ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 12 Leagues - Preliminary Signups Open!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Season 12 Leagues - Preliminary Signups Open! Reply with quote

Season 12 will focus on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and Rock Band 3 and is set to begin later this month. Preliminary signups are now open for us to gauge interest on which leagues are popular enough to actually run.

Click here to view leagues and sign-up!

These signups will run for two weeks until Sunday, January 16. As like previous seasons, you may signup for any combination of leagues totaling up to 10 songs per week. However, please only sign-up for leagues that you'll be able to keep up with on a weekly basis. After the preliminary signups close, final league selections will be made and real signups will be posted for a similar timeframe and Round 1 will then begin at the end of January.

Several of the proposed leagues are new ideas, so if you have any questions about them or anything else feel free to ask. Happy New Year!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay ! Co-op roulette sounds like fun !

*insta signs up for wor drums and omb, waits to find coop partner*
VeryMetalChewie  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've only had WOR for a week and have been too busy/tired to play more than a handful of songs, but fuck it I'm gonna throw my hat into the vocals & OMB rings.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

signed up for WoR Bass. can't wait.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMB on RB3 for me. This is going to kick ass :P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am way too excited for this! It's about time I got into leagues. This might have come up before, but I have a question: I worked a lot on RB1 (27th place), moderately on RB2 (155th place), and I haven't played RB3 at all. I signed up for RB2 and RB3 drums. Will the fact that I haven't played RB3/ haven't worked that much on RB2 affect my placement? Will my RB1 scores be taken into account during placement?

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So help me, I will make a band for either game's league and make it last.

/me puts game face on

Edit: Holy crap. Totally doing Co-Op Roulette. It's like that was made for me and my husband.

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay

WoR and Old School for me. Hopefully GH1 skillz will make up for GH2 Failz
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots of Bass for me lets if I can win another league

signed for for GHWoR and RB3 Bass and soon GHWoR Full Band as well

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could sign up again this year and see if I can do better than last time but unfortunately I won't be able too. I'm glad the amount of people that quit last year didn't discourage you guys from making a new one. Hopefully you'll get more reliable people this year.

Last edited by evilpacman18 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: evilpacman1742 Wii Friend Code: 2190049606085350
conlan22  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

signed up for GH3 Hard and WoR Hard but I am more interested in WoR Hard.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
I am way too excited for this! It's about time I got into leagues. This might have come up before, but I have a question: I worked a lot on RB1 (27th place), moderately on RB2 (155th place), and I haven't played RB3 at all. I signed up for RB2 and RB3 drums. Will the fact that I haven't played RB3/ haven't worked that much on RB2 affect my placement? Will my RB1 scores be taken into account during placement?
For most leagues there won't be placement. Only if there is a large number of signups for a league, like 40+. Usually only the old GH leagues get that many. I believe last year it was GH2, GH3, and GHM that got split.

evilpacman18 wrote:
I'm glad the amount of people that quit last year didn't discourage you guys from making a new one. Hopefully you'll get more reliable people this year.
No, but it will result in a smaller number of leagues being run.
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I weep at the lack of any RB2 DLC leagues. Probably won't be participating this year... then again, I just picked up DJ Hero 2.

EDIT: Just a quick question regarding the Pro-Drums DLC league. How will we be going about picking RBN songs? Will all RBN songs be eligible, none at all, or just the few that have confirmed Pro-Charting?
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion

Last edited by Vampire-Jekyll on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
11yearoldkid wrote:
For most leagues there won't be placement. Only if there is a large number of signups for a league, like 40+. Usually only the old GH leagues get that many. I believe last year it was GH2, GH3, and GHM that got split.
GH5 got spilt too.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give GH3 XGtr and GHWoR XGtr a try
Anyone up for a co-op roulette league with me?

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: