ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
League of Legends (General MOBA Thread?)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: League of Legends (General MOBA Thread?) Reply with quote

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

Used search and nothing came up.

A friend introduced me to this game, and I've been playing it alot since. This game is really fun to me. It's like a MMORTS in a way.

I decided to drop a measly 5 dollars and picked up the champion Janna. I've been kicking ass with her. Just finished a 5v5 in 26 minutes, went 13/3 with 6 assists, most building destroyed, and most minions killed.

Add me if you want to play some time - Sarg338

Last edited by Sarg338 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
suspectfenster  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played it at a couple LAN's, and it was good fun. I had only played DotA like, 3 times, so every time I played it I was just uber confused. LoL does a much better job of being user-friendly, but I suppose that's easier when your engine isn't meant for RTS play.

I'd play it on a regular basis but....I can't give up my Starcraft.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buuuuuuump.

Still maining as Janna, she's a mean bitch.

Anyone else playing?

EDIT: If anyone does sign up, you mind shooting me a PM so I can give you my referral link? Would be helping me a bit since I can't post it here. Thanks.
Sixen  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this, so i figured this would be the best place.

I play a lot of Heroes of Newerth, which is another DotA game, similar to LoL. It's a one time $30 fee to play but I think its really good quality, and its updated very often with balance tweaks and new heroes (I believe they are call champions in LoL right?)

If anyone plays that feel free to add me. My handle is iSixen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this, so i figured this would be the best place.

I play a lot of Heroes of Newerth, which is another DotA game, similar to LoL. It's a one time $30 fee to play but I think its really good quality, and its updated very often with balance tweaks and new heroes (I believe they are call champions in LoL right?)

$30 to play? Ouch. I wonder how much more different it is from Lol, since it's free.
Sixen  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Sixen wrote:

$30 to play? Ouch. I wonder how much more different it is from Lol, since it's free.

I can send you a trial invite if you wouldd like to check it out. Its good for 10 games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sixen wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:
Sixen wrote:

I can send you a trial invite if you wouldd like to check it out. Its good for 10 games.

Sure, shoot me a PM with it, I'll check it out.

Since finding LoL, I'm really sad I didn't get to play the original DotA, but theres a DotA 2 coming out sometime early Next year I believe, so I'm definitely checking that out.
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

I've pretty much been maining Twisted Fate now instead of Janna, and I'm getting use to using Zilean since he is fucking awesome and is a free champion for this week. Trying to save up enough IP to get Trundle.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play LoL a lot and have tried HoN.

HoN is more of a dota copy/paste in a new better looking full game. There are a lot more "rage nerds," and "hardcore," people in HoN. There is definitely plenty in LoL but seems a lot less. I like the feel of LoL more than HoN.

But anyways i play LoL quite a bit. I have almost 300 wins. I don't really have a main I play with pretty much everybody. I have spent a decent amount of money on the game since i like it a lot. I have almost all the champions.

i'm down to play so add me if you like. Jond is my LoL name.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent ya a friend request. Feel free to send me an invite if you see me online.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got Trundle and have played a few games with him. I don't know, seems weird to me. Maybe it's because I'm not use to jungling yet, but it seems I'm always behind on levels compared to some of my teammates. Gonna have to play with him a bit more.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I jungle with trundle a lot. He's great. Especially if have a decent team or are playing with friends that can setup good ganks.

People I play the most are

Nidalee
Kassadin
Pantheon
Ashe
Shen
Trundle

Nidalee and Kassadin are definitely my 2 favorites.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha it's funny that this thread got bumped as I just got into this game about a week ago. I can use Rammus, Jax, and Cho'Gath fairly effectively and I'm looking to buy Swain once I get the points. I usually go Rammus though cause no one ever picks a tank.

I'm on at least a little bit every day usually and I use skype to communicate with my party if I have one. My name online is reiscarred
uSound  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish this game had a Mac version.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 1 of 68

Jump to: