ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GHWoR Hard Guitar - Winner is psxfreak101!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:
I wouldn't do that... Well I guess I would lol. But seriously I tried yesterday and everytine I fc'd the strumming I bombed the solo and whenever I fc'd the solo I bombed the strumming. And seeing as scores are due by 859 my time I just don't have enough hours left in this day since I don't get out until 4 and I have to tutor after that. Maybe the kid I tutor will cancel and I will give it another shot.

tutor him/her while playing chemical warfare lol

Don't tell ba1r0g bit they decided to move it from today until Thursday lol. Now the only problem is everytime I fc to the solo my hands start pouring out water and my hand slides all over the guitar. If that doesn't happen then I go super fast on the ho's, which aren't that fast, so I end up missing a bunch.
eddaket  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:
I wouldn't do that... Well I guess I would lol. But seriously I tried yesterday and everytine I fc'd the strumming I bombed the solo and whenever I fc'd the solo I bombed the strumming. And seeing as scores are due by 859 my time I just don't have enough hours left in this day since I don't get out until 4 and I have to tutor after that. Maybe the kid I tutor will cancel and I will give it another shot.

tutor him/her while playing chemical warfare lol

Don't tell ba1r0g bit they decided to move it from today until Thursday lol. Now the only problem is everytime I fc to the solo my hands start pouring out water and my hand slides all over the guitar. If that doesn't happen then I go super fast on the ho's, which aren't that fast, so I end up missing a bunch.

Pause in a hold and take a break. Just relax. WoR is nice in that you can pause and it will scroll back so its hard to miss after you restart.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sick to death of this song. I'm not really happy with my score, but I really am sick of playing this song. I'm sick of trying to squeeze this song. I'm sick of plinking this song. I'm sick of plinking after having a great squeezing run. I'm sick of FCing it with an inferior score/shit for squeezing. I'm just sick of it. I don't expect this score to be enough to beat you eddaket, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see huh.

In other news, I'm never playing Chemical Warfare on hard ever again. Shocking revelation I'm sure!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
conlan22  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puts WoR in XBoX...gets to main menu... Chemical Warfare starts in the background... IT'S TAUNTING ME!!!!!!
conlan22  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol choke... All FC except wrfare verse 99%, Solo 2a 93%, Solo 2B 94%, Solo 2c 94%... And I have FC'd the damn solo a hundred times

EDIT: the above choke ended up being the best I could do... $10 say I FC it tomorrow morning...

Last edited by conlan22 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
think13  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to post after the last round. Congrats to eddaket on eliminating me. It would have been a little closer had I been lucky enough to FC it once...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Widow fuck yes.

532,766 was my score

I hope I beat psx now :p. I need a reason to redux it.

EDIT: PSX YOU MOTHERFUCKER 12 POINTS?!?!
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
Black Widow fuck yes.

532,766 was my score

I hope I beat psx now :p. I need a reason to redux it.

Holy shit...

You know what the most hilarious part about this is? My previous score before that one... 532,766... O_O

We almost did tie XD

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
eddaket  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently I put in 532786 and the picture was unclear, so woozerkristen had be double check.

It's a 6 :/
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 2 Results
psxfreak101 532778 vs eddaket 532766
Ba1r0g 525274 vs conlan22 512365

Final Round
psxfreak101 vs Ba1r0g
Song: Black Widow of La Porte
Round Duration: Wed, March 9th at 12:00am till Saturday, March 12th at 11:59pm

And, yes, when I was checking scores and proofs earlier, psx and eddaket both had the same score, psx without proof yet and eddaket with the proof but wrong numbers entered. I'm kind of glad to see it didn't end in a tie (sorry, eddaket) because I'm honestly not sure what we do in the case of a tie except add an extra round and delay the final one, which sounds kind of anticlimactic in some ways.

Awesome work, all, and good luck in the final round.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess I should start playing this soon.... Life always seems to get in the way of having fun doesn't it?

TQSG  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
Well I guess I should start playing this soon.... Life always seems to get in the way of having fun doesn't it?
Woah, hold on a sec. There's fun involved in Guitar Hero?

Anyways, good luck to both of you.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really isn't looking good. I don't think I'm going to be able to FC this song XD

This final is probably going to be a blow out for psx unless I get an extremely luck run.

Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here is my pitiful score for BWoLP. I just gave up. this run was -4 (3 misses).

My only hope is that psx didn't submit or didn't have much time to play at all

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had enough of the song by this stage. Played it a bunch the last 3 mornings before work, and it usually resulted in me rage quitting and going back to Final Fantasy XIII instead. I figured that I should start taking pics of my better runs before I have a mad scramble at the last minute in fear of not FCing (which of course I never ended up achieving). Anywho, that pic is one solitary miss, in the ascending hopo triplet prior to the 4th activation. FCed otherwise. Were a few times where I FCed to the last slide section only to blow it badly, and a couple other two miss runs. So basically the past few days went exactly how my initial FC chase went haha. It truly is a bastard of a song to grind.

Congrats on a great season Ba1r0g. When you do end up FCing WoR H, I'm sure you'll be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles ahead of me overall This season was extremely fun. Really enjoyed putting my squeezing juices to some use and even managed a couple scores that I'm actually really proud of. And of course at the end of the day I did manage the one goal I wanted out of the league: 1st overall once more on WoR H. So its a success for me! (shortlived I know with Fug, Slasher, and Ba1r0g slowly running through the setlist, but I will enjoy it while I can)

And yes, best note streak ever. I most definitely did that on purpose. Yep! >_>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: