just added to my John the Fisherman score by just under 1500 pts.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm all the way up to Carry and Home on the redux and something I didn't really realize until way after the fact yesterday is that I broke 20mil for GH2, which I'm extremely happy about. Next goal with the game outside of getting more FCs is gonna be to get within the top 200.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp finished my redux through Tier 7 this morning. I'm happy I was able to path well, leaving only 7 songs over rank 200 for ps2 (only 1 being over 300). 3 scores I was unable to beat tho: Cherry Pie, Killing in the Name (almost tied, missed by 4pts), and Laid to Rest (can't get the 3-1-2-2 path anymore).
As for top 200 overall goal, I'm sitting now at 210 with all of Tier 8 and the bonus songs to redux. Definitely know there's a ton of points to grab.

SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently looking into getting a new TV for my parents so I can acquire their old CRT that I've played for my entire GH career. Possibly coming back on a limited basis to finish off medium and put up some X guitar scores.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Currently looking into getting a new TV for my parents so I can acquire their old CRT that I've played for my entire GH career. Possibly coming back on a limited basis to finish off medium and put up some X guitar scores.
God dammit, now I'm going to have to fend you off as well when I get to Medium. Much love Slasher <3 may the best CRT fiend win (you).
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
God dammit, now I'm going to have to fend you off as well when I get to Medium. Much love Slasher <3 may the best CRT fiend win (you).

O211+A is hard. You might beat me there, but I think I can make up for it in WT+

bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 3/30/2018, data was pulled yesterday. We had action on all the boards this time except for Hard, pretty cool. Starting over on Easy, we had PinkiePie add 10,638 points (4,265) good enough to bring him very close to 88.9 million and within 1000 points of morty for 2nd on the O211 board. For Medium, it was PinkiePie again, with a massive haul of 3,350,778 points, jumping several spots for his trouble. Finally, for Expert, we had FingerQuick with (124) points, BoneDeath with (600) points, Pinkie with 27,391 points, 2003041 added 560,422 points, and GuitarSlayer1307 continuing his onslaught with 2,995,186 points with 200k more on the Grand Total. Pretty impressive week all around, I will give the nod again to GuitarSlayer1307 for sheer total points, keep up the good work. Will the next update see ranking movement for Pinkie, will DrSham break 89 million on Easy, will Undead try to take 1st back from FingerQuick, stay tuned.

As for me, work, Diablo3, brother. Work has been busy, with inventory finally wrapping up, but getting everything ready for MAP testing keeping me busy. Thankfully, once its all set up, I just stay out of the way, which starts next week. Diablo3, I am loving the wizard this season, and will likely augment both Tal Rasha's and the Firebird set both at 100, then reraise the gems to 70 for augmenting the last two characters I haven't done in non season. My goals of 101 for a new PR are looking very good, with a 99 done with 6 augments, and I still have 4 more spots to slap augments on. The wife should be able to hit Guardian again, which is always cool. My brother will graduate from med school in 6 weeks, and officially got confirmation that he will be doing residency in Iowa City, so that is pretty exciting. I will miss getting to see him about once a month with him so close, but am very happy that he got one of his top choices for his residency. Until next time all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised I added as much as I actually did considering how many songs were reFC's with proper pathing. The Light That Blinds was my biggest addition with a -7 run. I had a -4 run, but screwed up the last act, but I still gained a good 78-100k worth of points just there. Also I've been working on the Jordan tapping when I can and have Solo B FC on slow and a 90% on full speed.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knew I should have added in those GH2 Easy scores... 99.9% sure I'm in second on O211.

Edit: Yup, "only" 28k off Tanner... which is never going to happen. Also kinda don't want to redux 80's due to it being a pretty overall score lol. But I suspect I can get 3-4k there if needed. Maybe 5k on GH3. Lots of -8/16/etc off Tanner through-out the O211. And still a fair amount of -200's. I'll mess around a bit with GHM or WoR to join the 89.9m club come next update.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bushi, since I'm gonna be working on Old School for a while, I decided to see where I am in terms of the O211 leaderboard and wanted to check if you have the same as me. From my numbers it oooks like I need around 3mil to break the board.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Hey bushi, since I'm gonna be working on Old School for a while, I decided to see where I am in terms of the O211 leaderboard and wanted to check if you have the same as me. From my numbers it oooks like I need around 3mil to break the board.
That's around what I got as well. Judging from your GH2 work. 80's you should be able to pick up ~750k or so. GH3 ~1m+ probably. And I suck at knowing how good people are at GH1 compared to the rest of the games, but I'm going to say 1.5-2m there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 207 of 219

Jump to: