ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
List of the 21 Unfced X/X+ songs: 1 X song left!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTS you ROCK!
so this leaves us with probably 2nd Sucks X+ and Head like Hole X+ unFC'd? (and the zakk and manson songs but those aren't hard).

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only 11 notes more than X ? wut !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd Sucks

I've played through Head Like A Hole once, but my fucking cymbal keeps dropping notes, so someone else is probably gonna have to get that one :/

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scream X+
Marbler  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one's posted here in a while...
I'm not too good of an X+ drummer, but I'm close to Anything. The only parts that mess me up are Quick Riff 2, Interlude, and Zakk Goes Wylde. Interlude and Zakk Goes Wylde are actually the easier parts for me, it's that triple kick right at the end of Quick Riff 2 that I can't do, but I'll work on these regardless. (It wasn't until about a half hour ago that I realized the BBGG||| R at the end of Quick Riff 2 are 32 notes, and that got me a bit closer just with that knowledge.)
Basically the only things keeping me are double strokes and speed.
Could someone work on the other songs too?

EDIT: GAH would have had Cowboys from Hell (Live) BUT MY LEFT FOOTPEDAL DECIDED IT WOULD BE COOL TO OVERHIT 12 F****NG NOTES FROM THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, FML.
This was the run directly following a -1 caused by a dropped yellow cymbal in Chorus 3... Also FML.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Marbler
Pas26  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WANNA TAKE BACK THAT THREAD

It's not updated now so I'd love it if a mod could give me the code. I'll be able to update easily and frequently

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jcZj-QNxHo
AES X+ Medley

This thread is so dead nobody even answered my request.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that is absolutely ridiculous :O

toymachine  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANL X+ FC
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's absolutely ridiculous. Maybe he could get My Apocalypse too!

He got I'm the One too, which is still on the list
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQk8yGAQR8&feature=related

So these X+ songs need to come off
ANL, AES medley, and I'm the One

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know this may sounds stupid, but should we seperate 4 lanes and 5 lanes FC count. i know this may be dumb, but hitting 4 pads vs 5 pads seems easier to me. hitting 4 pads vs 5 pads is probably easier, but the charts are compressed, so i dunno. again, im just asking. i dont want to be bashed like a mofo or start a 4-lane vs 5-lane debate. maybe just a mention on what kit it was done would be ok. just an idea.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i know this may sounds stupid, but should we seperate 4 lanes and 5 lanes FC count. i know this may be dumb, but hitting 4 pads vs 5 pads seems easier to me. hitting 4 pads vs 5 pads is probably easier, but the charts are compressed, so i dunno. again, im just asking. i dont want to be bashed like a mofo or start a 4-lane vs 5-lane debate. maybe just a mention on what kit it was done would be ok. just an idea.

Actually, as an example, the rolls in War Ensemble are considered harder on 4-lane, because the red is farther away from the blue by default.

Both setups have their advantage.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:

I think this was debated a while back, but you can theoretically set up a 4 lane exactly the same as a 5 lane. Usually there aren't many instances of hitting an orange and green at the same time (outside of purple haze which has the orange on blue in WT), so I wouldn't think it really adds that much difficulty.
The only song it REALLY matters on is Tuesday's Gone, which I don't think has been FC'd on a 5 lane

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

I think this was debated a while back, but you can theoretically set up a 4 lane exactly the same as a 5 lane. Usually there aren't many instances of hitting an orange and green at the same time (outside of purple haze which has the orange on blue in WT), so I wouldn't think it really adds that much difficulty.
The only song it REALLY matters on is Tuesday's Gone, which I don't think has been FC'd on a 5 lane

Tuesday's Gone has been FC'ed on 5-lane at least twice (by supersoniclink and me, not sure if anyone else did). I don't think the differences between 4-lane and 5-lane are significant enough to specify on what setup a song has been FC'ed. The main reason some songs have only been FC'ed on 4-lane is that there are more top 4-lane drummers than 5-lane drummers, since they have previous RB experience.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scatterbrain outro is 'easier' on 4-Lane, as it is just a green roll instead of 3x green and 1x orange really fast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: