ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Is the in-game leaderboard national or global?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twinguistics  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Is the in-game leaderboard national or global? Reply with quote

I just, to my amazement, have got rank 661 for Party Rocking as a set list and I'm wondering how this leaderboard is made up?

I play on the wii, by the way. Not sure that makes any difference. Is my score really the 661st best ever score on this setlist on the wii?
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Is the in-game leaderboard national or global? Reply with quote

Twinguistics wrote:
I just, to my amazement, have got rank 661 for Party Rocking as a set list and I'm wondering how this leaderboard is made up?

I play on the wii, by the way. Not sure that makes any difference. Is my score really the 661st best ever score on this setlist on the wii?
On Wii? Yup.

The leaderboards are pretty much the global ranking of a song/setlist in DJ Hero 1 and gets more complex in DJ Hero 2. If you make #1 in a mix, you literally MADE #1 in the WORLD on that mix (in terms of the console you have anyways, for example you might have made #1 in Loser VS. My Name Is on the Wii, but someone may have a higher score on that on the 360 and/or PS3)

It IS global ranking, but only for the console your using the game for. If there was some way to actually get a "cross-over leaderboard" that shows the rankings of all three consoles, THEN that list would literally be the true global ranking of DJ Hero scores.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome, thanks.

I can't believe that that was the 661st best ever score on wii for that set list. I haven't even practiced it! I'm just going through, after having stared everything on expert (some are only 2 star though), trying to get 5 stars where I can.

Maybe I'll put some practice in and see where I can get.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: