ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero 3D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: DJ Hero 3D Reply with quote

http://www.djhero3d.com/

So, does anybody know anything about this?

My husband confirmed to me that DJ Hero 3D is indeed being made but a quick search of this forum returned nothing.

We have a 3DS but the launch titles have so far been pretty weak. I'll definitely pick this up. Anybody else know anything? This is pretty much the extent of the information I could find.

http://www.nintendo3dsgamer.com/dj-hero-3d/
http://ds.ign.com/objects/077/077741.html

Looks intriguing... at the very least, while most portable music games look pretty bad to me, I could see myself playing this in public and not looking like an idiot. Thoughts?

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Champiness  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may all depend upon how "back" Guitar Hero really is, and if DJ Hero is included in its revival. If the game was far enough into development before the hiatus began we may see this some day. If not, it's a real shame because they seemed to be going for a more "epic" scope with it.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey GuitarHailz,

As you may have known, Activision said that they would not continue the Guitar Hero franchise for 2011, which by that news many game news sites thought it was the end of the Hero franchise...

...come April 2011, Activision said in a new statement that everyone took it too far, all they are doing is just "giving it a year-long break" to see how the music gaming genre will do in 2012 and to see if there is potential of bringing back the Hero titles for 2012.

In other words, we will NOT be seeing ANY Hero game fro 2011 (this probably includes DJ Hero 3D or 3DS as i like to call it), but it's a possibility that we may see this game revived for next year and a possible early release for this (Early 2012 or something like that).

We will keep you guys informed on any news relating to the future development of DJ Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably got scrapped
markvandam  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/15572281/DJ-Hero/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=dj+hero&urlrefer=search

Another place advertising it - Play would be unlikely to still be advertising it without good reason, so make of it what you will.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
Probably got scrapped

Probably, just seems weird that when I look it up on sites like IGN it still says TBA 2011, as well as that site that says "details coming soon". You'd think if it was far enough in development to be demo'd at something like E3 it might be released after all. It would be too bad to see a game that's almost done get scrapped like that, but oh well.

Either way I hadn't even heard of it til this week, so shows how much I follow anything.

Can't blame me for hoping for some good 3DS games!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: