ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/27/10 GH5 DLC - Shinedown Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveAbKI wrote:
krisdaschwab912 wrote:
Oh god, Second Chance. Quite possibly the worst song that doesn't feature horribly unoriginal autotune in ages (at least IMO).

The rest of the songs are fun though.

Honestly, I can tolerate terrible auto-tune pop more than Second Chance.

Sadly, I agree.
Graf  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this pack. Love this band. Shinedown is excellent for singing along, even if you can't belt like Brent Smith, it's still lots of fun.

Also, Sound of Madness has a tricky strumming section that makes for a somewhat difficult FC. Guitarists should have fun with that

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seraph1337 wrote:
You know why I hate Second Chance (aside from the obvious reasons like it being exactly like every other ridiculous post-grunge ballad)? One line: "I just saw Halley's comet".

The last time that comet went by was 1986. It won't go by again until 2061. Like hell you "just saw" it. Unless you're a professional astronomer with access to a massive telescope.

But you're not. You're a "rock" star.

Wow, let's attack every poetic metaphor a song has ever used. I'm pretty sure no lady has ever actually bought a stairway to heaven.

Afterall, if she had, atheists would have no leg to stand on.

I'm also pretty sure Halley's Comet has also never waved, nor spoken to anyone, why aren't you attacking that? How about the man in the moon? There's no scientific evidence to support a man actually living in the moon, let alone his disappearance into the stratosphere (given that the moon exists in the exosphere, it would be impressive for it to disappear in the stratosphere).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
seraph1337 wrote:
You know why I hate Second Chance (aside from the obvious reasons like it being exactly like every other ridiculous post-grunge ballad)? One line: "I just saw Halley's comet".

The last time that comet went by was 1986. It won't go by again until 2061. Like hell you "just saw" it. Unless you're a professional astronomer with access to a massive telescope.

Wow, let's attack every poetic metaphor a song has ever used. I'm pretty sure no lady has ever actually bought a stairway to heaven.

Afterall, if she had, atheists would have no leg to stand on.

I'm also pretty sure Halley's Comet has also never waved, nor spoken to anyone, why aren't you attacking that? How about the man in the moon? There's no scientific evidence to support a man actually living in the moon, let alone his disappearance into the stratosphere (given that the moon exists in the exosphere, it would be impressive for it to disappear in the stratosphere).

ITP: Cluelessness vs Overanalysis. My winner's on the overanalysis.
DerWaffelappen  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Also while we're on the note of that song... complete censoring fail on phrase 5.

Oh...wow. Yikes. Maybe it was originally planned for Band Hero and they never uncensored it...? If anyone here ever gets their hands on the Activision document detailing the logic behind this franchise's censorship decisions, I will build them a statue of solid marble in their likeness. Or something.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Mister Salami
chocotricks  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WANT AUGEST DLC NOW!
Get all current rb/gh titles [] (unplugged)
GHOT FGFC [] (IDWS,RTN)
GHOTD FGFC [X]
GHMH FGFC [] (SW)
GHOT FSFC []
BHDS FGFC [] (YBP)
RBU FGFC []
LRBDS FGFC [X]
RBM FGFC [X]
1000 fc's [X]
gamecubeRLZ  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seraph1337 wrote:

i love this comment
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: gamecube rlz PSN Name: mrstuprigge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: