ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Davers Zelda Quest :: Zelda Outlands Quest 1 Finished
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Davers Zelda Quest :: Zelda Outlands Quest 1 Finished Reply with quote

Zelda Outlands Quest 1 finished! Wow, that was really hard too. I was going to do a blind LP of the game, but it got to the point where it was just too difficult and the LP was going to end up being super long because I was dying constantly. I'm still going to LP the game, but after I finish its entirety.

Legend of Zelda - Quest 1 Finished, Quest 2 Finished (vid)
Zelda II: Adventures of Link
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - On Dungeon 2
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Ending picture you get from beating both games in a linked game
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - On Dungeon 1

Thank God I got the hardest one out of the way already As for Phantom Hourglass, I beat it about 2 months ago and I'm not even about to replay that piece of crap game again. Seriously, I hated it too much. Anyways, follow me in my quest! It'll be fun!

Last edited by Davers on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 am; edited 43 times in total
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never played Majora's Mask? What a shame, that game is amazing. Definitely my favorite zelda game. (I've never played zelda, zelda 2, four swords, or oracle of ages. I've only beaten MM, OOT, TP, and I think Minish Cap.)

Anyway good luck with this goal, I'm sure you'll have a blast. (just don't forget about NSMB wii!!!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Never played Majora's Mask? What a shame, that game is amazing. Definitely my favorite zelda game. (I've never played zelda, zelda 2, four swords, or oracle of ages. I've only beaten MM, OOT, TP, and I think Minish Cap.)

Anyway good luck with this goal, I'm sure you'll have a blast. (just don't forget about NSMB wii!!!

Yeah, I don't know why I've never played the game. My friend and I are going to be downloading it on the Wii though. I'm actually pretty excited about trying it out. Shame you haven't played the first Zelda or the Oracles. I hear alot of crap about the Oracle games, but I personally found them to be fun and similar to Link's Awakening. You're not missing out much on Zelda 2 <.< Four Swords was alright. Fairly easy if you ask me but fun none the less.

Monday I'll be starting on LttP and that will take one day. After that, OoT which I'm excited about because I really don't know that game too well and it will be like playing it new all over again
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, good luck on the rest of them. I haven't played the newer games, though (The newest one I've actually played is Four Swords Adventures ). IDK why, but the older games (N64 and earlier) seem to have the most appeal to me.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally back to playing some Zelda In the process of making a Let's Play of LTTP and up to dungeon 4 in the dark world. Shouldn't be too much longer until I finish that up. Also started on Majora's Mask. It's ok I guess. Up to the 2nd dungeon but I'm really taking my time on this one. Going to be downloading Zelda 1 on my Wii tonight and start on that.

Ocarina is going to have to wait unfortunately since I don't have my friend's Wii anymore. I'll have to download it on mine eventually. I really hope the old gameboy games become available for purchase on the Wii sometime in the future. I know the the 3DS is making them available, I just hope that Nintendo decides to put them on the Wii too

You can check out the link in my signature to follow my LTTP Let's Play. It's episode 1 but I have 10 episodes uploaded.
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of those, the only ones I haven't beaten are The Legend Of Zelda, Zelda 2, Wind Waker, and Spirit Tracks. Good luck!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkAllen1988 wrote:
Out of those, the only ones I haven't beaten are The Legend Of Zelda, Zelda 2, Wind Waker, and Spirit Tracks. Good luck!

I've actually beaten most of them already. Zelda 2 is by far the hardest Zelda game ever made. It even beats any of the 3D games. It is just so freakin' tough. I need to finish Wind Waker (ugh, I just did not care for this one), Majora's Mask, and Spirit Tracks to have beaten all of them. Spirit Tracks I started on a while back and got to dungeon 2 but the game was so unappealing to me that I couldn't pick it back up. Like I said in my previous post, I've started MM and will finish that one soon hopefully but I am taking my time on it

Started Zelda 1 tonight and just finished dungeon 3. I remember where all of them are except 7 which I kind of have a vague idea as to where it's location is.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
Spirit Tracks I started on a while back and got to dungeon 2 but the game was so unappealing to me that I couldn't pick it back up.

Ah, yeah. But... at least it's better than Phantom Hourglass, though that's not saying much because (at least in my opinion) that's the worst of the Zelda titles lol.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
raynebc  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've beaten Zelda 1, 2, LTTP, Link's Awakening, OoT (and Master Quest), Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Spirit Tracks and Zelda 2 are definitely my least favorite of the entire franchise.
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zelda 2 is actually alright once you get past the 2nd dungeon, but it's just so dang hard. I had fun playing it but I doubt I'll sit back down and beat it again. lol Also, PH was annoying to play but I think Spirit Tracks beats it in my books.

Also, I know you can get more bombs in Zelda 1 but where? I don't remember. I'm thinking it's in a dungeon somewhere but not sure. I just got to dungeon 6 tonight and called it a day but it would be great to be able to carry more than 8 bombs. If anyone knows/remembers, please feel free to share
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, im not the only one who havnt played Majora's Mask yet. i will, i will. but at the time of OOT, i didnt even finished it yet when MM was released, that was a long time ago.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
I just got to dungeon 6 tonight and called it a day but it would be great to be able to carry more than 8 bombs. If anyone knows/remembers, please feel free to share

You can upgrade your total twice. You need to buy each upgrade from an old man, who can be found in two different dungeons. I know he's in the 5th one, but I have no idea where's the second upgrade.

Good luck with this quest! Adventure Of Link and both DS games are the only one I have never beaten. (Never played the DS ones) I need to replay Majora's Mask someday though, I was too young and noob when I first did that I had to rely on a strategy guide. I don't think I've ever played past the 3rd dungeon without it. :P (3rd and 4th dungeons are piss hard IIRC) If you can get your hands on Master Quest, I suggest you play that. I had fun playing through it, some things were funny, but the game wasn't as hard as I first thought.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Davers wrote:
I just got to dungeon 6 tonight and called it a day but it would be great to be able to carry more than 8 bombs. If anyone knows/remembers, please feel free to share

You can upgrade your total twice. You need to buy each upgrade from an old man, who can be found in two different dungeons. I know he's in the 5th one, but I have no idea where's the second upgrade.

Good luck with this quest! Adventure Of Link and both DS games are the only one I have never beaten. (Never played the DS ones) I need to replay Majora's Mask someday though, I was too young and noob when I first did that I had to rely on a strategy guide. I don't think I've ever played past the 3rd dungeon without it. :P (3rd and 4th dungeons are piss hard IIRC) If you can get your hands on Master Quest, I suggest you play that. I had fun playing through it, some things were funny, but the game wasn't as hard as I first thought.

There's also one in the 7th Dungeon, giving a total of 16

Shoulder to the Plow XBass Failure stats (yes I'm keeping track <_<)
Outro FCs while missing during the Solo: 2
Outro Chokes: 15
Other various misses: ~50

Currently At: 80/84 RB2 XBass FCs
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Davers wrote:

isolated999 wrote:
There's also one in the 7th Dungeon, giving a total of 16

Ahhhh, thanks! I'll have to back track to dungeon 5 now but that won't be a problem. I kind of remembered them being in dungeons but wasn't real sure. And I really wish I had found the upgrade in 5 now because that would have made beating those 3 dodongos and blue darknuts so much easier

As for the master quest, I'll see what I can come up with. A local video store still rents Gamecube games and has OoT/Master Quest up for rent. I would just have to find a GC controller so I can play it. Otherwise, I'll have to just download it from the Wii store.

EDIT: OMG, there is a bomb-able wall in Dungeon 5 that allows you to skip the Dodongos. Ughhhhhhh. Wish I would have found that earlier. That would have given me 8 bombs at least going in to fight those stupid darknuts making my battle a whole lot easier. Guess I'll know for next time Got the dungeon 5 upgrade though Thanks Sci!
Saru786  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite Zelda games are definitely LttP and OoT. I still have OoT for my 64 and I play it whenever I'm bored. I've beaten it tons of times now. As for LttP, I have it on the Wii and I've beaten like twice(mainly because I don't play my Wii anymore) and tbh, LttP is slightly better than OoT, but OoT still rocks.

The thing about LttP and OoT is that they both have the same type of story structure w/e behind them. I think it was you do three main dungeons as a kid, grow up, do a few more dungeons, then face Ganondorf. I'm sure it didn't go EXACTLY that way since I haven't played neither of them in about 2-3 years, but something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for me, I've beaten LttP, OoT, and TP(for Wii). I did start playing WW on the DS(I think it was on the DS aswell, not sure) and I played only like the first level but got bored.

MM is something I haven't even laid my hands on, but I will, one day, play it, AND I WILL BEAT IT!

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: