ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
6/29/10 DJ Hero DLC - Dance Party Mix Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official DJ Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirsharkie  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: 6/29/10 DJ Hero DLC - Dance Party Mix Pack Reply with quote

Available now:
-Lady Gaga - "Poker Face" Mixed With Duran Duran - "Girls On Film"
-Pussycat Dolls - "Buttons" beat juggle
-Rihanna - "S.O.S." beat juggle

LADY GAGA, RIHANNA, PUSSYCAT DOLLS, MAROON 5, DURAN DURAN AND MORE GET BLOCK PARTIES ROCKIN’ THIS 4TH OF JULY WITH NEW JAMS FOR GUITAR HERO® AND DJ HERO®

Award-Winning Hits Available as Downloadable Songs and Mixes
From World Renowned Pop Sensations

SANTA MONICA, CA – June 29, 2010 – Axe shredding rockaholics, virtual mix maestros and all of their friends will come together and party this holiday weekend with new downloadable content for Activision Publishing Inc.’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) Guitar Hero® and DJ Hero®. Available today and featuring some of the biggest hits from global pop sensations such as Lady Gaga, Pussycat Dolls, Rihanna, Duran Duran and Maroon 5, the Pop 1 Track Pack for the Guitar Hero Music Library and the DJ Hero Dance Party Mix Pack will provide hours of nonstop, party rockin', beat blastin’ entertainment for the whole crew to enjoy.

Setting the ones and twos ablaze today, the DJ Hero Dance Party Mix Pack delivers a trio of new mixes – Lady Gaga’s "Poker Face" Mixed With "Girls On Film" by Duran Duran, Pussycat Dolls’ "Buttons" beat juggle and Rihanna’s "S.O.S." beat juggle – that will have digital DJ’s spinning, scratching and battling as they take their 4th of July parties to the next level.

Guitar Hero fans looking to pick up their axes, grab their drum sticks or rock the mic right are in for a treat this weekend with a trio of hit pop artists in the Pop 1 Track Pack for the Guitar Hero Music Library that will have these budding musicians rocking out with all their friends to Lady Gaga's club anthem, "Just Dance," Maroon 5's hit single, "This Love" and the Synthpop hit, "Fireflies," by Owl City.

The Guitar Hero Pop 1 Track Pack will be available on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 440 Microsoft Points, on the PlayStation®Store for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system for $5.49 and for Wii™ for 550 Wii Points™. All songs in the track pack will also be released as downloadable singles for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 160 Microsoft Points, PLAYSTATION 3 system for $1.99 and Wii for 200 Wii Points each.

The DJ Hero Dance Party Mix Pack will be available on Xbox 360 for 640 Microsoft Points and PLAYSTATION 3 system for $7.99. All mixes will be released as downloadable singles for Wii for 300 Wii Points each.

For more information about Guitar Hero and the entire line-up of downloadable songs and disc imports, please visit www.guitarhero.com.

Available now, DJ Hero was developed by FreeStyleGames for the Xbox 360, the PLAYSTATION 3 and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment systems and Wii. The game is rated “T” (Teen – Mild Suggestive Themes, Lyrics) by the ESRB. For more information about DJ Hero, please visit djhero.com, facebook.com/djhero and twitter.com/djhero.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poker Face vs. Girls On Film is AWESOME
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...to tell you the truth, not really feeling these mixes, man after hearing the DJ Hero 2 mixes, this is just nothing now in terms of the music :/

Only interesting one out of the pack is the "S.O.S (Beat Juggle)" and...that's about it really.

Might not get this, same for the Eminem VS. Jay-Z mix pack...unless i randomly get $16 to spend this on then sure why not? >_>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.O.S and Poker Face vs. Girls On Film are good.

The pussycat dolls song I can not stand.

I'll go grab this for PS3 later on tonight and have a little fun with the leaderboards :P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poker face vs girls on film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xVveLfN8H8

s.o.s. (fc but glitched :p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQcC8cpOhc

buttons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygu3XSSevOw

Was i the only one that enjoyed the pack as a whole? Cause i did!

They sounded great, and the charts were pretty good. A bit on the easy side, but still pretty fun overall, and yes poker face/girls on film is pretty kick ass to play. All mixes could be fced by an average player pretty easily though, so if you're really into decently challenging mixes, then I'd probably not recommend these to ya....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: parzrevenge44
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These songs look and sound ok, but not enough for me to buy them.
I'm still waiting for the super hardcore pack with songs we won't be able to 5 star on our first playthroughs. Lol.
Reptile003  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheres the pnuma trio?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fireflies drum chart/fc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4gBBjdt8zE

mDaWg  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when can we get some score tracking for this...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
These songs look and sound ok, but not enough for me to buy them.
I'm still waiting for the super hardcore pack with songs we won't be able to 5 star on our first playthroughs. Lol.

get venetian snares in contact with dj hero
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how this pack still wasn't added for score-tracking, but for it's up now. Thank toymachine for reminding me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit of a facepalm to whoevers in charge of updating that shizz...i understand this pack was a bit of a suprise last minute thing, not very well known to begin, and im sure u guys are busy with other stuff around here, but still...3 months?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
bit of a facepalm to whoevers in charge of updating that shizz...i understand this pack was a bit of a suprise last minute thing, not very well known to begin, and im sure u guys are busy with other stuff around here, but still...3 months?
Well, AT LEAST it is up, right? :P

Also, you guys are going to have quite a time once DJ Hero 2 is out...oh and also when GH:WOR comes out too...good luck guys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was a good pack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official DJ Hero News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: