ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Beautiful Morning disco beat problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nextneilpeart95  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Morning disco beat problem Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm having trouble with the disco beat in BM that goes RYBYBYBYBYBYB. i ALWAYS GET CONFUSED and hit the wrong pads and then i fail -_-. Any tips?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it that you are using a 4-Lane Setup, as the Blue notes actually are Orange notes, which makes the Beat a lot easier.

You would have to hit each Red with your right Hand, which would cause Cross-Sticking on a 4-Lane RockBand Drumset. Changing to Lefty Flip for these parts should help, but it's not really the way to go in my opinion.

If you want to learn it the 'good' way, you will either have to get a GH-Like Setup, where Yellow and Orange are actual pads that hang above the Red pad.

Otherwise, you will have to double stroke the first RY and then triple stroke each YRY, which is hard to get used to, unless you are super fast with your hands and won't mess up completly.

OR, you just get used to Cross-Sticking, as it will be helpful in the War Ensemble Drumrolls, if you ever want to go for a FC on it.
nextneilpeart95  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
I take it that you are using a 4-Lane Setup, as the Blue notes actually are Orange notes, which makes the Beat a lot easier.

You would have to hit each Red with your right Hand, which would cause Cross-Sticking on a 4-Lane RockBand Drumset. Changing to Lefty Flip for these parts should help, but it's not really the way to go in my opinion.

If you want to learn it the 'good' way, you will either have to get a GH-Like Setup, where Yellow and Orange are actual pads that hang above the Red pad.

Otherwise, you will have to double stroke the first RY and then triple stroke each YRY, which is hard to get used to, unless you are super fast with your hands and won't mess up completly.

OR, you just get used to Cross-Sticking, as it will be helpful in the War Ensemble Drumrolls, if you ever want to go for a FC on it.

thank you kind sir :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah just hit all the reds and blues with your right hand.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: