ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/6/10 GH5 DLC - Queen Track Pack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: 7/6/10 GH5 DLC - Queen Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®Network, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone confirm if the Killer Queen chart has any differences from the GHSH version, like there was for First Date with the GHVH chart? I believe we need to see this query put to rest.

Anyway, will tqy them when i get home. Somebody to Love is gonna be nuts

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
Munchlax  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm agreeing the intention on why Neversoft are re-releasing songs from GH: Smash Hits with improved charting. Somebody To Love is gonna be awesome on vocals.

FG5*s - GHM, GH5, BH, Ipod

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 5365523106737744
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Can someone confirm if the Killer Queen chart has any differences from the GHSH version, like there was for First Date with the GHVH chart? I believe we need to see this query put to rest.

Although I can't confirm/deny if the charts themselves are identical, it is listed as "GH Greatest Hits" (that being what they called Smash Hits here), and comparing my FCs of the DLC on hard and expert to existing Smash Hits scores, the FC streaks are identical, so one could assume that it is the exact same guiar charts. That said, for all we know it could be another Free Bird situation, I don't honestly know.

In any case, Somebody To Love and Crazy Little Thing Called Love are hella fun on guitar ^_^
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. There is one entry in the leader-boards for Somebody to Love Vocals and its my FC ^^ I don't understand what the fuzz is about GH being so hard on vocals
Also, it sucks that they'll probably mute the "FIST FUCK" part of Wish by Nine Inch Nails, the most iconic part of the song. :/
We didn't edit it out. In fact, not only did we boost the volume of that vocal phrase, but we replaced the vocals of every song in the game with the phrase "FIST FUCK" repeating over and over.
You can still...
FIST FUCK Ahh-merrr-I-Caaahh
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Wooffus wrote:

Although I can't confirm/deny if the charts themselves are identical, it is listed as "GH Greatest Hits" (that being what they called Smash Hits here), and comparing my FCs of the DLC on hard and expert to existing Smash Hits scores, the FC streaks are identical, so one could assume that it is the exact same guiar charts. That said, for all we know it could be another Free Bird situation, I don't honestly know.

In any case, Somebody To Love and Crazy Little Thing Called Love are hella fun on guitar ^_^

it is the exact same charts. everything from Smash Hits has not be licensed for future exporting. thats why they are re-releasing it under Greatest Hits because Beenox, who did the Smash Hits, are also doing the DLC on GH5. whats the point of spending days to re-chart something that has already been done ? yes it suck, but be assure that all these re-release will be exportable for ALL games to come.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:
lol. There is one entry in the leader-boards for Somebody to Love Vocals and its my FC ^^ I don't understand what the fuzz is about GH being so hard on vocals

:@

Tier 8 my ass.
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Wattershed wrote:

:@

Tier 8 my ass.

What are you applying at? :S It IS hard. I just know the song by heart (I am schooled in singing as well). When playing in the "View charts band" our vocalist got around 80%, then kingsy got 90%.
Also, it sucks that they'll probably mute the "FIST FUCK" part of Wish by Nine Inch Nails, the most iconic part of the song. :/
We didn't edit it out. In fact, not only did we boost the volume of that vocal phrase, but we replaced the vocals of every song in the game with the phrase "FIST FUCK" repeating over and over.
You can still...
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saying that song is harder than Under Pressure it should be tier 10.

Also I was your vocalist (I'm so bad at octave switches).
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
I'm saying that song is harder than Under Pressure it should be tier 10.

Also I was your vocalist (I'm so bad at octave switches).

Haha! Ain't I a fucking idiot!? I thought you had Toymachinesh as Xbox name ^^

I also thought you meant that it must be easier because I FC'd it . Don't change octaves. Sing in falsetto ^^
You can still...
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Band Videos

Somebody To Love

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Killer Queen

thnkx to Elison.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you buy the Track Pack on Wii, Killer Queen will NOT show up! It's a bug again!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormEagle wrote:
If you buy the Track Pack on Wii, Killer Queen will NOT show up! It's a bug again!

I bought the track pack on Wii. Killer Queen was playable. I dunno what went wrong on yours but it's definitely not bugged
Gio  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The6thHorcrux wrote:
StormEagle wrote:

I bought the track pack on Wii. Killer Queen was playable. I dunno what went wrong on yours but it's definitely not bugged

Same Here. Killer Queen Works Fine for Me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's a PAL only problem. But look over at the Guitar Hero.com forums. There is a 5 page Thread with people with the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: