ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Truth About BrokeNCYDE.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: The Truth About BrokeNCYDE. Reply with quote

I decided to write this after saying I like "Freaxxx" by BrokeNCYDE, and several people flamed me or whatever you want to call it for doing so.

I'm sure most of you, if not all have heard of the Crunkcore group so often called "brokeNCYDE". They are one of the most universally hated bands on the planet right now, due to the lyrical nature of talking about alcohol, sex, and everything that the public thinks is wrong today in our society.

Just like artists like Justin Bieber, brokeNCYDE is often used as a benchmark for bad music, or music altogether. Examples of this are people saying "This is almost as bad as brokeNCYDE", or "Even this is better then Justin Bieber".

Anyways, brokeNCYDE is hated not only for the lyrical content, but the music is directed at people known as "scene" which is most often hated in society as well.

What I don't understand is WHY BrokeNCYDE is viewed as the worst band ever, or whats wrong today in our culture. There are PLENTY of bands that use this kind of lyrics, but are loved by most of the popular culture. This includes acts such as Soulja Boy, Hollywood Undead, 3oh!3, Lil Wayne, and etc. Lets view some lyrics by these acts:

Soulja Boy: "Crank That Soulja Boy"

I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass, And If We Get The Fightin, Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch, You Catch Me At Yo Local Party, Yes I Crank It Everyday,Haterz Get Mad Cause, "I Got Me some Bathing Apes"

Hollywood Undead: "Bitches"
Bitches I hope you know , I won't stop 'til I hit that hoe , Baby come say hello , And get your drunk ass over here lets bone, Bitches I hope you know , I won't stop 'til I hit that hoe , Shorty come say hello , And get your drunk ass over here lets bone

3oh!3: "I'm Not Your Boyfriend"
I'm not your boyfriend, baby, I ain't your cute little sex toy, I'm not your lion or your tiger, Nah, nah, won't be your nasty little boy.

Lil Wayne: "Gonorrhea"
Yeah, I call it how I see ya, I wish I never met ya, i wouldn’t wanna be ya, pussy ass nigga I don’t want your gonorrhea, pussy ass nigga I don’t want your gonorrhea

Even though I don't have statistics, most people that hate on brokeNCYDE/compare of what they think "bad music" is to them, have actually never listened to brokeNCYDE, or maybe a part of a song.

What I'm trying to say is, people need to stop being so close minded and think about this for a second. Why are we all hating on this one band, when there are plenty that do the same thing, and target their music at the same people. And, why do people give a shit about them in the first place. Is it really that important to you that people should know about this band and that they're the "worst ever"? More so, you are spreading their music, thus making it more popular. If you really hated it you would stop spreading shit about it and just ignore it. Go on with your lives and stop worrying about others.
FoG  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
I can't come up with an argument so I'd rather put in some stupid meme about me

JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped reading when you compared Lil Wayne to Brokencyde.
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JODIsBack wrote:

Just like how you stopped forming an opinion when you never listened to brokeNCYDE
flyingrossie  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like a troll, I can tell from the idiotic statement and from seeing quite a few trolls in my time.
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:
JODIsBack wrote:

Just like how you stopped forming an opinion when you never listened to brokeNCYDE

I have listened to Brokencyde. And you don't need to listen to Brokencyde to know how idiotic of a comparison that is. Half of Lil Wayne's songs don't even have lyrics like that.
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingrossie wrote:
This looks like a troll, I can tell from the idiotic statement and from seeing quite a few trolls in my time.

Just because this is how I actually feel, and I'm against the majority doesn't mean I'm a troll.

I would never take that much time to "troll" a couple of people.
SteroidPirate  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have listened to brokenCYDE, their music sucks cock and there's no redeeming factor in listening to their music. It doesn't matter that there's other artists out there who's lyrics are awful. It doesn't change the fact that brokenCYDE doesn't deserve to be called music.

socrstopr  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You like a band that most people don't.

You have an opinion about a topic that most people disagree with.

You are a human being, and are therefore destined to not be like everybody else in one way or another.

Whoopdydo.

Not letting this live because it's just going to end in stupid, non-funny posts with foul language, like the one above this post!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: