ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 12 Leagues - Final Signups Open through 1/29/11!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, already leagues start in two days and I'm incredibly excited to get it started; I was debating whether I should join GH3X and give that a go but I think I'll stick with GH3H and focus on that, so that I can really give my career score a good boost.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay my wii died
I'll try to use someone else's but then I'd have to unlock all the songs again
blahhh

conlan22  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my classes are wwaaaaay hard this semester so I don't have as much time as I thought so I'm leaving GH3H and jost doing WoRH
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i almost forgot to sign up for gh3h...that could have been a disaster . even though a lot of good players are doing other leagues, this is still going to be a blast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Season 12 Leagues - Final Signups Open through 1/29/11!! Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:

Schedule
Signups: Monday, January 17th-Saturday, January 29th

Round 1: Sunday, January 29th at 12am through Saturday, February 5th at 11:59pm

I didn't catch this earlier. So do sign ups end at midnight tonight, or midnight tomorrow?

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11yearoldkid wrote:
I didn't catch this earlier. So do sign ups end at midnight tonight, or midnight tomorrow?

The signups end at the end of Saturday - woozer just needs to fix the day when Round 1 starts on the OP

Also getting excited here, especially because the league I signed in (WoR Vox) will take a fair course. With that, I won't need to worry that much about getting booted on the 1st round because of ticks

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
11yearoldkid wrote:

The signups end at the end of Saturday - woozer just needs to fix the day when Round 1 starts on the OP

Tidus is right. I'll fix it in the OP, but the round begins tomorrow night as Saturday becomes Sunday, Eastern time.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
odub712  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Man, already leagues start in two days and I'm incredibly excited to get it started; I was debating whether I should join GH3X and give that a go but I think I'll stick with GH3H and focus on that, so that I can really give my career score a good boost.

This is exactly why I am doing the GH3H league. I know I have zero chance of winning, but it's all about having fun. I did the SEBN rivalry for GH3H back in the late spring of last year, and improved from 20-something FCs to over 50 (not all from the rivalry, but it motivated me to get more FCs) and got me a top-30 global score on a song (generation rock...not the easiest to squeeze from what I am told). I am hoping this league will get me to redux some of my earlier FCs for better scores. If I get to 55 FCs (only one away) then that will be all the better.
I can see where the people expressing concern about some very very good players playing on hard, but just worry about doing the best you can do. That is all you you can control! Good luck to everyone and enjoy yourselves!
WrecktalBombs  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 CoOp Roulette

Me and my bro are gonna give this crazy whore a spin
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just switched to WoR Bass from GH3X. I'm lost a bit of finger speed and skill, so I'm gonna play bass to try and give myself a chance to get a few FCs, rather than getting frustrated by not being able to FC things I got ages ago.

10 hours to go!

EDIT: Lol, I just changed my mind again. This WILL be the last time I change my mind... >_> <_<
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 hours to go...
Aaaaannddd It's 3 am here....
I'm going to bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, I can't wait. It's been like 9 or 10 seasons since I've been in leagues, and things are a lot different now. Last time I competed in a league, you had to send your scores straight to the commishes =P

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
11yearoldkid  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
Holy shit, I can't wait. It's been like 9 or 10 seasons since I've been in leagues, and things are a lot different now. Last time I competed in a league, you had to send your scores straight to the commishes =P

Wow, glad to see you back. I haven't seen you in a long time, and I love to see the oldies around again.

TEN THOUSANNNNNNND!
My life.
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:

even though I don't know who you are (since I haven't been around as long lol) but anyone who's avatar involves Filthy, Rich and Catflap automatically wins

pointless post is pointless but I just had to say it lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys. I just wish I had a copy of WoR and RB3, as I'm stuck in the GH3 leagues this time around

Oh, and for the record - if you looked, my SH-tracked scores are way, WAY out of date.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: