ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hard fsfc race anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ortiz1193 wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:
but I'm starting to work through GHWT Hard and entering 1st place scores to see where I'll fit after that.

Cool it bro, I might have to bust out the plastic instruments

Oh crap, are we gonna start this again? I HATE squeezing WT XD

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
ortiz1193 wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:
but I'm starting to work through GHWT Hard and entering 1st place scores to see where I'll fit after that.

Cool it bro, I might have to bust out the plastic instruments

Oh crap, are we gonna start this again? I HATE squeezing WT XD
Haha calm down, I only have 8 1sts (so far :P).

It's super fun though!!!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minor update. Yesterday I was messing around with GH3 and managed to hit "Solo 1" on NotB Htar for the first time ever and today I managed to FC "Flood" in RaBl on Htar. I'm still horribly inconsistent but hopefully my 66/70 FCs will be 68/70 in the near future!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you tap the YB trill? Or how did you do that section?

Other than getting consistent everywhere else, that till is the biggest hurdle in my FC bid. THat, and getting used to the gallops in Hard Rain again.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

Other than getting consistent everywhere else, that till is the biggest hurdle in my FC bid. THat, and getting used to the gallops in Hard Rain again.

since there's a hold before it i just elbow strum and overtap the trill (i'm talking 2 finger surfing with the alien tapping) and i never miss. it's the clusterfuck before it that i can never hit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

The Y B trill I do 1 2. The clusterfuck before it starting with Y Y B Y B I do D U D U D H D D D D D. Seems to be the most consistant way for me to hit it. I sometimes miss the blue alt strumming but I'm getting beter at that.

BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to enter. Looking at my totals, I really should get World Tour done, especially so I'll have the free time when Warriors of Rock is opened Christmas morning.

GH1: 18/47
GH2: 42/64
GH80s: 22/30
GH3: 59/70
GHA: 34/41
GHWT: 19/86
GHM: 25/49
GHSH: 42/48
GH5: 77/85
GHVH: 41/47
GHWOR: 0/93

Total: 379/660

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

The Y B trill I do 1 2. The clusterfuck before it starting with Y Y B Y B I do D U D U D H D D D D D. Seems to be the most consistant way for me to hit it. I sometimes miss the blue alt strumming but I'm getting beter at that.

Wow, you just one-hand it?

Newusuer: I don't understand what that method is.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

Newusuer: I don't understand what that method is.

so i believe the hold before the YB trill is a red. once i hit that hold, i move my strum arm up in elbow tapping position. I then elbow strum the yellow and start tapping blue with my index and middle finger. Since it's gh3, you can tap way faster than necessary (which is what i'm doing). I use this method to ensure i don't miss. I can one-hand the trill sometimes but i feel like this method is 100% reliable for me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
so i believe the hold before the YB trill is a red. once i hit that hold, i move my strum arm up in elbow tapping position. I then elbow strum the yellow and start tapping blue with my index and middle finger. Since it's gh3, you can tap way faster than necessary (which is what i'm doing). I use this method to ensure i don't miss. I can one-hand the trill sometimes but i feel like this method is 100% reliable for me.

This works wonders for me as well, I find it pretty consistent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but to me it seems very daunting as I've never really tapped anything (well, not really, as I've tapped You Rock! on TTFAF SH before, but I'm not anywhere near decent). Sadly, my middle finger just isn't fast enough to do the trill one-handed.

Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Ba1r0g wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

The Y B trill I do 1 2.

Yup. My middle finger is fast enough to hit that trill. I don't really tap at all so I don't think it's a good idea for me to learn on this trill.

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, I really don't remember missing the trill much at all back when I was FCing RaBl... nor really anytime, ever. Everytime I play the section, I always miss in the part. The trill is pretty easy; I just elbow strum and tap with one finger.

Come to think of it, I've only FCed the section twice ever. 0_o

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
eddaket  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't hit Flood on hard since I FCed it about two years ago. It really is the stupidest section in all of hard mode.

The clusterfuck is easily the hardest part. I remember Lemon told me and Kubuh how to hit it and we both FCed it on the same day, but I don't remember what we did... lol.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my method for the clusterfuck worked really well for me, I've FC'd it at least 20-30 times. What I do is break it up into 3 smaller parts; 5 strums starting and ending on a downstrum, followed by a hopo, followed by another 5 strums starting and ending on a downstrum. When you break it down like that it becomes much easier to hit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: