ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread Reply with quote

Carl of Duty: Black Cops - "Winslow, get to that rooftop and protect Raptor!"

So the day is upon us! Unlocking this early for you fools who already have the game as well as the Europeans

So there's already some XP glitching and infinite Care Package madness going on, I encourage you all to read this post. Now I encourage you all to properly use the reporting system they have put in place, and if you're feeling stingy, go make a clip in Theater of the person in question doing whatever he was doing. They can no longer hide, and you can't deny video evidence! If the better half of the community works together to snuff the crap, we'll have a much better time than with MW2

And remember, keep the posts civil! If you want to caps-lock rant, find your dog and yell at him, nobody here wants to read it ;p

I'll be picking the game up at midnight, see you all in the trenches!

Last edited by socrstopr on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: socrstopr
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread Reply with quote

socrstopr wrote:

So the day is upon us! Unlocking this early for you fools who already have the game as well as the Europeans

So there's already some XP glitching and infinite Care Package madness going on, I encourage you all to read this post. Now I encourage you all to properly use the reporting system they have put in place, and if you're feeling stingy, go make a clip in Theater of the person in question doing whatever he was doing. They can no longer hide, and you can't deny video evidence! If the better half of the community works together to snuff the crap, we'll have a much better time than with MW2

And remember, keep the posts civil! If you want to caps-lock rant, find your dog and yell at him, nobody here wants to read it ;p

I really wonder if this will work, since we all know the care package glitch will be running rampant tomorrow, I wonder if this reporting system will scare some people out of doing it. I'm hoping it does, because if it does then this glitch won't be a huge deal, then it will get patched, and we will all be happy. But I still plan on seeing a shitload of glitchers tomorrow. And I doubt this is a hotfix, so they will have to patch it, which could take who knows how long with how the approval process goes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread Reply with quote

SDoner8790 wrote:
socrstopr wrote:

I really wonder if this will work, since we all know the care package glitch will be running rampant tomorrow, I wonder if this reporting system will scare some people out of doing it. I'm hoping it does, because if it does then this glitch won't be a huge deal, then it will get patched, and we will all be happy. But I still plan on seeing a shitload of glitchers tomorrow. And I doubt this is a hotfix, so they will have to patch it, which could take who knows how long with how the approval process goes.

Yeah, the CP glitch will at least stay for a few days after launch, I guess. Which is why I'm going to unlock SAM turrets and the Strela-3 as soon as I can. Lots of XP farming when it comes to shooting down air support, I hope. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, it'll be everywhere. I'm not going to be stupid enough to do it though, just in case that one guy on the other team decides to check for cheaters :p I really don't expect much reporting even from myself tonight though, just wanna play the damn game

I also forgot to mention: Just play Barebones if it gets that bad. I just realized that a whole bunch of the lower tier killstreaks come in "care package" form (valkyrie rockets, sam turrets, etc), so I wonder if it works on those too :/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread Reply with quote

socrstopr wrote:

If you want to caps-lock rant, find your dog and yell at him, nobody here wants to read it ;p

I would want to read it. Those usually give me a good laugh for a bit.
anonymous_97  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Silly  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best. FPS. EVER.

GG Treyarch, completely overshot all of my expectations. Aside from the easily reportable and not commonly seen glitches, this game is flawless. I've had no problems at all with connection, and the only time I ever had any framerate drop was playing splitscreen online in ground war. The new style of scoreboards showing relevant stats to the gametype as well as kill/death is an excellent addition to see who was actually helpng the team. No perks seem to be useless, and none are overpowered or completely broken รก la commando and danger close. All that's needed is for people to camp less, but that's an unavoidable part of FPS so nothing can be done about that aside from piloting the RC-XD directly up their backside.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
anonymous_97  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshleyAlden wrote:
It makes me a sad panda when I see that most of the people in multiplayer that I've played against haven't even touched the campaign.

The game is technically not even out yet. :P I know for a fact I'll be spending the first week at least on the multiplayer.
Slayer17  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshleyAlden wrote:
It makes me a sad panda when I see that most of the people in multiplayer that I've played against haven't even touched the campaign.

CoD games have campaigns?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slayer17 wrote:
AshleyAlden wrote:

CoD games have campaigns?

Precisely this. I'm disregarding the campaign for atleast 2 weeks.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
HoorayItsMike  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshleyAlden wrote:

I'm beating campaign on Veteran before I even touch multiplayer. I love campaigns and for some reason I just always play campaign before any multiplayer no matter how good I know the multiplayer will be. I should be playing multiplayer by Wednesday, though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey i'm getting it at midnight and i wanna find a group of 4 more people (have me and a friend playing) to come play with us. We will most likely play Team Deathmatch for a couple hours.

Message me on XBL: Tactical Idoit
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Tactical Idoit PSN Name: Darassa
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a change of events, I managed to sell my iPod and trade in Modded Warfare 2, so I can get this game for under $40 (with GHM trade-in). Going to a midnight launch party at the GameStop by my Uni to get the game in an hour or so, and then I shall dive into it. I plan on doing 1 or 2 chapters of Campaign, and then checking out the online. Guess I'll be skipping my 930am tomorrow Infinite Care Package glitch huh...my brother would like that. I'm playing this game legit though, sorry .

Hope to see some discussion from others who are doing what I'm doing, especially with online MP. Wonder how hackable the leaderboards will be...

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
CoolMotion  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely gonna play this game legit, i.e. no boosting, glitching.
15th prestige all the way.
I play campaign before multiplayer, that's just my thing. Mostly to get a feel of some of the weapons instead of running wild into multiplayer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 1 of 131

Jump to: