ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Taylor's Accomplishments | DJ Hero Full Game 5 Starred

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissFourEyes  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: DJ Taylor's Accomplishments | DJ Hero Full Game 5 Starred Reply with quote

Most of you don't know me, which is perfectly fine I suppose. I don't really know most of you either. For now I'll just go by That Girl With The Glasses. I've never posted on the Guitar Hero side of the forums before. It's a real shame I suppose. I think Guitar Hero is an awesome game. I just wished that I had more people to play it with. I also wished that more of my friends who played Rock Band also played Guitar Hero, but they're all Rock Band fanboys. And everyone knows that fanboys suck.

Getting back on point, love all music games. It only makes sense to play DJ Hero. It's a great game and I spent a good amount of time practicing and playing it as well. So I'm going to be posting all of my accomplishments on this page.

Before I get to that, here is my information:

YouTube: http://YouTube.com/xMissFourEyes

Stream: http://Ustream.com/channel/MissFourEyes

Myspace: http://Myspace.com/ThatGirlWithTheGlasses

My Youtube channel for gaming and stuff will host all of the videos from my accomplishments and other games as well. Rock Band, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War 2. If I play it, it'll most likely be there.

My Ustream Channel is where I stream all my gameplay live. I don't have a concrete schedule at the moment but I mainly start streaming starting from 9 - 11 pm.

I play expert DJ and expert Guitar. I haven't done any of the Guitar sets but I'll start on those soon. My current statistics for DJ Hero are as follows:

DJ Mix FCs: 13/93
Guitar Sets: 0/9
5 Stars: 91/93

Accomplishments:

I have FC'd the following DJ mixes.

Text might be a little hard to see. Let me know if you have trouble reading the text on the pics.

Record videos:

Another One Bites The Dust / Da Funk, Disturbia vs. Control, I Heard It Through The Grapevine Feel Good Inc, Poison vs. Word Up!, Born To Roll vs. Mr. Big Stuff, Zulu Nation Throwdown vs. Get Down, Ice Ice Baby vs. U Can't Touch This, I Want You Back vs. Semi-Charmed Life, Insane In The Brain vs. Spooky, Shout vs. Pjanoo, Boom Boom Tap, I.Z.Z.O (H.O.V.A) vs. I Want You Back, Ice Ice Baby vs. Straight Up

Keep in my when I record my FCs I do not rewind. Yes, using rewinds gives you more points overall but keep in mind it does not add towards your overall combo nor does it correct past mistakes. If anything it just makes it easier for me to make a mistake and it increases the length of the video. So for first time FC runs I won't use any rewinds. When I play a mix again for an optimal score I will use rewinds and everything.

Banners:

Haven't found any accomplishment banners for this game, which is a a shame. If anyone knows where to find them -- if any at all exist -- please direct me to them.

Cross Reference Accomplishments:

I don't play just Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I try to play everything music related. When Violin Hero releases someday I'll be sure to play that as well. Where are my other accomplishment pages for Score Hero.

Rock Band Accomplishment Page

Guitar Hero Accomplishment Page (To Be Announced when I create it)

Last edited by MissFourEyes on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MissFourEyes PSN Name: MissFourEyes
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen you on Youtube before with your DJ Hero vids...

All i can say is keep them coming

I'm maxninja114 on PSN by the way :P Great to have you on Scorehero.com ^__^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Hey, where'd you get those DJ Hero Banners?
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MissFourEyes PSN Name: MissFourEyes
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job with everything. If you're up for a challenge over live I'm always willing to play a game

Not sure if you play on PS3 or Xbox 360, but I play on both. Feel free to send me a friend request on either or.

Xbox 360 - vVv mDaWg
PS3 - X-mDaWg-X

I'll try not to go too hard on ya ;)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
MissFourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it for PS3 but I need to make room on my friends or make a second account. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I'm doing regarding new adds.

And I don't need anyone to go easy on me. I can hold my own pretty well. =D

Out of all the assholes I've encountered, none are bigger than a Rock Band nerd.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty then, it's on

I'm not on PS3 very often but when I do go on I usually have like 5-10 random friend requests, so make sure you let me know who you are if/when you send me one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
Fedora  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our little slice of Scorehero. Looks like you've got a good start under your belt.

Off-topic, is it just me or does Toronto have a lot of DJH representation?

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
MissFourEyes  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: DJ Hero Full Game 5 Stars Reply with quote

I almost given up on being able to get 5 stars on all mixes in the game before DJ Hero 2 releases. But with a lot of practice and much patience I was able to reach my goal: DJ Hero Full Game 5 Stars

And this was the mix which gave me so much trouble:

Banners Earned:

This brings my DJ Hero stats as follows:

DJ Mix FCs: 13/93
Guitar Sets: 0/9
5 Stars: 93/93

I just could keep a combo with any of the scratches. After a while I was about to keep a long enough combo for a rewind. And I was able to nail all of the euphoria sections as well.

Hopefully I can get some more FCs before the release of DJ Hero 2.

Out of all the assholes I've encountered, none are bigger than a Rock Band nerd.

Last edited by MissFourEyes on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the X 5 star achievement!

And about a month's away from DJ Hero 2 too :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: