ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - it's heeeeeere.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
I can't even imagine what peoples characters are like, abusing the damage bonuses. I only have my gear up to legendary with a 15 to 20% smithing boost and I can kick the ass of most anything, even with an added ring and necklace for extra damage to two hands. I haven't even touched enchanting lol

Well, I'm not even abusing potions (I did abuse the Oghma Infinium for fun and profit) and my Daedric sword's attack stat is 162. EDIT: with a little bit of potion abuse I've got it up to 284. >__>

I have touched enchanting, and I have a ridiculous set of effects (for example, a combined +125% to one handed attacks, +85% sneak), the list is long enough to not be completely displayed on the screen at once. (That does count the Bosmer racial effects as well as The Lord Stone.)

Again, I can get my build list if anyone's interested. (It'd take a while, so I'm not writing it all out unless someone wants to know. >__>)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished the main quest last night, and all I have to say is WOW. The questline was awesome, the characters were awesome, graphics; AMAZING. The sky at night is insanely beautiful on my TV. (I'm playing on a 32 inch TV with HDMI, with the game being installed on my hard drive.) The sky is definitely my favorite thing to look at in this game (Especially in Sovngarde... Oh my God...)

I'm currently Level 38, playing a duel-wielding assassin.

Basically: This game ≥ The Shit

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little something fun for me, I've decided to collect a copy of every book in Skyrim and put it on display at my home in Windhelm. I have a TON of books but apparently I'm no where near finished with the collection. I have a list of all the books but even it's missing a good handful of titles. I went through and marked all the books that I have comparing to the list and still need like 150 to make a complete set O.O (plus I've found 17 books that are not mentioned on the list, so who knows how many more there really are). Should be a fun little side-quest for me
beingmused  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the megaspoiler, Rikuthemaster.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
Thanks for the megaspoiler, Rikuthemaster.

I'm pissed off at Riku too; I didn't realize this game had a sky, and now he's gone and ruined it for me.

(Do you actually think he spoiled something? Other than the fact that there's a place called Sovngarde and you can see the sky from there? I haven't done much main quest and I didn't feel spoiled by that)
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Other than the fact that there's a place called Sovngarde and you can see the sky from there?

And the fact that This Game is greater than, or equal to, the shit.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it Riku, I wanted to find out Sovngarde existed on my own

Seriously though, I don't see any spoilers in that and I'm only on the 5th quest or so

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
beingmused  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
(Do you actually think he spoiled something? Other than the fact that there's a place called Sovngarde and you can see the sky from there? I haven't done much main quest and I didn't feel spoiled by that)

Sovngarde is not just some random place. If you aren't sure why that's a spoiler it is just because you don't remember when it was referenced in game.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Garwood  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beingmused wrote:
Sovngarde is not just some random place. If you aren't sure why that's a spoiler it is just because you don't remember when it was referenced in game.

and now that you've brought it to attention all of the blissfully ignorant people are aware and upset.

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this kiddos is why if you name ANYTHING at all story related you should list it as a spoiler.

Even if it's something like:

Quote:
Dude, when you enter Helgen. And that dragon comes! AWESOME!!!

Ya it's pretty obvious, and it happens in the first 5 minutes of the game but hey. Alot of people still don't even have the game so just treat everything as a spoiler.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
bclare  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, considering the amount of stuff there is to do in Skyrim, I don't think spoilers are a huge concern. You could play the game for 100 hours and be quite immersed in it and happy with the experience without even touching the main quest.
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
Eh, considering the amount of stuff there is to do in Skyrim, I don't think spoilers are a huge concern. You could play the game for 100 hours and be quite immersed in it and happy with the experience without even touching the main quest.

Pretty much this. I've only been able to play for probably 70 hours now, and the furthest I've gotten into the main quest is up to the greybeards. I really don't mind spoilers. There is so much to do in this game, if I read a spoiler, it might actually help me focus on one thing just so I can see said spoiler in game. lol
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon me, I'm a terrible person.

In all seriousness, I am sorry if I spoiled anything. I didn't think it would be, and I will be honest, I was afraid that if I put that, I may spoil something. But then again, it's a place. I mention it as a place, like Whiterun, or Winterhold. Not mentioning what happens or anything. But either way, my apologies. I will now go into solitude (See what I did there?) and cry myself to sleep and cut myself while I listen to Fall Out Boy, knowing that I let down everyone. *does exactly what was just said*

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a big deal, just would have been a fun surprise as you're being suddenly teleported (or however it works) to Nord heaven.
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DO NOT DOWNLOAD TODAY'S PATCH. I'm on my shit phone atm, so I can't go into detail, but look it up. It's caused more problems than it's worth.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: