ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
So what do you think? (of DJ Hero 2)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: So what do you think? (of DJ Hero 2) Reply with quote

http://theherofeed.com/1393/review-dj-hero-2/

Here's my review to kick things off.

I feel that they really did a great job fine tuning the game but there is a lot they can improve on for the 3rd installment.

What say you?
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed on every point in that review...as well as for what they need to improve on for the next installment.

Good review toy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a very good review. I did wanna touch base on one thing...

You can't customize your empire logo, yea it sucks, but... Did you notice they were multicolored, 3d, and hanging up all over the club? Designing your own logo like that would be quite in depth. Let's hope we CAN do it in DJH3, but.. I'd want hyperspeed without penalty, and training mode, and other things fixed first.

Again, great review.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
y0tube  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good review. More detailed than most. I'm still concerned about the DJ Hero franchise though. If this one doesn't sell well then do you think they'd make another? We have a nice little community of players here. And DJ Hero 2, we can agree is much better... but that doesn't mean it will sell. Seems like rhythm games are stalling a bit, which sucks because it's all I really play on consoles. So I'm hoping Activision does make a buck or 2 from it but I know they've been under a lot of fire lately from other shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: