ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
August DLC Announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably the funnest month in awhile I've seen for GH. I might grab the Sum 41 pack for kicks, of course the Megadeth pack is just awesome, and I might even grab a POD song for fun.
Kingsy  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fucking month from Guitar Hero! I will enjoy drumming every single track this month for all to see. I find it awesome that the Megadeth TP drops on the week of my birthday. You're welcome. ;) lol
Guitar: Expert
Bass: Expert
Drums: Expert+
Vocals: Hard
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingsy PSN Name: theKingsy
Garwood  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: August DLC Announcement Reply with quote

PaulRobinson wrote:
The track pack will feature "Southtown," "Youth Of The Nation," and "Boom" and will have fans rockin' out right up to the launch of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.

So it's an early September release then? yay ^^

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: August DLC Announcement Reply with quote

Garwood wrote:
PaulRobinson wrote:
The track pack will feature "Southtown," "Youth Of The Nation," and "Boom" and will have fans rockin' out right up to the launch of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.

So it's an early September release then? yay ^^

Actually it comes out September 28

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man !!! GH DLC are becoming way too good IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hangar 18 and Peace Sells... Were those needed, really? Megadeth has other songs other than what RB added, Activision. Same thing for Weezer. Then again, it's probably cheaper to license songs already licensed by the other company >_>

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The Used Track Pack (August 3rd)
"The Taste Of Ink" *
"The Bird And The Worm"
"Pretty Handsome Awkward"
@

Sum 41 Track Pack (August 10)
"Fat Lip" $
"In Too Deep" %^
"Still Waiting"
^

Weezer Track Pack (August 17)
"Beverly Hills" *
"Pork And Beans" *
"Island In The Sun"

Megadeth Track Pack (August 24)
"Symphony of Destruction" $
"Hangar 18" *
"Peace Sells"

P.O.D. Track Pack (August 31)
"Southtown"
"Youth Of The Nation"
"Boom"

Code:

% Previously Available on Rock Band On-Disc (Lego: Rock Band)
^ Previously Available on Guitar Hero On Tour Series
* Previously Available as Rock Band DLC
@ Previously Available as Guitar Hero III DLC
$ Previously Available on Guitar Hero I

----
I can't wait to see how Hangar 18 is charted \m/

also fuck yes Sum41 finally

Last edited by toymachine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:50 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: cRANKbALL
DeusExProcella  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Hangar 18 and Peace Sells... Were those needed, really? Megadeth has other songs other than what RB added, Activision. Same thing for Weezer. Then again, it's probably cheaper to license songs already licensed by the other company >_>

Or they're great songs and some people don't want to play them on Rock Band.

Especially drummers and Peace Sells. That ending is atrocious.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Consanguinity Wii Friend Code: 519807246797
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeusExProcella wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

Or they're great songs and some people don't want to play them on Rock Band.

Especially drummers and Peace Sells. That ending is atrocious.

so so so so fucking true.

also sum 41 tracks are gonna be BOMB on drums omg

MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

Hangar 18 shouldn't be a surprise. Both of those Megadeth songs hadn't been updated and were wanted by the fans. Sure I'd rather have something new to both games, but I think it's cool to get good songs like those in full band and hopefully even better than the RB versions. I'm just praying that we'll see more Megadeth love. A combination with both games will keep a Megadeth fan like me quite happy
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

efff yes, Sum 41
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

Hangar 18 shouldn't be a surprise. Both of those Megadeth songs hadn't been updated and were wanted by the fans. Sure I'd rather have something new to both games, but I think it's cool to get good songs like those in full band and hopefully even better than the RB versions. I'm just praying that we'll see more Megadeth love. A combination with both games will keep a Megadeth fan like me quite happy

If this 3-pack sells well (which it's looking like it will), then I'm sure we'll see more in the future.

Of course....Activision doesn't always do things the way you would think...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

lol @ the assumption that what the other company licenses is cheaper somehow for the competition. Where on earth did that come from? If anything it's probably the opposite. The most popular, most requested songs probably come with a bigger price tag.

Also agreed with my husband. Some people prefer playing the difficult songs on the easier engine and with different charts. I can't wait for this pack.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm aware GH's been wanting these, but I swear half of each month of GH's DLC is just rehashes of our DLC. And to the person who mentioned the more difficult songs on an easier engine, you're dead wrong. Certain people like both engines, certain people can only do well on GH, etc.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
I'm aware GH's been wanting these, but I swear half of each month of GH's DLC is just rehashes of our DLC. And to the person who mentioned the more difficult songs on an easier engine, you're dead wrong. Certain people like both engines, certain people can only do well on GH, etc.

That'd be all well and good if the GH5 engine weren't so blindingly obviously looser than the RB2 engine...

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: