ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12:WoR Xtar - elScarecrow,xlxAvaricexlx,greenbaymackey win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioluigi1994 wrote:
elScarecrow wrote:
400k YUS

Thats quite high for BWOLP....I dont think Fug will beat that....jk I think Fug is gonna beat you :P Im mean to you :P
Oh, and BTW, Im gonna beat both of your scores (hopefully) in BWOLP. If I do, Ill be mad at ESC lol.

if you were gonig for the FC you should have no trouble beating my score haha.

also you should have done better on FOTS :p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know what? Imma pick 'em.
I take Fug for D.1 and Blash for D.3. I'm not touching our league outta respect. Plus there may be a Pete Rose incident where I get banned from ever playing GH ever again.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
I take Fug for D.1 and Blash for D.3. I'm not touching our league outta respect. Plus there may be a Pete Rose incident where I get banned from ever playing GH ever again.

thanks for your support
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
2003041 wrote:

thanks for your support

I never said I was rooting for ya. Just like the Super Bowl, I thought the Steelers would win and was rooting Green Bay all the way.

Also, WHY IS THERE NO WINKING SMILIE!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
marioluigi1994 wrote:
elScarecrow wrote:
400k YUS

Thats quite high for BWOLP....I dont think Fug will beat that....jk I think Fug is gonna beat you :P Im mean to you :P
Oh, and BTW, Im gonna beat both of your scores (hopefully) in BWOLP. If I do, Ill be mad at ESC lol.

if you were gonig for the FC you should have no trouble beating my score haha.

also you should have done better on FOTS :p

Yeah, I couldve won this whole thing lol, I shouldve went for 830K in FOTS. Btw, I just got a 3 miss run in BWOLP with 874K, 2 misses under sp. I want to win this next season :P
12:00, I want those results soon.

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies and gentlemen - Your Finals!

Fug (871,976 - 99% - 2132ns) lost to elScarecrow (873,036 - 98% - 687ns)

xlxAvaricexlx (777,716 - 98% - 666ns) def. 2003041 (676,236 - 95% - 315ns)

Blashyrkh (324,768 - 86% - 146ns) lost to greenbaymackey (341,402 - 84% - 138ns)

Nice close battles in a couple of these matchups.

Congratulations to elScarecrow, our Wacky Wolverines champion, xlxAvaricexlx, our Outrageous Orangutans champion, and greenbaymackey, our Ravishing Rabbits champion! Well done guys!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen - Your Finals!

Fug (871,976 - 99% - 2132ns) lost to elScarecrow (873,036 - 98% - 687ns)

xlxAvaricexlx (777,716 - 98% - 666ns) def. 2003041 (676,236 - 95% - 315ns)

Blashyrkh (324,768 - 86% - 146ns) lost to greenbaymackey (341,402 - 84% - 138ns)

Nice close battles in a couple of these matchups.

Congratulations to elScarecrow, our Wacky Wolverines champion, xlxAvaricexlx, our Outrageous Orangutans champion, and greenbaymackey, our Ravishing Rabbits champion! Well done guys!

Wow. That is a WTF score right there.Congrats to Avarice and his beastly NS.
Also, unnecessary comment, psx. lol

marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN YOU ESC I wouldve beat you by 1K.....
Well good job winning....I definately expected Fug to win lol. You are good at improving your scores lol.

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
Dougtron3030  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the winners, shows me what's possible if I actually practiced!
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my first time participating in leagues and I loved it! I will absolutely be joining any future leagues. I improved my scores on every song that was chosen. Got new FC's. (Machinehead, What Do I Get?) Passed 3 songs I hadn't previously. (Sudden Death, Fury Of The Storm, Black Widow Of La Porte) Never did pass This Day We Fight.

Can't help but be amazed that I won this. I was one of the best in this division at getting good scores on the easy songs but, not even in the top half at doing well on the tough songs during the "regular season." So, obviously pleasantly surprised at how the playoffs played out.
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, you weren't kidding when you said your note streak was low. And you didn't even 99% either, WTF. Were none of your misses under SP or something? Congrats anyways, scarecrow. :P

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Heh, you weren't kidding when you said your note streak was low. And you didn't even 99% either, WTF. Were none of your misses under SP or something? Congrats anyways, scarecrow. :P

Im wondering how you didnt beat his score lol, lemme guess, the slider note part?

Blashyrkh  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
This was my first time participating in leagues and I loved it! I will absolutely be joining any future leagues. I improved my scores on every song that was chosen. Got new FC's. (Machinehead, What Do I Get?) Passed 3 songs I hadn't previously. (Sudden Death, Fury Of The Storm, Black Widow Of La Porte) Never did pass This Day We Fight.

Can't help but be amazed that I won this. I was one of the best in this division at getting good scores on the easy songs but, not even in the top half at doing well on the tough songs during the "regular season." So, obviously pleasantly surprised at how the playoffs played out.

Well done. It was my first too. I'm happy just to have made it to the final. I'll definitely be playing again.

I should have said I couldn't match that score either. I only did five complete runs of the song and each run I hit and missed different stuff, just couldn't get enough in one run. I didn't find it a very fun song to play over and over and over, especially when I wasn't making any progress. I didn't think my score was enough and I was right about that at least.
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioluigi1994 wrote:
DAMN YOU ESC I wouldve beat you by 1K.....
Well good job winning....I definately expected Fug to win lol. You are good at improving your scores lol.

i'm good at not submitting any scores over the 4 months i've been improving on these songs :p

also 874k is a REALLY shitty score for a -3 run lol. just sayin.

@Fug usually in this song i miss at the start of the regular fast hopo sections. so thats like -10 notes per miss lol. its actually pretty rare that i get 99%. kinda problematic if i ever go for an FC lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After these finals, this shows I reaaaaally need a 360 lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to: