ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Best place to get simfiles?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Best place to get simfiles? Reply with quote

I'm finally getting together some simfiles for Stepmania. I finally have the room to use my metal pad

On the ITG machine near my gf's house, they have this song on there, and I want it BAD.

So, my question is, what are the best sites to snag up some amazing sim files? I already have the required files (Mungydance, DDR, ITG), but I'd love some amazing stuff like the one I linked.

Any help please?
uSound  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best site I know of is bemanistyle.com. I think it requires sign up, but it's not that big of a deal. I'm not so sure about the quality of everyone's submissions on the site but hey, it's something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've signed up to there, and for some reason I just can't seem to download anything more than the sponsored links or anything on the first page. I don't see a next button, and their search function is broke.

I did find r21freak and I did find a couple of the packs that I have been frantically searching for... and if I search the thread about the sim files for Skrillex, I find what I need.

So, just throwing out a second site out there.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
Skrillex

Wait, you found a Skrillex pack? If so, can you send me a link? D:

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQSG wrote:
Squirrel wrote:
Skrillex

Wait, you found a Skrillex pack? If so, can you send me a link? D:

What I am trying to go for is finding as many Skrillex songs that have been included into various packs, and create a Skrillex pack. When its complete, I'll hook you up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: