ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Why does everyone on XBL do Easy/Medium for easy wins?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Why does everyone on XBL do Easy/Medium for easy wins? Reply with quote

Whats up with all the buttholes online playing Easy or Medium getting 100% on everything vs. us playing Hard or Expert? Man, I wish it let us face the same difficulty, cause I'm tired of playing scrubs who get free wins 100%ing stuff on Easy...

Anyone else run into this problem?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: i am jesus bro PSN Name: silentscream51
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're attempting to talk to the developers about it and possibly getting a filter put in. Can't say there's any chance it'll actually happen though :/

But yeah... its annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
We're attempting to talk to the developers about it and possibly getting a filter put in. Can't say there's any chance it'll actually happen though :/

But yeah... its annoying.
Glad I'm not the only one, the part where it tells you their difficulty is so tiny and easy to miss it's pretty ridiculous.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: i am jesus bro PSN Name: silentscream51
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, this is for real? i havent gotten a chance to play online very much yet, sounds like ill be only playing with people on my friends list >_>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does everyone on XBL do Easy/Medium for easy wins? Reply with quote

kryptonitejesus wrote:
Whats up with all the buttholes online playing Easy or Medium getting 100% on everything vs. us playing Hard or Expert? Man, I wish it let us face the same difficulty, cause I'm tired of playing scrubs who get free wins 100%ing stuff on Easy...

I play on Medium, and I am not a butthole. I play Medium because that's what I play.

I do agree that playing face-off across difficulties is silly though. I can only assume that they did it this way due to a low number of people actually playing this game online (this is based on my assumption that this game has a low online population at any given time, I could be wrong).
y0tube  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly i doubt developers would change something like that; im sure they thought this design through already but it's worth asking i guess if youre someone like mdawg who carries more weight in talking to them.
but i guess the truth is, not everyone dislikes the idea or cares about it. but i can also understand how cross-playing other difficulties leads to online records that will show bad a representation of one's skill.
kryptonitejesus  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Why does everyone on XBL do Easy/Medium for easy wins? Reply with quote

Prong1978 wrote:
kryptonitejesus wrote:

I play on Medium, and I am not a butthole. I play Medium because that's what I play.

I do agree that playing face-off across difficulties is silly though. I can only assume that they did it this way due to a low number of people actually playing this game online (this is based on my assumption that this game has a low online population at any given time, I could be wrong).
It's more so the people who are farming wins and should obviously be playing on higher difficulties then the ones they're on. I always try to play Expert even if songs like Firestarter hand me my ass on a silver platter, I'm probably best considered a Hard player, it would be like me going back and playing on Medium or Easy just for the sole purpose of racking up wins.

Sorry for the lengthy description, and I do understand some people do just like certain difficulties, even if they'd be better suited with a more difficult setting.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one should ever play this game on any other difficulty than expert.

End of story.

lol...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:

End of story.

lol...
...but we're not all as good as you... or Prod1gy lawl.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:

End of story.

lol...
Trufax, they should put division for Expert, Hard, Medium, and Easy battles rather than have it all jumbled up into one overall...

but yeah Expert all the way.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i mentioned this in a video where i discussed DJ Hero 2. People are just using it because its a flaw that should not be there. Helps for achievements too. But a filter where you play someone on the same difficulty would be great
MinaKoga  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, I just leave when I see anyone playing below hard. I don't trust anyone to be legitimately on medium difficulty anymore.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but the thing is, we shouldnt have to do that. we didnt have to in dj hero 1.

i dont care how long it takes to find a match on expert... i'd rather wait 5 minutes and go back to using my computer than have to exit out every 10 seconds until i see someone on expert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: