Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bucket Lists
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is basically my list I made sometime last year and have added to as time went by...Oldest goals are at the top.

Get a girlfriend who isn't a total bitch (done)
Own a Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
Get down to 12 stone (I'm at 13 and am 6 foot with a decent amount of muscle on me so 12 seems reasonable enough. I was 12 stone this time last year so I know it's easily doable)
Learn something difficult on an instrument (I'm aiming for "turn around" by Bumblefoot atm)
Actually finish college with good enough qualifications for university (I hope this one happens)

And my ultimate goal which i've had for YEARS:

See the Aurora Borealis properly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragoninforcer wrote:
You make me feel like such an outcast. i am very overweight.

5'3" 175 pounds

5'4'' or so and almost 200 pounds. I don't mind being fat, and I might get diabetes in the future, but I'm just too lazy to work out and too junk food addicted to even think about eating healthy.

Actually, I'm eating fatty foods right now while typing this. This is America for you.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 6 feet 4 inches and weigh 226.6 pounds

The only thing I'm having on my list is to weigh 220 pounds (100 kilo)
It would be te first time in 5 years that I would weigh lower than 100 kilo so

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saru786 wrote:
dragoninforcer wrote:
You make me feel like such an outcast. i am very overweight.

5'3" 175 pounds

5'4'' or so and almost 200 pounds. I don't mind being fat, and I might get diabetes in the future, but I'm just too lazy to work out and too junk food addicted to even think about eating healthy.

Actually, I'm eating fatty foods right now while typing this. This is America for you.

I’m eating a hot dog as we speak (extra ketchup)
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
thecaptainof wrote:

3. I'm extremely unfit - quite considerably underweight for my height (think Russell Brand) and completely lacking in any sort of endurance.

I think I win the underweight for my height award....
6'3".....140-145 pounds....
It's pretty impossible for me to gain weight.

Got you beat there I'm afraid. Same height, usually between 125-135 pounds. It's stupid really, I've been to a couple of doctors to see if there's any medical reason why I don't gain weight... apparently there's no reason at all.

And here I thought I was skinny. 5'6" and I weigh 130. My metabolism is insanely fast so it's hard for me to gain weight unless it's by muscle mass.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5'9" and 130 lbs get on my level.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Pas26  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get my 6 pack. At 5'10" 150lbs it's right there, just gotta remove like half a centimeter of fat.
Saru786  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend eats like a monster. At lunch, he buys like 3 packs of 2-cookie in each pack. 9 cookies right there. Gets like 2 sodas. Gets the fatty unhealthy lunch my school serves. And finally ends it all with a large pack of hot fries. Not everyday, but most of the time. And thats just his lunch. He tells me at home he lives to eat. Every few minutes he goes into his kitchen in search of food.

He might get health problems, but man, he is like the skinniest person I've ever seen. He's like 5'2'' and weighs just over 100 pounds. His bones stick out all over his body, and his foot is so skinny, it doesn't even have a curve to it. It looks like a penguin flipper.

I wish I had his metabolism, which seems to be the speed of light. >.>

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
inv4der  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
5'9" and 130 lbs get on my level.

Does it count as "being on your level" if I'm both taller and lighter?

Apparently I'd need to be around 4'10" to be overweight with how much I weigh. I don't even know if it's possible for me to gain weight since I never tried.

EDIT: FL4RE, I actually saw the aurora borealis in Milwaukee, Wisconsin once while I was living there, although I'm not sure if merely seeing it in person is what you meant by seeing it "properly".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did a Bucket List topic become about the height and weight ratio of everybody here? 0_o

Maybe everyone is starting to think about how soon they will die

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my rather large Bucket List

- Travel from across Canada, on the Trans Canada highway
- Visit the 4 corners of Canada East (Cape Spear, NL); West (Kluane National Park and Reserve or Beaver Creek YK); North (Alert, Nv); South (Point Pelee National Park – Ont)
- Get my picture taken in front of 250 Newfoundland towns signs
- Get my picture taken in front of 100 non Newfoundland Canadian town signs
- Walk/ Run the Tely/ Ten (provincial race that is 10 miles long)
- Visit Each Province
- Visit each continent (including Antarctica)
- Hear my father say he is proud of me (achieved – August of 2010)
- Build something with my father
- Have someone complete a Newfoundland painting of my Mother’s birth place; Kings Cove, NL
- Pass down something from my family to one of my children (3rd generation knitted blanket my grandmother made, and my mother added on to)
- Find the woman of my dreams (achieved – August 2001)
- Marry said woman (December 2012)
- Lose 30 pounds for said wedding (6ft, 230 lbs)
- Become a father
- Become a godfather (achieved October 2009)
- Be a Best Man (achieved August 2008)
- Travel Europe (UK (Big Ben, Old Trafford), Paris (Eiffel Tower), Italy (Leaning tower of Pisa), Sweden (1/8 Swedish, just visit anywhere), Germany (Berlin Wall),
- See a Habs game at the bell centre, Man u game at old Trafford
- See the Habs win the Stanley Cup during my lifetime (Completed 1993, but I was 10 and didn’t really understand the importance of it, thus win again please!!!!!)
- Complete all the Main Series Final Fantasy Games 1-13 (6,7,8,9 completed)
- Graduate with a university degree (completed June 2008)
- Become a Geography teacher (Completed August 2010)
- Get my Masters in Education
- Own a Daschaund (only dog I like)
- Drive the Trans Labrador Highway
- Bungee jump (overcome greatest fear of heights)
- Shake hands with a Prime minister (no matter how much I hate politics or Steven Harper)
- See Pink Floyd live in Concert (or any member of Pink Floyd, thus Gilmour or Waters)
- See Metallica live in concert
- See Megadeth live in concert
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
EDIT: FL4RE, I actually saw the aurora borealis in Milwaukee, Wisconsin once while I was living there, although I'm not sure if merely seeing it in person is what you meant by seeing it "properly".

I suppose I should have elaborated...I have seen them before but when I was in the Isle of Skye (Scotland). But they were pretty much indistinguishable from the sky they were so faint.

So by "properly" I mean see a display where you can visibly see the formations that the aurora form. Basically I would have to visit somewhere like north Sweden or Canada/Alaska to see them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
- Own a Daschaund (only dog I like)

A very good choice Falls nicely under the "buy a dog" part of my bucket list.

I mean, who doesn't love this sweet baby dachshund? (Mine is 2nd from the left :3)

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
A very good choice Falls nicely under the "buy a dog" part of my bucket list.

Its funny cause when I found the list I made up a little ago and read through it, I thought of you owning one

Im really a cat person but I can't get past how cute they are when they shake their little bums cause of how ill proportioned they are, as well as their face. Only want the classic brown one though, and havent decided on a mini or regular one but I will have it. Its better then the dog myself and my fiancee will have when we retire,

Good ole Newfoundland Dog. Massive, massive animals like a small bear in size, but so loveable. Imagine , he is only a pup
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately... I did all but two of my goals... which is kinda depressing being I am only 27.

I've built an arcade cabinet, I've been to Japan, and I have an amazing girlfriend.

I only have a couple left... and from the progress that I was getting before I just got too lazy and quit, I want a 6 pack of abs, and I want to do 100 pushups without stopping. Oh, and I want to pass all 10 foot songs on DDR.

I had the top 4 really cut (they're not as cut now), and the bottom two were starting to shape. I also was up to between 60 and 70 pushups nonstop, and with rests (but not letting the knees touch the ground), I got up to 79 pushups. I know I lost a bit of strength... and I just simply don't care. I'm way too tired anymore, and I can't seem to do anything to get that energy back up.

As far as DDR... I'm still stuck on the same spot on Max 300, just past the freeze, then failing. I know what I need to do to pass it, and unfortunately in my situation, I can't. I will be moving out soon (hopefully) and I can be able to do such things as play again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: