ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Street Fighter X Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sottle  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear i picked Kazuya before the infinite was discovered.

Still, trolling the hell out of people online with it now

Anyone wanna session this game at some point?

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sottle wrote:
I swear i picked Kazuya before the infinite was discovered.

Still, trolling the hell out of people online with it now

Anyone wanna session this game at some point?

Not if you main Kazuya.

I invited you to party today, foo! I more wanted to co-op online, though. Getting manhandled is only so much fun, but my Hwoarang is all right against online scrubs (scrubbier scrubs, that is).
Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of trolling, dunno if this was posted here before, but I just saw this Megaman glitch video XD.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got done with a ridiculous fun series of ranked battles with Incognito. I can safely say that playing with a partner is my favorite thing about this game. Especially when you're both picking random characters and learning combos mid-match haha. We were double backflipping all over dem bitchez.
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish i could have played, but i've had two bar connections that are full of the teleporting nonsense that bad GGPO brings, once bar would have been revolting.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Incognito  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, you were hilarious. "OMG look at this guys BP, we're gonna lose!". Ench then went on to whoop this guy's Hwoarang hard with his Hwoarang, all I had to do was cr. MP cr. MP into super to close it and that was it. :P
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Past posts in this thread will have you know I was pumped for this game to come out even when everyone thought it was gonna be bad.

Now it's come out and I hate it while everyone else seems to have fun playing it. Who knew.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno about that, i think after the initial hype died down, the reaction to this game has been about as negative as any Capcom fighter in recent memory.

cdylan13  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still enjoy the game, people online are just so frustrating. 99% has one of the 3 Rs- Rufus Ryu Rolento. As a player using 2 Tekken characters without reliable anti-airs, I want to kill myself.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
I still enjoy the game, people online are just so frustrating. 99% has one of the 3 Rs- Rufus Ryu Rolento. As a player using 2 Tekken characters without reliable anti-airs, I want to kill myself.

Are you on Xbox? Online I've been tearing apart Ryus and Rolentos so I might be able to help. Rufus, on the other hand....
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchiridion wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:

Are you on Xbox? Online I've been tearing apart Ryus and Rolentos so I might be able to help. Rufus, on the other hand....

Yeah I am, tag is cdylanSH if you want to add.

I'm using Kaz/Nina at the moment, and I feel like I'm totally free against jump-ins. I just have to sit there and hope that I can get an anti-air normal out or just sit and block until they eventually hit me. I don't have a strong footsie game and I feel like that is the best skill to have. I'm considering changing Kaz for Juri (who I was using) or Cammy (SSF4 main/actually has a DP), but I don't know really.

Anyone who wants to play add me, I'd much rather play you guys than random people online because it is far too frustrating at this point. I went from 2500 BP down to 1000 if that gives you an idea.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
Enchiridion wrote:
cdylan13 wrote:

Yeah I am, tag is cdylanSH if you want to add.

I'm using Kaz/Nina at the moment, and I feel like I'm totally free against jump-ins. I just have to sit there and hope that I can get an anti-air normal out or just sit and block until they eventually hit me. I don't have a strong footsie game and I feel like that is the best skill to have. I'm considering changing Kaz for Juri (who I was using) or Cammy (SSF4 main/actually has a DP), but I don't know really.

Anyone who wants to play add me, I'd much rather play you guys than random people online because it is far too frustrating at this point. I went from 2500 BP down to 1000 if that gives you an idea.

Damn that's a huge decrease. We'll get you those points back man. I use Hwoarang so I have the panic DP xx tag in for sticky situations. Also I can probably help with your Nina game. I am pretty sure a free escape from jump ins for her is her Skull Crusher EX or something like that. At least it gets you out of there if it doesn't hit. Her pokes are the best in the game! Crouching LK has retarded range and cancels into every special. Juri is crazy, though. Cammy is meh, IMO. Unless you know how to do her HK xx dive kick pressure strings.
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nina is definitely my main chicken, I got her combos down easily and I know when to tag and all that so if/when we play that'll definitely be who I play. Her EX Geyser Cannon gets her out of sticky situations but if it whiffs there is a small time frame it can get punished, EX Skull Splitter I haven't tried but I will. I know that she does have amazing pokes but I just never developed much skill in it in my year+ of SSF4 so learning that will help significantly.

Out of those three characters Juri is the strongest I think, and I understand her most. But her health just kills me and doing her charge fireballs on pad sucks. We'll see if my Kazuya gets any better, if not I'll go back to her.
Enchiridion  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
Nina is definitely my main chicken, I got her combos down easily and I know when to tag and all that so if/when we play that'll definitely be who I play. Her EX Geyser Cannon gets her out of sticky situations but if it whiffs there is a small time frame it can get punished, EX Skull Splitter I haven't tried but I will. I know that she does have amazing pokes but I just never developed much skill in it in my year+ of SSF4 so learning that will help significantly.

Out of those three characters Juri is the strongest I think, and I understand her most. But her health just kills me and doing her charge fireballs on pad sucks. We'll see if my Kazuya gets any better, if not I'll go back to her.

"EX Rolling Dash 26f total duration upper body invincible 1-25f, window for EX Backhand Slap is 19f" - SRK

^There you go. I should be on today. I'll add you.
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enchiridion wrote:

Damn that's a huge decrease. We'll get you those points back man. I use Hwoarang so I have the panic DP xx tag in for sticky situations. Also I can probably help with your Nina game. I am pretty sure a free escape from jump ins for her is her Skull Crusher EX or something like that. At least it gets you out of there if it doesn't hit. Her pokes are the best in the game! Crouching LK has retarded range and cancels into every special. Juri is crazy, though. Cammy is meh, IMO. Unless you know how to do her HK xx dive kick pressure strings.

panic dp xx tag is unsafe on block, and cammy has one of the best stand jabs in the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: