ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12:WoR Xtar - elScarecrow,xlxAvaricexlx,greenbaymackey win!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: S12:WoR Xtar - elScarecrow,xlxAvaricexlx,greenbaymackey win! Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 12 of Scorehero Leagues!

This thread is for discussion of the Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Expert Guitar League.

I, psxfreak101, will be running this league. Provided enough of the participants who signed up submit scores during week one, this league should be split into anywhere between two and four divisions dependent on skill level. This will encourage more even levels of competition.

Week 1 Songs
Aqualung
Machinehead
Move It On Over (Live)
This Day We Fight!

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM Eastern (8:59PM Pacific). There is no way for us to add scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, we can only fix it if you include picture proof, so including it even if you don't have to is a good idea!

When submitting your scores, the following are now REQUIRED:
-Score
-Note Streak
-%
Failure to submit each of those field will result in a disqualified score!

Picture proof is optional during the regular season and required for playoffs. Proof is, however, encouraged at all levels of competition so that we can verify your scores easily and you can be sure to have them counted.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
We will be using http://www.scorehero.com/leagues for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://www.scorehero.com/leagues. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted at 11:59 PM EST every Sunday night. This is 24 hours after the deadline. The first week, it may take a few extra days because of leagues needing to be split into divisions. Please be patient.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of around half the active participants in each league. In order to be placed into playoffs, you MUST submit scores for Week 4, or if for some reason you are unable to submit you must notify your commissioner before the week 4 deadline. If you are unable to supply proof during playoffs please let your commissioner know so that your playoff slot can be given to another player.

Drop-Outs
Your actions affect other people, and not only do large numbers of dropouts make the leagues less fun for the people participating, but large numbers of dropouts encourage us to either wait long periods of time to run additional seasons or to choose not to run any more at all. Stick it out and you are helping to make it worth the time that goes into organizing it and are helping ensure that we do these again.

That said, we traditionally remove participants who do not submit scores for week 1. If you are going to miss week 1 but intend to submit other weeks, PM me so I know not to drop you.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as seasons 9, 10, and 11. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I was hoping we'd get split up so noobs like me could stand a chance

greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really hoping for the league to be split too. For someone that doesn't have many FC's at all (and hasn't even passed TDWF ) I was not sure whether it would be worth it to sign up. But I'm hoping there will be some folks around my skill level in here, I think that will really help me improve.
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 divisions would be pretty damn epic

I'm ready to tear shit up. I already got one of my scores tonight ;)

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDWF?
That's one of he eight songs I haven't FC'd yet....

More motivation for me....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machinehead will be pretty easy to get a good score on...
This might also give me the motivation to finally FC Aqualung and maybe even Move It On Over.

And lolTDWF

EDIT: Just submitted scores for Machinehead, Aqualung and lolTDWF. MIOO can wait, I'm in some sort of mind-block on it (which sucks, I did great on the song yesterday).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, already reading that there may be 4 divisions and having psx as this league's runner, this is gonna be one heck of a league. Also, why did I have the feeling that Megadeth would be in the first week? The quicker we get the insane songs out of the way, the better chance I stand in playoffs.

Good Luck to everyone competing this season.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Nyumi  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hak wrote:
EDIT: Just submitted scores for Machinehead, Aqualung and lolTDWF. MIOO can wait, I'm in some sort of mind-block on it (which sucks, I did great on the song yesterday).

You do realize that:

1) You can only submit once

and

2) There's still six more days for this round,

right?
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyumi wrote:
Uh... you're quite free to submit as often as you like, just as long as you submit your scores before the deadline. The ideal way to go about it really is just to submit scores as you get them (which I will be doing with as a competitor in the WoR H league).
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyumi wrote:
Hak wrote:

You do realize that:

and

right?

This league is gonna feel too long. -.-

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyumi wrote:
Hak wrote:

You do realize that:

and

right?

Just a quick note, you can enter as many scores as you like. I've already entered scores for GH3X, I will do my first WoR scores this evening. It's gonna be awesome
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
ferdy  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first SC League!!! I'm excited ^^
GH5--> 78 of 85
GH: Greatest Hits--> 44 of 48
GH: Metallica--> 36 of 49
GH:WT--> 70 of 86
GH3--> 66 of 70 (67 100%... BMW sucks...)
GH2--> 56 of 74
BH--> 65 of 65

MY VIDEOS--> http://es.youtube.com/user/Prad0
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ferdy vk PSN Name: ferdy_vk
Vigarde  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O Very good picks for the first week! Need to get to pathing those songs right now...

oh yeah... This Day We Fight...

[22:59:02] Vigarde: ARE U BRAINDEAD?
[22:59:03] Tyler (W0Wzer333): yes
Fug  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got lots of room for improvement on this week's songs, but god, I hate most of these songs so much.

Machinehead - Awesome song, but I don't think I have many points to gain on it. :/

Aqualung - I vowed to never play this song again after getting my current score so you can guess what my opinion on this song is. :P

Move It On Over - Ugh, I hate live charts. I've got a path made up for this one already though so I've got the hard part done already. :P

This Day We Fight - BOO. Squeezing this song is a nightmare. At least it's a much easier FC than most of the other possible "hard" song choices.

/me crosses fingers for not shitty song choices next week.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:

Move It On Over - Ugh, I hate live charts. I've got a path made up for this one already though so I've got the hard part done already. :P

So the path on Pathhero isn't correct?

And I'm doing better at TDWF as I really thought I would. But Solo 2b is a BITCH!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 1 of 36

Jump to: