ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotpocket423 wrote:
So looks like im the only person that actually enjoys this game. yeah i do complain every now and then like everyone when i am frustrated, but as a whole i enjoy this game. i use a variety of guns and everything. i shoot down air support constantly and have been running uav c-uav on most classes and not caring. im just grinding until 10th then im gonna start actually going for gameplays worth uploading and sniping more.

but i like it and ill keep playing it.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDrTbdGwhw

Come on, you know you aren't alone :p

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

socrstopr wrote:
hotpocket423 wrote:
So looks like im the only person that actually enjoys this game. yeah i do complain every now and then like everyone when i am frustrated, but as a whole i enjoy this game. i use a variety of guns and everything. i shoot down air support constantly and have been running uav c-uav on most classes and not caring. im just grinding until 10th then im gonna start actually going for gameplays worth uploading and sniping more.

but i like it and ill keep playing it.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDrTbdGwhw

Come on, you know you aren't alone :p

He should be the only one that likes it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loooooooooooooooove MW3 and I think the new maps are great! Not even trololol'ing!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am seriously incapable of understanding how anyone likes MW3. My solution is simple though, I just don't play it. Works for me; I get my gaming fix from Halo and League, so it's all good. Leave the shit game to the people who somehow find it enjoyable.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
hotpocket423  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
I am seriously incapable of understanding how anyone likes MW3. My solution is simple though, I just don't play it. Works for me; I get my gaming fix from Halo and League, so it's all good. Leave the shit game to the people who somehow find it enjoyable.

I completely agree Aaron. If you dont like it, dont play it. No one forces you to do anything. thats exactly why i dont ask anyone to play. and i am fine with how you worded it. you said leave the shit game to people who like it... more or less. you find it shit, i find it enjoyable. but most of all, what i like is playing with my friends. its not even about the game really. trust me, ive had plenty of laughs that arent at all related to how the games plays, feels, or anything. just enjoying it in my way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played a lot of spec ops survival this weekend, kicking myself for not doing that more often. Just as much fun as zombies has been for me, but in different ways

Only level 32 though, getting to 50 is going to be a pain for the last couple achievements...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even push myself to play this game anymore. It's not awful in any category, it's just not above average in any of those categories either. Just not fun for me, sadly.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't played in close to 2 months now. Actually, I haven't played any online games in almost 2 months. Modern Warfare 3 was the final straw for me. I have no compulsion or desire to play with others online. In a way, I want to thank MW3 for that.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
V0Lt4Ge  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zX1337Xz wrote:
I can't even push myself to play this game anymore. It's not awful in any category, it's just not above average in any of those categories either. Just not fun for me, sadly.

I second this. I can't really think of anything that particularly makes me rage about this game, but at the same time, I have no desire to play. It just feels stale.

I feel like that Elite Membership is being wasted...

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching a MinnesotaBurns stream, and look who I happened to see!

http://i.imgur.com/ZRrlv.png

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remembered that I still have campaign to do most of earlier today. My main turn-off for it mainly being that I decided to do Veteran as my first run through. Oh boy, that'll be fun.

Speaking of which, I don't think I even got around to doing Black Ops on Veteran. Anyone know if it's difficult compared to the other campaigns? I might take the time to go through that again as well at some point.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
Just remembered that I still have campaign to do most of earlier today. My main turn-off for it mainly being that I decided to do Veteran as my first run through. Oh boy, that'll be fun.

Speaking of which, I don't think I even got around to doing Black Ops on Veteran. Anyone know if it's difficult compared to the other campaigns? I might take the time to go through that again as well at some point.

From my experience:
World at War - Standard COD veteran for the majority of the game, but two levels (Corkscrew & Blowtorch, Heart of the Reich) are punishing beyond punishment. How the infinite grenade spam got approved, is beyond me. Sure felt good to get through it, though.

MW2: Piece of cake, all-in-all, but lots of moments where you need luck to get through an area. Defending the laptop in the Estate house was a big stumbling block, until I found out there's a fool-proof way to go about it.

Black Ops: You don't even need to try. Honestly, this one is laughable if you're used to the 'clear area, move up to stop enemies respawning' formula. Only two spots can slow you down, those being: A) The corridor at the end of Executive Order. You NEED to save your smoke grenades so that you can run forward and activate checkpoints. B) On rebirth island, when you're driving a certain something, you need to be quick to take out the enemies and memorize their locations.

MW3: The last two were easy, but MW3 takes it to a whole 'nother level. I had ONE problem with the entire campaign and that was the whole of the last level. The game gives you a timer, so you think you're actually in danger of it running out. You're not. Take your time and it'll be no harder than pulling off a bandaid.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difficulty essentially drops in order of release.

sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just beat a team of 9 in Ground War by at least 15 in Kill Confirmed. Feels good, man.

Couldn't help myself. Had to talk trash for the first time in my Live career.

EDIT: aaaaaaaand double post.

Altruit  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That awkward moment when being in a party of 9 means literally nothing about the skill levels of the players involved.

[00:23:13] <gerg> !8 MAH DICK IS SOOOOO BIG
[00:23:13] <ChanServ> gerg: Not on your life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 51 of 53

Jump to: