ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Demon's Souls / Dark Souls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, buying this on the PC (Let's say Steam) Unlocks the full game PLUS the new stuff in it, correct?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
So, buying this on the PC (Let's say Steam) Unlocks the full game PLUS the new stuff in it, correct?
Yup.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real excited for this to be on PC. Hopefully they didn't make a shitty port.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oyaRQiVYeA&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL125HHvH4Q8n8h9NxmqCGIg
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kingofterrors wrote:
Hopefully they didn't make a shitty port.

If only we knew then what we knew now...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Kingofterrors wrote:

It's amazing how bad the port is. I couldn't care less about the graphics and framerate being no better than on xbox (even though that's silly), but the fact that it won't even start for a lot of people is ridiculous. It was 7 hours after I downloaded it before I was able to start playing it, and the solution that finally ended up working was uninstalling SIX programs, then reinstalling them in a specific order.

Then I spent a few hours playing and Havel's ring didn't drop.
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Souls 2 has been announced, and has a trailer, for anyone interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJaJ5ys_G0

I personally think it looks pretty cool, but there are a few worrisome things. First, it seems like there's a good chance DS2 will have a specific main character, which I personally don't think is good for the series. Also, it has a different director, and there have been many things said that imply the general feel of the game may be a good bit different. I could deal with some things made simpler (like the ability to remove curse for a price at a bonfire, perhaps, or some bonfires not being quite so hidden) but I really don't want it to merge into a more generic RPG.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampyromaniac wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:
Kingofterrors wrote:

It's amazing how bad the port is. I couldn't care less about the graphics and framerate being no better than on xbox (even though that's silly), but the fact that it won't even start for a lot of people is ridiculous. It was 7 hours after I downloaded it before I was able to start playing it, and the solution that finally ended up working was uninstalling SIX programs, then reinstalling them in a specific order.

Then I spent a few hours playing and Havel's ring didn't drop.

While it is a pretty shitty port there is only one thing you need: DSfix.

And ya I've heard lots of chatter over DS 2, as the developers have stated they're making it more "casual friendly" without losing the core hardcore audience... Which I've heard hundreds of times from developers (most notably Blizzard in regards to WoW's raiding) and generally what that means is, everything's going to be piss easy.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: