ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJH2 Vocals Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvu148cefMw

this shit is ANNOYINGLY hard! static scrolling ftmfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNWWGoLPwdI

Enjoy?
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Good stuff. I'll probably sound like that. Lol, oh man! Can't wait!
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a few hours of vocals and a scratchy throat, I can now say...I didn't enjoy the vocals.

The voice detection is pretty bad. Harder to hit pitches than compared to Rock Band. Even the non-pitch notes can be missed. Also, no scrolling notes, only static. Try playing vocals on the Informer mix. There is a part where it literally throws you 4-5 lines of words in about two seconds. What's the point of showing us the words if we can't even see them! Plus, how are you supposed to sing remixes! I enjoyed singing in Rock Band, I don't in this.

For those who want the 100% vocals in a song, I got it in Get Low/In Da Club. There is only one single pitch section, very small but kind of difficult. Once you can hit that, every other part of this mix is no-pitch. I just got a fan, turned it on high and drummed on my couch with the mic in front of it for the rest of the song.

Need some damn cough drops.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
After a few hours of vocals and a scratchy throat, I can now say...I didn't enjoy the vocals.

The voice detection is pretty bad. Harder to hit pitches than compared to Rock Band. Even the non-pitch notes can be missed. Also, no scrolling notes, only static. Try playing vocals on the Informer mix. There is a part where it literally throws you 4-5 lines of words in about two seconds. What's the point of showing us the words if we can't even see them! Plus, how are you supposed to sing remixes! I enjoyed singing in Rock Band, I don't in this.

For those who want the 100% vocals in a song, I got it in Get Low/In Da Club. There is only one single pitch section, very small but kind of difficult. Once you can hit that, every other part of this mix is no-pitch. I just got a fan, turned it on high and drummed on my couch with the mic in front of it for the rest of the song.

Need some damn cough drops.

well, from what ive played so far, yea the informer mix is definitely one of the harder ones in the game for vox, static scrolling was a complete fail move on their end, especially not give a scrolling option for those that wanted it

oh, and put your hands where my eyes can see vs pump up the volume has no pitched parts, all talkies iirc, so thats even ezr for those that absolutely cant sing to save ur life :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: