Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post to fix the broken page thingy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
Hey bushi, since I'm gonna be working on Old School for a while, I decided to see where I am in terms of the O211 leaderboard and wanted to check if you have the same as me. From my numbers it oooks like I need around 3mil to break the board.
That's around what I got as well. Judging from your GH2 work. 80's you should be able to pick up ~750k or so. GH3 ~1m+ probably. And I suck at knowing how good people are at GH1 compared to the rest of the games, but I'm going to say 1.5-2m there.

Yeah I kinda decided to grind out the old school stuff as much as possible before working on new school. I'll end up doing 80s next since the engines are very similar, then 1, then to 3. GH1 I know I can up those scores, it's just about being consistent on the strum timing.
Edit: TBH with GH2 my main issues are some of these paths being tricky to pull off and then my other is calibration between strum songs and hopo songs are different ranges.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
Hey bushi, since I'm gonna be working on Old School for a while, I decided to see where I am in terms of the O211 leaderboard and wanted to check if you have the same as me. From my numbers it oooks like I need around 3mil to break the board.
That's around what I got as well. Judging from your GH2 work. 80's you should be able to pick up ~750k or so. GH3 ~1m+ probably. And I suck at knowing how good people are at GH1 compared to the rest of the games, but I'm going to say 1.5-2m there.

Yeah I kinda decided to grind out the old school stuff as much as possible before working on new school. I'll end up doing 80s next since the engines are very similar, then 1, then to 3. GH1 I know I can up those scores, it's just about being consistent on the strum timing.
Edit: TBH with GH2 my main issues are some of these paths being tricky to pull off and then my other is calibration between strum songs and hopo songs are different ranges.
Insane job getting Gemini! Also, I'll say if you're computer can run it... I'd do GH2 on PC as it seems you don't have a CRT. I think we'll see another person hit 60/64 soonish. Also, yeah would recommend doing it that way GH2 to 80's to 1 to 3 is what I would probably do. The only real difference (imo, I'm tired and don't feel like getting technical) is no infinite front ends on GH1. And the SP lag. Though if you can FC Gemini... you'll be on the O211 boards in no time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Insane job getting Gemini! Also, I'll say if you're computer can run it... I'd do GH2 on PC as it seems you don't have a CRT. I think we'll see another person hit 60/64 soonish. Also, yeah would recommend doing it that way GH2 to 80's to 1 to 3 is what I would probably do. The only real difference (imo, I'm tired and don't feel like getting technical) is no infinite front ends on GH1. And the SP lag. Though if you can FC Gemini... you'll be on the O211 boards in no time.

Ok so the story with that: I just got a new CRT that's larger (because DDR) so I said "lemme get Gemini before I swap it out." About 8 attempts in I hit the X and started freaking out. It took a bit to calm myself enough to refocus, but was spacing on the path. Muscle memory to patters reminded me to activate and hit solo 2 first full run, which was a nice bonus. Btw swapped from a 13.5" to a 20" crt and jordan is more easily readible. The updated score I got ended up being a 96% in solo B and I missed the 3rd to last SP, but until I can get my finger speed up by playing GH3PC, Solo C is the only unhittable part, tho I can get parts of the first half of it at least.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to break 400k on Jordan at the very least. As for C, I personally one hand C1 and 2, tap the beginning of C3 and... tap C4 It may have been awhile since I've practised Solo C... after two bridge chokes, and me missing the orange strumming in F... (which I'm 90% sure I hit Solo F in full the first time I passed the damn song lol) kinda tired of hearing/playing the song lol. But, at least this one is understandable compared to 21SCM >.>

I'm still a little bit in shock that I've FC'd Gemini twice. My fingers be tiny. I'm just glad that my score is... somehow really damn good. You should be in the top 100 on GH2 (PS2) by next update. Might need to get a bit bored/angry and redux the songs you've already reduxed. As there are a decent amount of 1k+ improvements I think you can relatively get easily.

Edit: Might be coming up on the hard boards in a few updates or so. Also after actually looking at the gap between me and sham on GHL. If I tied him on GHL (Not happening) I'd be 21k behind the Doctor. Which... pretty sure I could get within 2-3k of him on WoR. Which shaves off ~9k. And if I tied him on GH5. Shaves off another 9-11k... I know he will still win in the end, but when/if I ever truly care about doing GHL again... I could possibly pass him with his current score. But I know he has some quite easy points on GH5/SH's/etc to get. Forever close, yet doubt I ever get that cigar.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 04/10/2018, enjoy. We had action on all but Hard Guitar this time, awesome. Starting out on Easy, we had 151 points from DrSham, with 9,487 (2,287) points from PinkiePie91, good enough to push Pinkie to 88,9 and 2nd on the O211 respectively. This puts Pinkie a t 69,xxx short of catching DrSham on Easy. For Medium, it was DrSham with 16,808 points, and PinkiePie91 with a massive haul of 12,584,953 points shooting all the way up to 25th. Finally, for Expert, we had 1,188 points from PinkiePie91, 39,639 points from matt6662, and 322,177 points from 2003041. I will give the nod of the update to PinkiePie91 whom seems to be busy on all fronts, squeezing every difficulty at once. Lets hope for more of the same next time, will we see DrSham get close to the mythical 89 million on Easy? stay tuned.

As for me, work, Diablo3, exercise. Work has been very quiet as of late, with final prep done for testing, and me mostly staying out of the way. Diablo3, I am fast closing in on my seasonal goals. Helped the wife get Guardian again this season, and some gems up to a respectable level. I augmented my main set (Tal Rasha) with 100 gems, and am in the process of leveling gems to augment the other set I like (Firebirds) with 100 gems. After that, I will relevel the last 6/7 gems again back to 70, then push for GR record. As this season will end likely May 22nd, and I have about 25 hours more to meet my goals I will be looking for a new game to play. I will probably try getting more scores in for this site. Exercise is continuing to go well, the two days a week of Elliptical is at about 700 calories (at 1000 an hour), and I am up to running 4 miles at a time again. Next week I will begin adding core work (situps, pushups, etc) and maybe start actual weight training. Wish me luck, have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again my math being wrong was actually a good thing... may be the first time my math being wrong was a good thing. But, with the gap currently. If I turn into a magical being and figure out GH:L Easy paths, and get within a few thousand from sham... I think I have enough on 80's/WoR/GH5 to get ahead of sham. This is obviously not going to happen, yes I may have just loaded up GHL bundle on eBay... but I'll sit on it for a day. Sham, just pretend you didn't read this unless you have the GHL paths :tooth:

Well, GHL is the hell I remembered it being... but this is going to be close. The first tier is down, and I'm only 400 + some ticks off of Sham on that tier (and less than 100 on the second one). Gonna hate myself in the coming weeks... but I'm not looking forward to playing a few songs a dozen+ times for the correct path. Then I guess it comes down to whether my O211 is better than Sham's everything else.

Edit: Sham... I'm sorry. But you no longer have FG 1st on GHL Easy. <3 Don't kill me, please. Done with GHL... somehow within 1k of Sham as well. That was much easier than I anticipated... now I guess it's WoR/GH5/80's... is my O211 good enough to past Sham... probably not. But it's going to be really damn close when the dust settles. And now all the scores I improved on 80's are in... as I wanted to keep X00 in the overall score for as long as possible lol. I think I deserve some sleep.

Edit: I did some math... I think I'm sitting at 89.966... Well, let's see what happens. We may see someone else top the Easy charts the next update. Now I think I'm sitting ahead of sham... negative reinforcement works I guess. Still, have GH5 to redux, some of WoR/80's to go through... 22.3k till 89m... Fuck me I'm shaking.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 04/26/2018, enjoy. We had action on all the boards this update, amazing stuff. For Easy, it was 16,901 points from sjay, and 80,107 (3,220) points from PinkiePie91 overtaking DrSham for 1st and getting 16k from 89 million in the process. Over on Medium, we had DrSham bag 42,888 points, and PinkiePie91 had 410,168 (1,116) new points to show for their efforts. Moving to Hard, it was sukergod with 3,819 points, surprisingly just enough to bump him up a spot to 29th. Finally, for Expert, we had PinkiePie91 with 200 points, FingerQuick with (320) points, 2003041 with 5,870 points, and Peachfanclub with 11,000 points. Pretty wide smattering all around, I will have to give the nod to Pinkie for finally surpassing DrSham on Easy 1st place, something I seriously doubted anyone would ever do. Great update, let's hope for more next time.

As for me, work, birthday, Diablo3. Work was pretty busy this time around, getting all the devices ready for testing, going through surplus and assembling new carts. My birthday was last Saturday, and I had a good time, getting to see almost my entire family as a bonus (note: I actually LIKE my family). Diablo3, continues to be fun, and I continue to surprise myself this season. I hit 1200 paragon last night, am VERY close to clearing a solo 106 GR as a wizard, and just finished my third round of augmenting at 100 this season. All three of those would have sounded crazy prior to Season 11, but, this being Season 13 seem reasonable. My wife's new coworker plays, so I may get some more life out of this season after getting the 106 and releveling my last gems for nonseason. 1322 paragon is the absolute final goal, as it would make my combined Nonseasonal paragon become a round 2000, but I doubt I will make it. Have a good one folks.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 16k will be like pulling teeth. Think I overestimated my GH3 squeezing abilities. Believe that's my first double nod. Thanks as always Bushi! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

May jump over to redux'ing BH just to... not hate myself with GH3 lol.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, considering that Tanner, whom has practically every 1st on Easy on the O211 is 15k ahead of you for the O211. The full community total for GHA - WoR is 52k more, so that's only 67k in points you are missing from the highest posted scores. 16k out of 67k is a pretty tough hill to climb and will take dedication. Curious to see if after redux of GH5 if Sham will be closer than that. Don't burn yourself out, just try for a few songs at a time. The points will come, at least till you get bored with Easy. Good luck.

Put a different way, your current total is 99.9348% of the Community Total. Compare that to the goal of 89 million is 99.9527% of the Community Total.
Those are some close damn numbers.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That... is indeed a very high number. O211 is pretty much maxed out (in general, think I can grab... 3-4k on GH3 hopefully) VH (some ticks left)/GHL Isame)/SH (This game just got destroyed) are also pretty maxed out. Think most of that remaining 12-13k or so will be coming from GH5/WoR. Though thankfully (kinda) I don't think I'll be burning out due to game hopping, as I know I can grab some on GHA, and possibly GHM.

Also, never thought I would ever be ahead of Sham on the Easy boards. And... I don't think anyone else thought so either lol. Negative reinforcement working at its best :p

Tanner, one of us needs to hit that Stellar NI squeeze... just so all the hours I went for it wasn't just a waste of time lol.

As always Bushi, thank you.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Also, never thought I would ever be ahead of Sham on the Easy boards. And... I don't think anyone else thought so either lol. Negative reinforcement working at its best :p

Figured I'd just let you have at it until you passed me.....Well allow me to retort!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

Figured I'd just let you have at it until you passed me.....Well allow me to retort!
Haha. Well, now I know what songs on GH5 have some points on them :p. Best of luck my friend, may the best win!
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's super to see you two both active, because we can have some serious competition now. Both of you are two of the best squeezers in the game's history, so it's great to watch. Looks to me from a quick look like Sham has some room to improve on GH1, and Pinkie is mostly quite optimised across the board, losing about 0-3k from 1st place on most games. The only game that isn't the case is GH5, where you have ~6K to improve.

Grats on 1st, Pinkie. You've been working hard! One day I might get up there in the top 10. I have the squeezing capability but I just don't play enough :x
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercurial wrote:
It's super to see you two both active, because we can have some serious competition now. Both of you are two of the best squeezers in the game's history, so it's great to watch. Looks to me from a quick look like Sham has some room to improve on GH1, and Pinkie is mostly quite optimised across the board, losing about 0-3k from 1st place on most games. The only game that isn't the case is GH5, where you have ~6K to improve.

Grats on 1st, Pinkie. You've been working hard! One day I might get up there in the top 10. I have the squeezing capability but I just don't play enough :x
Only took him one day to beat all the scores he entered in (around 10ish) I kept one of those scores lol. I'm not 100% if 89m is possible (Though we are talking about Sham) without O211, technically 99% sure it is, but insanely hard. But again, talking about Sham who gained 4-5k on GH5 in one day to regain/get 1st overall... so not ruling anything out. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he passed me next update lol. Though he does have something over me currently, a bit sick right now, and... I really really don't feel like playing GH right now lol. But I'll throw up some data.

+24533 on Sham (O211/SH's)
-13855 on Sham (Every other game)

GHA/5/WoR is where my points are, and I would like 2nd on all the O211, so 4k or so on GH3... think that would put me less than 2-3k away if I did all that. Then the... "Let's find new squeezes" part starts lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 208 of 219

Jump to: