ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Console is set on "All" the songs on-disc are grouped as "USA-Psi Psi Kappa"; that was a venue in GHWT. This happens on all groupings and band combinations (I assume) with Console set as "All".
Selected Proof:
http://www.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?group=18&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=1&inst2=2&inst3=3&inst4=5&inst=22&diff=4
http://www.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?group=18&game=0&platform=0&size=3&inst1=1&inst2=4&inst3=4&inst4=5&inst=38&tier=53&diff=4
http://www.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?group=18&game=0&platform=0&size=2&inst1=2&inst2=2&inst3=4&inst4=5&tier=53&diff=4
http://www.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?group=18&game=0&platform=0&size=4&inst1=4&inst2=3&inst3=4&inst4=3&inst=114&tier=55&diff=4
Other than that, awesome job JCirri.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and when you add a score on Wii, it lists the game as 'N/A'. Just so you know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reporting these issues.

DVDSmith wrote:
Just one thing, JC - it's possible to submt scores for 2112 Part 3 on drums, when that song has no drum part. (or bass part.)

expertwin wrote:
If Console is set on "All" the songs on-disc are grouped as "USA-Psi Psi Kappa"; that was a venue in GHWT. This happens on all groupings and band combinations (I assume) with Console set as "All".

DVDSmith wrote:
Yeah, and when you add a score on Wii, it lists the game as 'N/A'. Just so you know.

Fixed, fixed and fixed.

Also interesting thoughts about mirror and note shuffle charts. Despite the lack of proof, they would make for some fun competition. I was also unaware that you could obtain your scores for domination mode, so we'll certainly consider these possibilities.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually against scores for domination mode. The reason being because the scores will be so ridiculously high that just a handful of scores entered will have an disproportionate affect on the wiki stats. Plus, all of the abilities going at once makes it easier to play the songs, making it even easier to obtain large scores without much skill.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
I'm actually against scores for domination mode. The reason being because the scores will be so ridiculously high that just a handful of scores entered will have an disproportionate affect on the wiki stats. Plus, all of the abilities going at once makes it easier to play the songs, making it even easier to obtain large scores without much skill.
I agree with this..but maybe JC could exclude this from the wiki stats? In that case I would have no problem with it.
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what exactly are mirror notes and color shuffle? someone explain?

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:

color shuffle: lets sya there's a hundred consecutive green notes normally, well, instead of having all green, you'll see yellow/bue/red/orange all mixed up but you have to still play the green note. example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6alZWk6rA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:

But we are wanting leaderboards for Note shuffle not color shuffle. Color shuffle still has the normal chart whereas Note shuffle puts every note in the song at a random different place. Though the randomization is the same every time you play that song.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
GesterX  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to JC and all scorehero staff for making this possible so fast!
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing - there's no hyphen in "Theme from Spiderman". It's pedantic, I know, but you said report anything, so...

Really looking forward to the DLC/import scoretracking, the engine is so perfect I've got several FCs that I never had before

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can agree to that, the engine seems a lot more fine tuned. Got a few DLC FC's I'd previously missed out on and a couple of #1's on the leaderboards so I'm anxiously awaiting the score tracking to appear on the WOR Tab.

Although I suppose I could temporarily put it into the GH5 side, since they share the same leaderboard.

JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually in the process right now of debating whether or not to split score-tracking for shared songs to their own sections in WoR or not, so I appreciate the comments about the engine differences.

After discussion in IRC it appears that scores are still technically comparable, but based on comments like the prior posts here I think it still makes sense to give a unique section for WoR imports and shared-DLC, in addition to the new imports and DLC. The WoR engine doesn't introduce different scoring mechanics, but makes it a bit easier to keep combo when strumming in hopo/slider note sections.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we please have 6-star tracking for FCs?

Much better username than my SH one, don't ya think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrElectricNick
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only real difference I see score wise would be Bass since some songs have Open note sustains now.

However there was also some people saying songs have had stuff added to them on drums. Add the fact that the timing window is more balanced now making squeezing different..it would probably be best to separate them.

Lastly, if domination mode is implemented, would it be able to be hid from the wiki stats?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
exJORDANary  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

score tracking for quickplay+ would be cool as long as the regular quickplay score tracking is still available. score tracking for the random gems or whatever would be hilarious (but awesome) seeing as even the uber pros cant even pass a lot of songs like that. and score tracking for the mirror gems would be AMAZING. its like having 2 great charts for every 1 great chart. that is a fantastic idea. and when a chart is mirrored, its not even remotely similar. its barely even recognizable honestly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: