ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LP Thread! Resident Evil LP! (OP needs work)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: LP Thread! Resident Evil LP! (OP needs work) Reply with quote

Channels
Full Grown Gaming (sorasgoof)
THABEAST721
Mike65707LP
Mike65707
x612nt13 (Parama)
Davers
Qarx
HylianHero

Full Grown Gaming (sorasgoof)
Super Mario 64

Super Mario 64 Playlist

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Playlist

Conker's Bad Fur Day
Conker's Bad Fur Day Playlist

Extras
Episode 5 Audio Blooper :: We Forgot Where the Ship Was!
[How-To] Install Free McBoot on a PS2 Memory Card With A Gameshark

THABEAST721
Super Mario 74 (Super Mario 64 Rom Hack)

Super Mario 74 Playlist

Space Station Silicon Valley
Episode 1: Now how does this game work again?

Parama
Persona 4

Persona 4 Playlist

Mike65707
Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Kazooie Playlist

Spyro the Dragon
Spyro the Dragon Playlist

Digimon World
Digimon World Playlist

Davers
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Playlist

Extras
Infinite Level Ups - Super Mario RPG
Legend of Zelda Quest 2 - Level 9 - Defeating Ganon!

Qarx
Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park Playlist

Aladdin
Aladdin Playlist

Extras
Jurassic Park's Game-Breaking Glitch

HylianHero
Kaizo Mario World (savestateless!)

Kaizo Mario World (savestateless) Playlist

Extras
Egg Emergency (Hard) - 6 consecutive perfects

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!

Last edited by sorasgoof on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 am; edited 92 times in total
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What capture card are you using? That picture is insanely crisp.
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:

Though I am a proud owner of both a working N64 and copy of Super Mario 64, I do not have a capture card.

I use Mupen64 V8 to record movies while I play (and commentate), then I replay the movie and convert it to a .avi. I'm really proud of the quality I've achieved doing this. I haven't seen many higher quality videos out there of N64 gameplay.

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Squirrel wrote:

Though I am a proud owner of both a working N64 and copy of Super Mario 64, I do not have a capture card.

I use Mupen64 V8 to record movies while I play (and commentate), then I replay the movie and convert it to a .avi. I'm really proud of the quality I've achieved doing this. I haven't seen many higher quality videos out there of N64 gameplay.

That picture is quite beautiful, for sure. I loved this game. It shaped my childhood, man.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Squirrel wrote:

Well the quality is excellent. The commentary works too, so I subscribed. I shall be following this eagerly.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really trying to improve the commentary. I know I'll get better, but this was the first live commentary I've ever done. I don't know if you guys have tried it, but trying to play and think of stuff to say that isn't completely stupid is a little difficult sometimes.

But yeah, the commentary will get better, I'm sure.

EDIT: Mafiascum sucks.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16113&p=2728692#p2728692

sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys. Episode 2 is out. I really tried to make the commentary a little more entertaining this time. Tell me what you think, especially about the commentary. And subscribe if you want to see more. Joe, the other commentator on the channel, is going to be releasing a Resident Evil 2 LP, if you guys are interested in that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqTnaB7bYgA

DPooch  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably subscribe, I love this game.

Are you just planning on beating the game, getting 120 stars, or where are you going with it?

I'll be sure to comment either on here or the videos themselves.

edit: lolz. Upon actually watching the video, I see you're going for all the stars. Good stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting all 120 stars, I plan for this to be at least 30-35 episodes. Man...what a project I've undertaken. It's alright, though. I've needed something to keep myself occupied.

Should I upload one a day or one every other day?

fuse  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One a day

Anyway, enjoy your commentary, cool voice lol, so I subbed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try your very best to put out one a day, which I know is a lot easier said than done. I've given this whole LP thing a shot quite a while ago, and it didn't turn out all that well. This kind of inspired me to give it a shot again, but of course the only game I can think of that I can play well enough to commentate over is SM64. I'd be dedicated to it for about a week and then completely give up.

I'd post a video of me playing a bit of SM64 to see what people think, but I don't want to hijack this thread, unless it's okay with you, soras. However, I might be getting some stars you haven't gotten yet, so I'm hesitant to do that. I'm just curious as to what people think of my playing/commentating, as I haven't really put myself out there.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just before school got back into session, I got 120 stars for the first time in this game. When I was little (four or five), I got to 116 or something and the cartridge got lost. I played this game religiously all my life, and I never get tired of it. I think the game choice is a great one, and I'll probably watch the series as you go.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Squirrel wrote:

That sounds like an amazing idea for perfect gaming through mame, then when its done, use FRAPS to do the recording.

I'm liking the commentary so far, keep it up!
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Episode 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YEd8yWop0

Do you think I should make this thread a general Let's Play thread in which I update the OP with LPs of people who want me to put them there?

EDIT: And for those that like the quality, would anyone like me to make a tutorial video for how to record N64 gameplay in high quality? I feel like that video would get more views than my actual gameplay.

OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making this a general LP thread would probably make the most sense, forum-wise. It would be cool to see all the LPs people are making, as well.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 1 of 44

Jump to: