ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
In A.D. 2011 Leagues Were Beginning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ellak96  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, My only league I played in (WOR Vox) was my first foray into the fun that is scorehero.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fhdra wrote:
Let's just do it guys.
You can always start a rivalry or unofficial league if you really want the competition. Setting up the leagues through the SH interface takes quite a bit of setup and maintenance, so although leagues are by no means dead (meaning no decision has been made to disallow or retire them) there just isn't the overall demand necessary to start one up, even for a couple divisions. If you're unhappy about this, blame everyone who has a NO SCORE SUBMITTED on their leagues, and all the shitty excuses they gave. There are a few people who had valid reasons or a Red/Yellow light of death that gave them no choice but the people that went with the "Im just too busy" excuse really piss me off. Just sightread the damned song and submit a score so we dont have a blank spot in there, jesus.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Fhdra wrote:
Let's just do it guys.
You can always start a rivalry or unofficial league if you really want the competition. Setting up the leagues through the SH interface takes quite a bit of setup and maintenance, so although leagues are by no means dead (meaning no decision has been made to disallow or retire them) there just isn't the overall demand necessary to start one up, even for a couple divisions. If you're unhappy about this, blame everyone who has a NO SCORE SUBMITTED on their leagues, and all the shitty excuses they gave. There are a few people who had valid reasons or a Red/Yellow light of death that gave them no choice but the people that went with the "Im just too busy" excuse really piss me off. Just sightread the damned song and submit a score so we dont have a blank spot in there, jesus.

What if we made a petition?
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
What if we made a petition?
Let's make a kickstarter, all moneys to my Paypal yo
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to make an unofficial SH league last summer, but the turn out was very poor. If you want competition, find a couple of other motivated people at your skill level and form a small rivalry. Leagues won't come back until/unless a new game comes out, I'm afraid to say.
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
I tried to make an unofficial SH league last summer, but the turn out was very poor. If you want competition, find a couple of other motivated people at your skill level and form a small rivalry. Leagues won't come back until/unless a new game comes out, I'm afraid to say.

Rock Band: Blitz League confirmed! :O

EDIT: Looks like my wish was granted!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Joje  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Jleggy12"]I tried to make an unofficial SH league last summer, but the turn out was very poor. If you want competition, find a couple of other
hmmm....great idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: