ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LP Thread! Resident Evil LP! (OP needs work)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could I have forgotten to post here?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Episode 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJax0YPEDLA

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this look? Still learning here.

http://i.imgur.com/f8TH5.png

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 7! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kji9GSFWg4Q

EDIT: Double post?

sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe and I split into two separate channels to keep our solo content separate. Subscribe to Joe's new channel!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RepublicOfJoe

Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:

Are you using photoshop? I need to learn how to do stuff even simpler than this Looks good though!
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:

Are you using photoshop? I need to learn how to do stuff even simpler than this Looks good though!

That was actually made with GIMP, which is free.

What do you think of Joe's background? I whipped that up in a few minutes. :P

Qarx  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, been forgetting about posting my LP episodes lol. Here's the parts you've been missing if you only pay attention to this thread instead of my Twitter or whatever lol:

Part 2!

Part 3!

Part 4!

Part 5!

EDIT:

In other news, looks like I can finally post on Score Hero through Chrome. Been having problems so I just posted through Firefox lol.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Part 6 of my Back to the Future: The Game LP!

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my Mario 64 playlist. Up to 73 stars right now. Episodes 1-19 up so far along with a few extras.
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in the blink of an eye, FullGrownGaming doubled in size.

So, TotalBiscuit tweeted out a link to my channel on Twitter around 2:00 AM EST this morning. As of right now, 8:10 AM EST, I've gained over 300 subscribers, and it keeps going up.

This was my reaction: http://t.co/UdLIfs74

lawrencein  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that after nearly a year, his last upload was 23rd august 2011, Mike65707 is finally continuing his Digimon World LP.

Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been forgetting to post my episodes here XP.

Part 7!

Part 8!

Part 9!

My Backloggery
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I got my new computer. Which means I lost all of my prerecorded episodes of Super Return of the Jedi. And I also deleted Pokemon, because it's too much work and wasn't fun. So, I decided to take a completely different turn while I started to work on getting back to where I was in Super Return of the Jedi. I decided to start Donkey Kong Country. However, I am being completely impromptu with this, and not explain every little detail like I've tried to for past games. Everyone knows how to play DKC, and frankly, I think it'd be more fun to play through it, and narrate it saying whatever the hell I want. :P

So, with that said, here is the first episode of Let's Play Donkey Kong Country!
Episode I

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I made Partner I actually applied with Youtube a long long time ago. I never heard anything back from them and just assumed I didn't make the cut. After Kyle got his partnership, I actually tried applying with TGN but they said I didn't meet any of the criteria needed and to try again later. I'll admit I looked other places, but after reading about how many views and/or subscribers needed, I just said "screw it".

Well, tonight I noticed that under my name it said "Youtube Partner"! Pretty sure I would have recognized this before. I was still skeptical about it all but I now have the option to stream my channel live - which I'm pretty sure is only a partner option unless they recently changed it. Anyways, I'm pretty excited about this as it comes as a huge surprise and completely unexpected.

So yeah, my night has BEEN MADE
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you didn't get a partnership through a network, you most likely have the new partnership Youtube has been rolling out. It allows monetization and streaming for pretty much every channel that makes videos.

I got an email a while back telling me I was a "partner," and it's nothing like an actual partnership. If you can't upload custom thumbnails or use a banner, you're not a partner in the traditional sense.

Traditional Youtube partnerships through Youtube itself these days is reserved for the huge channels. People like you and I have to go through networks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 42 of 44

Jump to: