Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
holy moly! great job, Chrisssss!

Thanks, Ultra!

sukergod wrote:
Great job on CFH, that's still one of the 4 I don't have. Keep going!!

Yeah that song is hard, no idea how I managed to get it... FC'd the solo for the first time a couple of runs before it, and I haven't been able to FC the solo since the full song FC, but I will get it eventually!

suhdude024 wrote:
Awesome work :D

I love to see people playing the old school games. CFH is a real bitch! Especially that path. You gotta go get No One Knows and the Breaking Wheel now!

Thanks man! And yeah, the path is ridiculous on Cowboys From Hell, especially if you can't get full whammy like my guitar. Do you use wired or wireless for your PS2 guitar? You always manage to get great whammy, and I can't with the wired Kramer I bought.

The solo on No One Knows is annoying but I will try and get that at some point. That strumming on The Breaking Wheel is stupid as I always lose my rhythm.

I tried Fly On The Wall today and the outro is still a no. Strumming fast on GH1 is a bitch (hence [B]Texas Flood[b] also being hard).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
holy moly! great job, Chrisssss!

Thanks, Ultra!

sukergod wrote:
Great job on CFH, that's still one of the 4 I don't have. Keep going!!

Yeah that song is hard, no idea how I managed to get it... FC'd the solo for the first time a couple of runs before it, and I haven't been able to FC the solo since the full song FC, but I will get it eventually!

suhdude024 wrote:
Awesome work :D

I love to see people playing the old school games. CFH is a real bitch! Especially that path. You gotta go get No One Knows and the Breaking Wheel now!

Thanks man! And yeah, the path is ridiculous on Cowboys From Hell, especially if you can't get full whammy like my guitar. Do you use wired or wireless for your PS2 guitar? You always manage to get great whammy, and I can't with the wired Kramer I bought.

The solo on No One Knows is annoying but I will try and get that at some point. That strumming on The Breaking Wheel is stupid as I always lose my rhythm.

I tried Fly On The Wall today and the outro is still a no. Strumming fast on GH1 is a bitch (hence [B]Texas Flood[b] also being hard).

I use a wired red sg that I've had for a long time. Best GH guitar of all time IMO. Plenty of solid used ones around the net.

The strumming for No One Knows is kinda weird, but it always helped me to downstrum the first two notes of the solo.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys From Hell Hard FC? WHAT??

That's really awesome! I didn't get that until this year! Here's the thing: If you can get that, then Breaking Wheel and No One Knows should be on your radar. GoGo 45 Hard GH1 FCs!

Last edited by skinnywhitecomic on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't not get The Breaking Wheel and No One Knows now. Especially NOK. I really don't see how you can't get NOK anyways (I do understand TBH since its pattern is a lot less straightofrward, though). If you downstrum the green you'll end on a downstrum at the orange sustain, or you can just double downstrum so that the sustain will be on an upstrum like Suh said.

I think you're a lot better than No One Knows, so let's see it happen.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
I use a wired red sg that I've had for a long time. Best GH guitar of all time IMO. Plenty of solid used ones around the net.

The strumming for No One Knows is kinda weird, but it always helped me to downstrum the first two notes of the solo.

I'm not sure if the wired SG is only in the US, but I can't find one local to me here in the UK. Anyhow, I used to have a wireless guitar for the PS2 that I got a couple of okay scores on so I've ordered one. Here's hoping I can get better scores.

I gave No One Knows a try the other day but messed up the strumming as always. Maybe I'm strumming too fast... one day!

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
Cowboys From Hell Hard FC? WHAT??

That's really awesome! I didn't get that until this year! Here's the thing: If you can get that, then Breaking Wheel and No One Knows should be on your radar. GoGo 45 Hard GH1 FCs!

Thanks, man! I was very surprised when I got it. Hopefully I can grab a couple of others that have been bugging me. The strumming patterns in The Breaking Wheel are annoying.

voidedalive2x wrote:
You can't not get The Breaking Wheel and No One Knows now. Especially NOK. I really don't see how you can't get NOK anyways (I do understand TBH since its pattern is a lot less straightofrward, though). If you downstrum the green you'll end on a downstrum at the orange sustain, or you can just double downstrum so that the sustain will be on an upstrum like Suh said.

I think you're a lot better than No One Knows, so let's see it happen.

Yeah I need to give No One Knows a few more tries and I will get it eventually. No practice mode really is unfortunate on this game!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
suhdude024 wrote:

I'm not sure if the wired SG is only in the US, but I can't find one local to me here in the UK. Anyhow, I used to have a wireless guitar for the PS2 that I got a couple of okay scores on so I've ordered one. Here's hoping I can get better scores.

I gave No One Knows a try the other day but messed up the strumming as always. Maybe I'm strumming too fast... one day!

Have you tried ebay? There are tons of SG's there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Amazon UK there are 6 bundles for GH1 + controller. One sounds like it is a good buy at 30 pounds, used.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000FGGSGE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A3245TNC3BC1CF
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Have you tried ebay? There are tons of SG's there.

I was looking at eBay, but it's fine now as I've bought a wireless one which should arrive in a couple of days.

bushidox wrote:
On Amazon UK there are 6 bundles for GH1 + controller. One sounds like it is a good buy at 30 pounds, used.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000FGGSGE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A3245TNC3BC1CF

I already have that guitar, but thanks anyway!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this link...

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1823282#1823282

I need some help. I have no idea why my wireless receiver isn't working in my PS2. Two other non-PS2 related USB worked in the port, but for some reason the wireless receiver doesn't.

I plugged the wireless receiver into my laptop and the light comes on fine so it does work, just not in my PS2.

Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
See this link...

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1823282#1823282

I need some help. I have no idea why my wireless receiver isn't working in my PS2. Two other non-PS2 related USB worked in the port, but for some reason the wireless receiver doesn't.

I plugged the wireless receiver into my laptop and the light comes on fine so it does work, just not in my PS2.

Any suggestions?

You must have figured it out? Just saw you posted a solid Even Rats score, hope your guitar is holding up!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
You must have figured it out? Just saw you posted a solid Even Rats score, hope your guitar is holding up!

Nah, not figured it out yet, but have instead figured out how to get the most out of my current whammy albeit it doesn't work all the time.

In other news...

FC # 43!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ya go! Knew you could get it.

Gogo No One Knows!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

Gogo No One Knows!

What he said.

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

Gogo No One Knows!

What he said.

Yeah hopefully I can get it at some point!

Right, I have another question. I know that some PS2 games can work in the PS3, but would GH1 and GH:80s work?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

Gogo No One Knows!

What he said.

Yeah hopefully I can get it at some point!

Right, I have another question. I know that some PS2 games can work in the PS3, but would GH1 and GH:80s work?

Chrisssss, I'm not on Playstation, but from what I understand, it will play but the controllers have issues with it. Something about the PS2 guitar not working well with the ps3 and ps3 guitars not working on the games at all. I'm not 100% but the lack of backwards compatibility on those 2 particular games was always a bone of contention amongst gamers back in the day. Hopefully someone can clarify for you.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 91 of 94

Jump to: