ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Davers Zelda Quest :: Zelda Outlands Quest 1 Finished
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
The problem with zelda games is although almost all them are amazing, many of them are either very similar or exactly the same with a few differences or a lightly different story. I usually can only stand playing the same series for a tiny bit, then have to put that series on rest fro a while in order to have fun playing it again. Its like this for me with: Zelda, Mario, Megaman, Call of duty, Guitar Hero/Rock band, and pretty much anything else where separate titles have a lot in common.

I've always had that feeling with Mega Man and CoD. Those are two games I just can't sit down and play for long periods of time because they feel monotonous. I can see what you mean with Zelda and Mario too but thankfully I don't feel the same about those two series

Anyways, just about done with Four Swords! One maiden left to rescue (Zelda)! And then it will be a break from the series actually. I know I said maybe WW or TP, but my brother sent me some Nancy Drew PC games in the mail, so I'll be playing those instead. And before you knock me on playing them, you had better play them yourself first because they are really fun and they are GREAT puzzle games.

And this screenshot from my LTTP video will have to do for proof until I get around to actually uploading the video itself:
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

......And then there were 5! Finished up Four Swords Adventures tonight! Fun game but not a high replay value. Actually, the whole last level seemed to just drag on. I was really ready to be done with the game and so I think my anticipation of finishing it up was in overdrive. And it's hard to finish a game like this when you have no idea what you are suppose to do in the levels. lol

Anyways, I have the last battle on vid as proof and will try to get somewhere to upload this weekend

Games Left:

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask - On dungeon 2, will probably be next I guess since I'm almost half way down with the game
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Spirit Tracks - Ugh..................................................
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized I still need to upload that video proof for Four Swords. lol Anyways, I'm replaying Zelda II: Adventures of Link for a Let's Play. So I'll have the whole thing chronicled on video for anyone interested in watching Please feel free to subscribe, comment, and rate!

Zelda II: Adventures of Link Playlist

Actually, if you watch Ep 4, the intro shows like a 2 second clip of my battle with Ganon in Four Swords I've since redone the intro from Ep 6 and on (I forgot to add an intro to Ep 5 XD)
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got that video proof for Four Swords up. I'm still working on this quest, it's just coming rather slowly. Plus I'm working on a Zelda II Let's Play on my new youtube gaming account (so I can have longer vids):

Four Swords Proof

New Channel:
FrogSuitGaming
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you gonna had Skyward Sword in your to do list ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

Yeah. I kind of figured I'd be further along on this quest by now though to be honest. I'm slacking big time and need to kick myself in gear!
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOT, WW, TP, half of MM and a good chunk of Spirit Tracks (which I haven't played, so I have no idea how long it is) in just less than 3 weeks? Yeah, you can do that, but you need to get working right now. :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Yeah. I kind of figured I'd be further along on this quest by now though to be honest. I'm slacking big time and need to kick myself in gear!

Yeah, that's for sure lol.

While on the topic of Skyward Sword, I preordered the special edition on Amazon a little while ago, mostly because it's a good deal to get a WiiMote with the MotionPlus built-in, seeing as the MotionPlus seems to be fading out of stores and I don't have one lol. Of course, there's that CD, too, which is nice .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Davers  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qarx wrote:
Davers wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Yeah, that's for sure lol.

While on the topic of Skyward Sword, I preordered the special edition on Amazon a little while ago, mostly because it's a good deal to get a WiiMote with the MotionPlus built-in, seeing as the MotionPlus seems to be fading out of stores and I don't have one lol. Of course, there's that CD, too, which is nice .

I'm really going to just hope stores have this edition when I go to buy the game. However, I'm really skeptical about being able to dive right into the game when it's released. I mean Skyrim IS coming out in less than two weeks. God knows how much of my life I'll be wasting away then. I might never get around to playing another game in like 6 months. lol
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From OP:

Started Zelda Outlands. This is my 3rd ongoing Zelda game at the moment. I'm just about finished with SS (1 dungeon left), half way through MM, and decided to do a blind LP of Outlands. So far, I've gotten through dungeon 1 and will probably upload it later tonight after I dub over with some commentary (gameplay was recorded while I was at work). So far, it's fun. Should be an interesting LP since it's completely blind!

Zelda Outlands is a hack of the original LoZ. It's a completed hack with 18 dungeons and is considered by many the best Zelda hack out there.
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FROM OP:

Zelda Outlands Quest 1 finished! Wow, that was really hard too. I was going to do a blind LP of the game, but it got to the point where it was just too difficult and the LP was going to end up being super long because I was dying constantly. I'm still going to LP the game, but after I finish its entirety.

Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just reminded me that I still have to go back and finish Skyward Sword. I haven't gotten around to playing that since Christmas, so I'm still somewhere in between dungeons 3 and 4. :x I also still have to finish Zelda: Mystery Of Solarus DX. (A French ALTTP-like game. It's actually a remake of a game the same people made like 10 years ago.) They're still working on translating it to English, but when it's done maybe you'd like to give it a shot!

God so much to do and so little time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
You just reminded me that I still have to go back and finish Skyward Sword. I haven't gotten around to playing that since Christmas, so I'm still somewhere in between dungeons 3 and 4. :x I also still have to finish Zelda: Mystery Of Solarus DX. (A French ALTTP-like game. It's actually a remake of a game the same people made like 10 years ago.) They're still working on translating it to English, but when it's done maybe you'd like to give it a shot!

God so much to do and so little time.

Link me to that game. I so want to give it a go. I'm also going to try and do Parallel Worlds as well. I know they are hacks and not many people care about them, but they are full games in of themselves, and feel like they could almost be a real Zelda title.

Outlands is glitched I think. The spot where Dungeon 'S' is located, well, there is no Dungeon 'S'. I've posted around online for help but no one can seem to help me out. So I might actually be finished with that game. Basically, I finish Dungeon 'S' and then the final dungeon of the game to beat it. Too bad since I was so close to being done with an incredibly insane hack. There just isn't too much info on Quest 2 online, so I really did have to figure it all out on my own. So frustrating to say the least. lol

At work, when I have time, I'm replaying the Oracles. Up to dungeon 3 on Oracle of Seasons. I'm sure I'll be finished with the game by the end of the week and then start on Ages (I just played these titles not too long ago). I really want to strive for 100% in both games, which means getting all those rings!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: