Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Naruto42: CFH, Misirlou, IYWPPFW, SwtA and JIHKY FC! TTFAF 99% 917k
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Naruto42: CFH, Misirlou, IYWPPFW, SwtA and JIHKY FC! TTFAF 9 Reply with quote

Welcome to my accomplishments thread
And don't forget to check newest posts then

I play on Xbox, Wii, PC and PS2 (PAL)

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/guitarXcss?feature=mhee#p/u - Sub!

My Ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/naruto42 - Join Crowd!

Quick stats:

199/211: Old school
436/449: New school
635/660: Full series
710/735: Full series with BH and GH2 xbox exclusives

BH FGFC ...................... 65/65 - 2011
GH:A FGFC .................. 41/41 - 2011
GH2 xbox Exclusives FC 10/10 - 30 Dec 2013
GH5 FGFC ................... 85/85 - 02 Jan 2016

GH1...... 42/47 - TF, Decontrol, GR2R, FiU, BatM
GH2...... 60/64 - H18, BatH, Trogdor, Jordan
GH:80s.. 28/30 - BiM, BB
GH3....... 69/70 - TTFAF
GH:WT.. 85/86 - Satch Boogie
GH:M..... 48/49 - One
GH:SH... 47/48 - TTFAF
GH:VH... 44/47 - Erup, SF, ItO
GH:WoR 86/93 - TDWF, Speed, TTB, SD, BWoLP, FotS, CW

My best on-disc FC:
One (GH3) (PC) - 26 Jan 2016

Not on-disc notable FCs:
Pacman Wizard (Custom song GH3PC)
Alt Tap Challenge 2 Remix (Custom song GH3PC)
We Three Kings (GH3DLC)
Tom Morello Guitar Battle (GH3DLC)
For The Love of God (GH3DLC)
Slash Guitar Battle (GH3DLC)

I) Quest to Guitar FSFC
II) Quest to OMBFSFC
III) Recent updates

I) Quest to Guitar FSFC

Official breakdown:

II) Quest to OMBFSFC

Bass
GH:WT . 83/84 FC - Pull Me Under not unlocked on xbox
GH:M ... FGFC .... - 12th overall
GH5 .... 76/85 FC - In progress
GH:WoR FGFC .... - 6th overall

III) Recent Updates

14 Jan 2018

GH1 - Cowboys From Hell FC #42/47 - 199/211 - 633/660
That's the lowest song in the BD gone, and more importantly...
NEXT OLD SCHOOL FC IS 200/211!!!

As for the FC, it was extremely painful as I previously had several unsuccessful grind sessions.
I think before today, I never FCd the snake, but this was finally the day. I even ended up wasting more time on the stupid verses than everything else.
Also I had 2 post-solo chokes, sorry Jellu xD
I kept going though and got it, so that's 3 post-solo FC today lmao, not bad for the first day I hit the snake!

I got another reverse choke on Texas Flood too, so hopefully I can get that for the 200/211 soon :D

16 Sep 2017

GH:WoR - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War FC #86/93 - 633/660

YESSSS! Difficult solo! But wth some practice I could get the full solo a few times, and then the grind paid off!

Also, Speeding -1 on "In The Lead" trill, nothing unusual, although I'm pretty consistent on this section, the hardest parts for me are some "In the Corner" parts, and Speeding Riff 5

20 August 2017

Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya FC

Fuck yes I've been wanting that FC for some time, even though it's just strumming speed so it wasn't that fun to practice lol!
With a lot of practice on "Hard Rain", my speed built up until I hit it once. Then some more practice, and I got somehow consistent. Some more and I was pretty consistent. Then the grinding! Wasn't that bad. Still cool FC, practicing once in a while for 1-2 hours was enough.

On the DLC setlist, now only missing 5 songs: 3 DF, Devil and Soothsayer

18 August 2017
OGaP: -1 (twice) on the chords in Solo Fill II (which are far from my most inconsistent section) but I've kinda given up on it (for now), because I wasted sooooooo much time grinding this already, and I'm getting less consistent at everything.

I will get it one day, but not soon.

4 August 2017
TDWDTG Verse 2 FC
Retries and retries... Having practiced and FCed JIHKY's strumming recently probably helped lol

TDWDTG Intro with speedhack (speed 95%) FC
I think this section on 95% was a bit harder than Verse 2 Full Speed lol

So this intro is the last section for full GH3 setlist + DLC Tech FC, and I got it on 95% speed, nice

19 July 2017

TTFAF 99%!!! Also new highscore with 917k!!!
One more percent to go

12 July 2017

WOW I still can't believe I just broke 900k on TTFAF! I'm in the last 100k to TTFAF FC LOL!

But there's even more fucking impressive...

THIS 1716 STREAK COMES FROM FCING UP TO BRIDGE 2!!!

BRIDGE 1 FC IN A REAL RUN BABY!!!

Video here (you can see here the method previously described for B1 in action LOL)

5 July 2017
JIHKY Hard Rain FC => Tech FC
Only missing both TDWDTG strums for full GH3 setlist + DLC Tech FC

Whew it took some time to build the strumming consistency for this, really happy to finally get that section!

29 Oct 2016

GH2 - Misirlou FC #60/64 - 198/211 - 632/660
60 FCs on GH2 and 2 to go for 200/211!

Wooooooo this was so hard for me, espacially this damn intro, but after a lot of practice on the intro and with GHX's advices, I could finally get it yes!
He was also at my place for this. He was so disappointed with all my misses on this song since I'm playing on PS2 PAL lol.

22 Oct 2016

Surfing with the Alien FC

WOW! Fucking nice! GHX and me were at my place racing for this FC, each of us on his own laptop, and I won, so he witnessed it live and IRL ^_^

For 1A, basically my guitar has really nice frets, especially the orange which doesn't need a high pressure to be hit, so I could alt-tap only with my right hand (index and middle finger). Also I needed a "regular alt-tap" to start the trill so I could give some time to my right arm to go from the ""elbow strum position" to the "right hand alt-tap position".

For 2D, I really fluked it tbh, regular alt-tap at my max speed, which seemed to be just the right speed if I could start early and end late or something. The transitions though, I tried to remember if I needed to end on left hand or right hand tap but I couldn't execute that, so I just YOLO'd because I was kinda alright on 1A and I didn't wanna practice 2D too much. Also because we were does full runs side-to-side with GHX so I didn't want to go to practice, just wanted to retry and pray

In the end, I has a lot of misses at the very end on 1A trill, don't know if my arm was getting tired or if I just did something just before the blue note at the end.
Only 1 choke I think, in 2D!

This is how I start the 1A trill:

2121 21112111

Keep going with the right hand and focus on left hand for changes.

On the DLC setlist, now only missing 6 songs: 3 DF, Devil, Soothsayer and JIHKY

20 Oct 2016

TTFAF Bridge 1 FC.
Quite the ride. It took me so long. Long ago, I managed to get the trill and the ending but never together. I practiced again today and with some new methods and through retries, I got it!

Here's my crazy method (disclaimer: GH3PC, might be more difficult on console)

B1 Trill
1. Get there in 4th position

2 1 2 1 2 1

2. Slide to yellow (nothing unusual yet) and HOLD IT (!)

1 212 3 21212 3 212 1 (red for tap, green for ghost)
As you can see, I'm fretting chimneys here (exemple pattern: OYBOBY, repeat) because I'm good at these and with some ghosting, it could be played as chimneys. And it worked!
It also works fretting descending trips

3. Slide to green and one-hand zig

12 3 2 1 2 3 3

B1 Ending

212 321 21232 1 (repeat 3x. also add once ghost note after every tap, because my left index slides to red or yellow)
Yes. Chimneys again. That's really nice that I'm good at chimneys or Bridge 1 would've remained in my way to GH3 setlist Tech FC lol.

With B1 out of my way, now the whole GH3 setlist is Tech FC, and I'm only missing 3 strums in the DLC setlist (Devil intro + Devil verse 2 + JIHKY Hard Rain)

June 25th, 2016

Slash Guitar Battle (GH3DLC)

Yay!

Outro strumming is definitely the hardest part of the song. You can choose to strum everything and pray RNGesus or only strum the strum notes, but it's hard.

Happy with this, only took 3 FCs up to the outro

June 20th, 2016

GH3 - For The Love of God FC (PC)

Pretty nice FC, took way too long though, I had 2 post-solo chokes, also I had the solo like everytime on practice but messed up real runs :x

April 22nd, 2016

GH:SH - Play With Me #47/48
632/660

Niiiiiiice one, I'm so glad I got it extremely fast. Also 47/48 for GH:SH and 632/660 overall!

Enjoy the video!

I got extremely lucky on this, took me 20min to FC once the 1st tapping part + full solo to the end in practice (basically from 2:00 to the end). Then after 30min (of runs and some practice on those difficult chords BO YB G) I get my first run past 1:50. And then FC.

First time I FC up to 1:50 today, boom tapping part + full solo + outro FC. Okay.

One more FC out of the way, and finally gives me the GH:SH FGFC-1 and a new banner!

April 17th, 2016

GH:80s - Play With Me #28/30
197/211: 3 to go for 200/211! - 631/660

YES! FINALLY!!! After 3 post-solo D chokes including a 100% OS, got the FC
Really happy about this :D

Enjoy the video, chokes included!

Everything in the second half on the song was real trouble, but only because of the engine, solo A & D strumming engine and after the solo, sweeps gave me trouble because the engine is apparently strict on HOPO timing.

In the end I really spent a lot of time on this song, thank god it's now out of the way!

April 13th, 2016

GH1 - Frankenstein #41/47
196/211: Getting close to 200/211!
630/660!!!!!!! There we go!

Damn, this was painful to grind. The GH1 hopos are a challenge but also the reason why this game is interesting, contrary to no practice mode forces which people into stupid grinding, and no hyperspeed which makes note-reading terrible and difficult to know if you play early/ok/late, even with a towel on the TV <_>

So I had 6 FCs past the trill, all of those I missed in the fast part after the break. 7th trill FC was enough.

My consistency was terrible, and in order to practice the fast stuff I HAD to make the run last until after the break, risking a "reverse choke" on the trill, because if I restarted everytime after missing in the trill, I would have gotten extremely little fast-part-training and I would have needed way more than 6 FCs post trill. Luckily enough, I got the fast part on a run where I FCd the trill, and then no choke after the fast part yay

Also 630/660

February 27th, 2016 (part 2)

GH1 - Symphony of Destruction #40/47
NICE => 195/211 - 629/660

Nice FC

Really cool song, took a bit a grinding because the whole solo is hard. I trained a bit the song on GH3PC without strums, and then it was just grinding (like 2 hours) until I it all solo parts together. Yay ^_^

February 27th, 2016 (part 1)

GH1 - Cheat On The Church FC #39/47
194/211 - 628/660 - 703/735

This song was so annoying! 3 hard parts, solo 2, solo 3 and strumming after solo 3. I got one choke on the strumming really early, but then I needed TONS of grinding.

In the end I think I have 2 runs where my only miss is solo 2, 3 where my only 1 miss is in solo 3 and 3 where it is in the strumming afterwards.

So glad it's finally done. No more grinding this only to get a -1 in one of those 3 places.

February 26th, 2016 (part 2)
New FC on GH1 yay! This game is fun again, I don't mind grinding it atm, even without practice mode :p

GH1 - Spanish Castle Magic FC #38/47
193/211 - 627/660 - 702/735

Surprisingly enough, this song wasn't a pain, and is a lot easier than frickin' Cheat of the Church. Basically, all 4 songs (with All of This and Symphony of Destruction) are all about hitting the hard parts in the same run.

But it turned out I could hit the sweeps everytime, miss the trill everytime, and the ending weird sweeps half the time. So I found a method for the trill, and then started missing the first sweeps instead

The song is so short that retrying is pretty quick though, so it was just a matter of trying again and again, using real runs as practice mode lol. And got that pretty quickly. Definitely easier than CotC, also probably slightly easier than All of This, especially because the song is shorter, and with the right methods it's much easier, AoT not so much.

Now CotC and SoD seem to be on a higher level, but I have to get my GH1 skills on par with other GHs, so with enough tries (and some luck) they will fall eventually. Frankenstein is gonna be a real stop in the breakdown though, wayyyy harder than any of the next 2

February 26th, 2016
GH1 is finally fixed! After trying out on the TV I use for xbox AND finding the Game Mode on this TV (thanks JasonParadise on this one, without his calibration video I wouldn't even tried to find it).

So basically JasonParadise fixed my GH1 lag, big thanks. And I dedicate this FC to him, because without him I wouldn't have got this!

GH1 - All of This FC #37/47
192/211 - 626/660 - 701/735

It felt so great to play GH1 without lag. I didn't think I would say that one day, but after finally playing on GH1 without lag, I'll say it: I didn't remember the GH1 timing window was so big.

Oh yeah, finally GH1 is fun to play. So I got this song, as planned it took me a lot of time, not as planned the fast hopos were harder than chords. As planned when I FCd chords I missed after, if I miss in the chords I FC the hopos, and if I get both I outro choke. Also as planned I recorded chokes, and for the FC my camera is out of batteries. Damn this camera, I need a new one.

But I finally got this, after so much time at the top of my breakdown, YES. GH1 is back, here I come.

January 28th, 2016
GH2 - Six FC #59/64
191/211 - 625/660 and 700/735!!!

Oh yes. Took some time, and not getting significantly more consistent at strums was annoying, even more when I started missing in verses... so I'm reaaaaaaaaaaally happy I didn't outro choke :D

FC video

January 26th, 2016

GH3 - One FC #69/70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
190/211 - 624/660 and 699/735 - Next time 700!

YES. FINALLY.

All I want to say is in the FC video description.

Choke #1, FSC
Choke #2, FSB
FC

January 17th, 2016
GH2 - Institutionalized FC #58/64
189/211 - 623/660 and 698/735 - Next time 190/211!

WOOHOO!!

2 days of playing Six and Institutionalized, finally one got FCd.

The intro of Institutionalized is extremely hard but the song itself ain't easy, so instead of practicing every other part so I FC the song when I FC the intro, which I knew wouldn't happen, I practiced just a little and spammed the retry button.
During all these runs, few would be intro FC. In those few, I was waiting for the one full song FC. Took quite a number of intro FC.
I found out really late that the intro hopos after the strum were possible to get consistent on: after trying everything I just played in 2nd position and that worked wonderfully. Still the strum to do, and then the song. A little more practice, more runs, and I finally got it, hell yeah.

Six just doesn't allow me consistency, I can't get the strums right most of the time, and also the verses are quite annoying. I managed to FC twice up to the solo, the first I fucked up my hand placement and missed the really beginning of the solo (the slow part), and the other time I fell to the glitched hopo from the other run :/ (had the exact same NS even though I played the part perfectly this time). So Six is gonna be a real pain, I've no idea how to get consistency since I don't know why I miss strums on the GH2 engine

Also, 15mins of practice and I couldn't FC Misirlou intro, 15mins and I couldn't FC H18 Solo 4b, GH2 is hard.

Also didn't manage to FC FFWF Bass yet :p

January 2nd, 2016
GH5 - 21st Century Schizoid Man FC #85/85 FGFC
622/660 and 697/735 - Close to 700/735!

Video with 2 chokes included: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo2CFXtqLVU

Finally, yes.

4 days of grinding this song, 3 chokes, one being at the very end of tap notes, one later in the GYGRYBO thing, and one outro choke. Much 2-finger tapping for my method (asc or desc trips I mean).

Next up, probably some GH3PC (can't access xbox right now), and FFWF Bass + GH5 Bass after.

September 4th, 2015
GH:M: All Nightmare Long #48/49
621/660

Nice! Somehow I managed to get this without solo 2B choke, that I wouldn't even consider a choke but just a miss WTF LOL.

Basically I couldn't get consistent enough to FC full solo twice in a row, but I always had 0, 1 or 2 miss(es) in practice on the full solo, so when I magically became consistent on the changing-BPM strums (before solo), I could basically FC up to the solo everytime and I just grinded.

Solo 1B is the first problem with stupid strumming and purples, but on the runs FC past this, I had one terrible miss on the , another run past 1B I missed the purple trill (I spam this shit lol) and another time in 2A strumming, which is my most consistent section of the solo in practice lol. First run past 2A, FCd 2B under the pressure and the strummings after solo, wut? Ok nice.

Also got ANL bass, so I can keep going on bass yay!

BTW I tried One really quickly, the descending trips are easy but the ascending are un-hittable, fuck this lol

September 2nd, 2015
GH:M: Fight Fire With Fire FC #47/49
620/660
! Pretty neat.

FINALLY THE GRIND IS OVER!!! YES

I had 2 post-solo chokes, one being BEFORE 5th weird riff, which obviously I FCed... This is so retarded that after so much time spending on the riff, I cannot get it consistently. Worse, everytime I try too long, I start missing more and more, so much that it's better to tweak the method into a new one, and I'm then doing way better on that method I never trained before... Can't understand consistency logic. Whatever, I don't care if I can't FC it anymore, cause. it. is. done.
NEVER. AGAIN.

All my attention now onto ANL, next song in breakdown (outside of GH1)! I gotta get this on Guitar and Bass. So I can then keep going through bass career, only at 27/49 atm.

August 29th, 2015
GH:M: War Ensemble FC #46/49
619/660

Fun fact: I lack more FCs in GH1-GH2-GH80s (21) than all other GH together (20) :D

Video (feat chokes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Tpes_e0q8

2 chokes on solo 2B. I hate this strumming so much. Strumming in solo 1 is WAY easier. Other than that, everything in this song is hard, so I'm pretty happy with this :D

Still grinding FFWF, still don't have it. If I get something else everytime, it's still ok for me
ANL looks tough as fuck tho. The 2 strums changing BPM are a nightmare, solo 1B is impossible to get consistent on and I didn't find out how to hit 2B properly Oh well, enjoy this new FC.

August 26th, 2015
GH:M: Dyer's Eve FC #45/49
618/660

Video (feat reverse choke and mom): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1igbDXU6I

So I've spent about 5 days playing FFWF 3 hours a day. I grinded so much this song I couldn't anymore. But I want it (ihatebarracuda too) so I decided to grind 2 songs at once (instead of giving up FFWF completely), and I decided the other would be Dyer's Eve. I started yesterday, 2 hours on it, wasn't too consistent, but today 2 more hours and consistency was there somehow haha.
If only I could get that consistency for FFWF

So yeah, I would've prefered FFWF FC but I guess for me DE is easier :p That'll do for now.

Also my new 2nd song to grind with FFWF is War Ensemble, so we'll see which one I get first... but FFWF is such a bitch to me I may not be able to get it before everything else (except One)

May 11th, 2015
GH:WT: Hot For Teacher FC #85/86 *fiesta en la casa*

April 24th, 2015
GH:M: Disposable Heroes FC #44/49

April 23rd, 2015
GH2: The Light That Blinds FC #57/64

April 22nd, 2015
GH:80s: Electric Eye FC #27/30 - Finally!!!!!!!!

April 21st, 2015
GH:80s: Seventeen FC #26/30

April 20th, 2015
GH:80s FC #25/30 Round and Round

October 7th, 2014
Alt Tap Challenge 2 Remix (Custom song GH3PC)

March 2014
GH1 FC #36/47 Fly on the Wall

February 3rd, 2014
GH1 FC #35/47 You Got Another Thing Comin'

January 2nd, 2014
FC # 55/64 Gemini
FC # 56/64 Them Bones

December 30th, 2013
FCd the last GH2 xbox exclusive, The Trooper!

April 20th, 2013
GH5 FC # 84/85 Scatterbrain!

April 15th, 2012
GH2 time!
FC # 61/74: Freebird
FC # 62/74: Psychobilly Freakout
FC # 63/74: Fall of Pangea

April 10th, 2012
GH:80s FC # 24/30: I Wanna Rock

April 9th, 2012
GH1 FC # 34/47: Crossroads

April 4th, 2012
GH1 FC # 33/47: Godzilla
GH:VH FC # 44/47: Hot For Teacher

March 27th, 2012
GH:WT FC # 83 Pull Me Under!!!!
GH:WT FC # 84 Zakk Wylde Guitar Duel!!

March 19th, 2012
GH1:
FC # 31: ThunderKiss '65.
FC # 32: Ziggy Stardust.

March 5th, 2012
GH1:
FC # 29/47: Ace of Spades
FC # 30/47: Guitar Hero

GH2:
FC # 58: Life Wasted
FC # 59: Search and Destroy
FC # 60: Carry me Home

GH:80s:
FC # 23: Caught in a Mosh

February 13th, 2012
GH1 28/47 FC: No One Knows, Take It Off
GH2 Xbox exclusives FC outside Life Wasted and The Trooper.

February 10th, 2012
Just hit 79% of FSA GH3 One on Full Speed

January 5th, 2012
GH2 FC # 49/64: Bad Reputation
GH:M FC # 43/49: Master of Puppets

December 26th
GH:80s FC # 22: Holy Diver!

GH:WoR FC # 85: Holy Wars... The Punishment Due!

November 28th, 2011
GH:M FC # 41/49: Mercyful Fate
GH:M FC # 42/49: Whiplash

November 23th, 2011
GH2: FC # 47 Push Push (Lady Lightning)
FC # 48: Freya
Jordan solo B 1 miss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Ol2KhBU1k

GH:WT # 82: Mr Crowley YES!!!!!!!! This is a very good FC.
Still no PMU lolilol.

November 10th, 2011
Overkill FC # 81/86!

October 31st, 2011
Chemical Warfare solo 1 FC proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5oPOkrexpg

GH:M FC # 40/49 Evil

October 27th, 2011
GH2 - Freebird FC # 46/48!!!

October 25th, 2011
Ted Nuggets Guitar Duel FC # 80 FINALLY!

October 18th, 2011
GH:WT Crazy Train FC # 79 WOOOOOT!

September 30th, 2011
Now 34/93 vox FC on GH:WoR, and Jordan solo B slow FC on video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POim06EmWfU

September 18th, 2011
GH:WoR FC # 83/93: SFTSG
GH:WoR FC # 84/93: Burn

September 8th, 2011
GH:VH FC # 43/47: Romeo Delight

September 5th, 2011
GH:M FC # 39/49: Hit The Lights

September 4th, 2011
GH:WoR FC # 81: Indians
GH:WoR FC # 82: Call Me The Breeze
YAY! Missing 43 FC to Wii FSFC :tooth:

GH:M FC # 38/49: Battery!

02/09/11:
FCed (You Can Still) Rock in America!!!!!! GH:WoR FC # 80/93 yay!

24/08/11: GH:80s - BiM Tech FC

22/08/11: Today was a great day for GH2.
Solo D of BatH Re-FC lol.
Institutionalized tech FC.
Jordan Tech FC outside solo B, B Re-FCd on slower.
Video of Jordan solo C FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laP8637m0uU
41/64 FC

21/08/11: BatH GH2 Tech FC!!! I didn't strum any HOPO BTW.
Also 35/64!

20/08/11:
GH:WT:
Love Removal Machine FC #77
Beat It FC #78.

FCd TKaR, so FGFC GH:A: SOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY
FGFC #2 because I have BH too, but maybe I should say FGFC 1,5 lol xD

Got 143 NS on GH3 for the FSA of One Full Speed
Got 824k on TTFAF GH3

FCd Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

WTF got 102 NS on the FSA of One GH3 (Full Speed)!!! This means I FCd until the yellow strum and even some notes after!!

GH:A: (fuck TKaR)
FC #39/41 - Joe Perry Guitar Battle
FC #40/41 - Back In The Saddle

GH:M:
FC #36/49 - Creeping Death

GH5:
FC #80/85 - The Spirit of the Radio
FC #81/85 - No One to Depend On

Got GH3PC!

My first accomplishment posted ever:
9 Jan 2011:
GHVH Hang 'Em High FC - 42/47 FC!
Also I got One FSA Slow FC

I hope you enjoyed

Last edited by Naruto42 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:08 pm; edited 286 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need help, but I doubt someone can help me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
conlan22  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should check out techniques style and gameplay forum
KramRal  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try listening to the song on youtube like the studio version and get the beat down.

have the guitar controller in your lap and just alt tap with the rythmn of the solo and just keep replaying the song and tapping

i was going to fast then to slow and im still just practicing and listening to the tune. i find that the more i listen to it in a row i can hit it more often than if i just mindlessly grind the song in practice.

maybe this helped sorry if it didnt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. Seems a good idea, KramRal, I will keep it in mind.

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for GH3PC (yes I got it =D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0VMEiKJ7tM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYUVz6ZkdA

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol at you having one FC more on VH than I have

As for One, nice job. The jump from Slow to FS is big...
I can advice you to try GH:M One It's the same speed even though it's not the same pattern, and you don't have to strum if you miss.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lolyeah, slow to FS is way too big. Slower to slow a bit too lol.
They should have make a bigger jump from slowest to slower and add a speed : "a bit slow", LOL xD
I quite gave up One for the moment.
On TTFAF, practicing What The, I JUST CHOKED ON TEH 10 LAST NOTES !!!!! It would have been 1st time ever I FC it on FS, and it would have been one-handed wtf so close !! Lol how many people in the world did ever FC What The one-handed ? :p
Anyway, I'm actually fed up with GH:VH and GH:WoR, I'm going to play some other GH. I just actually lost 90 minutes on Joe Perry Guiar Battle, fucking song <_>

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New :

GH3
=> 804k on TTFAF !!

GH:A : 40/41 FC (fuck TKaR)
=> Got Joe Perry Guitar Battle # 39 and Back In The Saddle # 40

GH:M : 36/49 FC
=> Got Creeping Death finally

GH:SH
=> choke on last solo of Freebird u_u"

GH5 : 81/85 FC
=> 2 new FC : The Spirit of the Radio # 80 and No One to Depend on # 81

GH:WoR : 50+/96 FC (Nemesis FC, probably around 60-65 total)
=> Got a lot of FC lol, not finished with this game
Also wat, I spent so many time trying to FC the solo of (YCS)RIA and I got it online (1st time ever I played it online...) and didn't manage to get it again, even on training... If I go for this song, I'll remember to try different hyperspeeds cause this song is really strange. I'd like not to have to play online to FC it lol, even though I can't be sure I will re-FC the solo online.

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small bump.

GH3 : One => 102 NS on Full Speed on the FSA, so FC until the yellow strum and even some notes after o___O

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. (FGFC # 2 yay)

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for me trying to do a breakdown for my FSFC lolol.

arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, sounds like a good breakdown. With time, you'll notice how some songs will get a LOT easier once you get the solos down in practice Genre une zic "lolno", will turn into "actually happening soon because I am now consistent sans crier gare"

Good luck with old school too.
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for me getting GH2, getting 10/64 FC on it and making 2 videos :
Six outro FC : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OChqzxwLTpI
Six 381k : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xukvfvXsAlg

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on GH2!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: