ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12:WoR Xtar - elScarecrow,xlxAvaricexlx,greenbaymackey win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Ugh I hate grinding this song SOOOOOOOO much on PS3. No matter how well I'm doing, it always seems that my console sabotages me. -.-
Well, one more day to grind. Lets hope I can really pull a rabbit from my ass this time.

Stop using a les paul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
2003041 wrote:
Ugh I hate grinding this song SOOOOOOOO much on PS3. No matter how well I'm doing, it always seems that my console sabotages me. -.-
Well, one more day to grind. Lets hope I can really pull a rabbit from my ass this time.

Stop using a les paul

Sad part is I dont. I've been switching between the GH5tar and the WoRtar to no avail. Maybe the Les Paul would work for me...

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream

Last edited by 2003041 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="2003041"]
SlasherManEXE wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Stop using a les paul[/quote

Sad part is I dont. I've been switching between the GH5tar and the WoRtar to no avail. Maybe the Les Paul would work for me...

NOOO lol it wouldn't. The guitar has variable lag in itself. Although idk how you're having problems..I've played it on ps3 and it seems fine with the gh5tar?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SlasherManEXE"]
2003041 wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Stop using a les paul[/quote

NOOO lol it wouldn't. The guitar has variable lag in itself. Although idk how you're having problems..I've played it on ps3 and it seems fine with the gh5tar?

My PS3 is stupid thats why. It could also be the TV, but its standard def and I never had any problems with it, even though it's not the same TV i used when I lived at my old apartment.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
ketiun  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:

Worst part is that I KNOW I could break 700k for FotS, but the PS3 engine is just...off. Even if the calibration is near perfect, it's exactly like RB3 where it's slightly off enough to throw me off.

IF you could break 700k, Im damn doomed... I hope you win the fight bro, good luck!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ketiun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finally had a good run...Then my PS3 almost sabotaged me by lagging for no reason. Luckily it happened when there weren't a ton of notes. I hit my 'need to have' score goal and will try and go for my 'want to have' score tomorrow. Also, yeah, no LP for me. Tried that, my WoRtar, a third party guitar that wouldn;t even go, and my GH5tar and ended up just using the body of one gh5 with the neck of a second I have.
ketiun wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Worst part is that I KNOW I could break 700k for FotS, but the PS3 engine is just...off. Even if the calibration is near perfect, it's exactly like RB3 where it's slightly off enough to throw me off.

IF you could break 700k, Im damn doomed... I hope you win the fight bro, good luck!

Well, if you wanna scoreduel tomorrow, I'll be on for most of the day. Just add me on PSN and lemme know.

Fug  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you just love those runs where you hit literally EVERYTHING you usually miss, but end up missing in something like, oh, 6 inexplicable places (3 of which are on SP phrases)?

I do.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
ketiun  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Well, I finally had a good run...Then my PS3 almost sabotaged me by lagging for no reason. Luckily it happened when there weren't a ton of notes. I hit my 'need to have' score goal and will try and go for my 'want to have' score tomorrow. Also, yeah, no LP for me. Tried that, my WoRtar, a third party guitar that wouldn;t even go, and my GH5tar and ended up just using the body of one gh5 with the neck of a second I have.
ketiun wrote:
2003041 wrote:

Well, if you wanna scoreduel tomorrow, I'll be on for most of the day. Just add me on PSN and lemme know.

I usually dont play on weekdays because I try to focus on my homework. Friday-Sunday might work. Will add you when I get on ;)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: ketiun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, today was just God awful. I barely 5* BWoLP on my first run and got frustrated when I couldnt consistently get the chords in the intro, so I'm just praying that my score can hold up. Good luck to xlxAvarcexlx. Can't wait to see what your score is. I'll post mine here after midnight just for the hell of it.

elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Well, today was just God awful. I barely 5* BWoLP on my first run and got frustrated when I couldnt consistently get the chords in the intro, so I'm just praying that my score can hold up. Good luck to xlxAvarcexlx. Can't wait to see what your score is. I'll post mine here after midnight just for the hell of it.

intro chords are hard. no lie.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
Blashyrkh  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG GBMackey, couldn't really grind a score out this time. But we'll see.
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

400k YUS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
400k YUS

Thats quite high for BWOLP....I dont think Fug will beat that....jk I think Fug is gonna beat you :P Im mean to you :P
Oh, and BTW, Im gonna beat both of your scores (hopefully) in BWOLP. If I do, Ill be mad at ESC lol.

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
2003041 wrote:

intro chords are hard. no lie.

The funny thing is until today, I could hit them every single time every since my SR. Today was honestly the first time I had ever missed on that.

greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got this Blashyrkh. Spoiler alert: I checked out your GHWOR score page and I couldn't even match the score you have on there. Almost did on monday and then got sick of playing that long ass song. Since then I haven't even been able to come close. I definitely should have manned up and played it more while I was actually able to hold combo on it. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 34 of 36

Jump to: