ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The GH:WoR Vox FC Breakdown Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemme just say this:

Memesis did 2 Megadeth vocal charts. Guess which one he didn't do.

tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
Lemme just say this:

The so discussed song, "This Day We Fight!". I've seen his wiki a couple months ago.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Lemme just say this:

The so discussed song, "This Day We Fight!". I've seen his wiki a couple months ago.

Was more explaining everyone's frustration with the chart. It's not charted by amazingness <_<

werelord  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd move Tones of Home to the top and move This Day We Fight! and Sudden Death down...this game is easy so understandably its hard to judge and I know you're biased for TDWF. But in all honesty its pretty easy...(imo)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging by what I've seen of memesis's charts, I hope he gets to take the experience on well into other prospects post-Neversoft because he's a great designer Hats off to the chef.

Re-adjusted again. Finding a definite position for "Sudden Death" is somehow becoming a little more defined from that

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
think13  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez Neversoft, just make Megadeth's songs all talkies so we don't have to deal with this crap. So annoying.

I loved Tones of Home - it reminded me of Never Too Late, even though they are vastly different kinds of music. They are both a blast to sing.

Anyway, the specific order doesn't really matter - it will be different for different people. As long as you get it generally correct, which I think you have.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDWF as hardest whawhawha?

I got it sightread without even knowing the song that well; I'd say I had MUCH more trouble with Tones of Home and BohRap... TDWF honestly wasn't even close. Tones of Home still beat out BohRap though and I'd call it the hardest... I mean it's hard to make a breakdown for this game cause it's so easy, but I really don't think anything but Tones of Home can be considered the hardest. I mean you have to sing the bassist's harmonies at some parts ("and so I wave goodbye" comes to mind), the weird yodeling part ( "fade away"), the lowest pitches of the whole song right after talkies ("[x] said" parts)... it's a lot to keep track of.

TDWF honestly doesn't have much variation and it doesn't take long to learn the pitches; I can even hear the pitches in Dave's voice so I don't think the chart is bad at all.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs

Last edited by yksi-kaksi-kolme on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks yksi for agreeing with me on TDWF.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I'm not alone on TDWF honestly the MD songs should be low 70s at best they arn't that bad...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly, ive thought about it, and if this engine difference is THAT severe to where the wii folks think TDWF is lolez, then i say there should be two different fc breakdown lists: one for wii, one for 360/ps3, cause TDWF IS HARD for us, like pretty lolhard compared to the other songs, not saying its the hardest, in fact imo there is no hardest song in the game, id give it a 3-5 way tie between the obvious picks, as none of em had enough of a punch to deserve that title, but still, TDWF does belong near the top of the list for us, we dont deserve to have our impressive fc be in the 70s just cause others srfcd on another console...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd agree with the above post but Wooffus agrees TDWF is retarded, and she sings on Wii.

Point is kind of made moot.

parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
I'd agree with the above post but Wooffus agrees TDWF is retarded, and she sings on Wii.

Point is kind of made moot.

1 to 3-4 people, thats still pretty much saying the wii consensus is that TDWF is lolez

plus, keep in mind that wooffus is trying to keep the list balanced cross console, she saw what a monster TDWF was for me, boss and possible others, and this may or may not have influenced her decision/thoughts on it...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said that TDWF is lolez, I just said that Tones of Home is clearly harder. That's a difference! Come on people, let's face it: The song is barely over 3 minutes long, has no short or fast phrases. It's all about learning the pitches imho, and Tones of Home is way harder to learn IMHO!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

parzrevenge wrote:
TDWF does belong near the top of the list for us, we dont deserve to have our impressive fc be in the 70s just cause others srfcd on another console...

Also, StormEagle, most of the statements you guys gave did make it sound to me that TDWF is loleasy. A song on the low 70's can feel loleasy to learn, ya know.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
kire  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That PS on your video was kinda of a low blow tidus...

I never said that TDWF was lolez I said the chart wasn't bad, BIG difference.

As you should know I love megadeth and I have their full discography

and if I know the song well and fc it kinda quick it makes me think teh chart isn't bad

Pieman on IRC wrote:
21:43 JustPieman2 Okay so
21:44 JustPieman2 Dave Mustaine walked into a bakery
21:44 JustPieman2 There was a Tornado of Rolls!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: